Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Creatures of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know a lot about vampires?
  Yes
  no
  A little
  a lot!
View Results

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:03 pm
"you shouldn't have. isn't that the first rule? never trust a vampire?" he leaned close to her ear. "especially one that thinks he loves you after the first glance?" he whispered.

Rina:>>
"luke.... you shouldn't have. just like last time...." she shook her head but did not leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:06 pm
Nashi: she clenched her fists "shut up!! Dont recite the rules to me stupid Vampire!! I will find a way to reverse this!! Mark my words i will. And when i do ill kill you!!"  

Fishies1236

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:08 pm
"the only way to reverse this is to die. and you dont want to die, now do you Nashi?" his voice was sad. he shouldn't have touched her... but she was just so beautiful.... and he knew that he had a thing for her. but he screwed it up. jsut like last time. he was just glad Nacola wasn't there to say anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:36 am
Nashi: she sighed and sank to the ground "well there is nothing i can do about it now is there...and no i guess i dont want to die. So i guess ill have to deal with it....for now" she sighed agian looking up at luke.  

Fishies1236

SangreLeach

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:38 am
Amie stayed in the shadows the whole time, watching, wondering if this was the way others acted when they were changed and actually knew who changed them. One of the things Amie'd always wanted to know was who'd changed her, and knowing it would be the one vampire with whom her mind wouldn't connect, she always checked the minds of those around her. She connected with everyone here. 'Oh well,' she thought. 'I'll just have to keep looking, but I'll stay here for a while.' Watching Nashi's outburst made Amie think of what happened when she was turned, except she'd been alone and yelling at the stars...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:51 pm
Rina:>>
"Luke, go find Zid. I need to talk to Nashi."  

silver.for.secrets

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:56 pm
Nashi: she looked up at Rina "yes?" she said with her blue/green eyes watery with tears.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:57 pm
"there's nothing you can do. dont cry. it's not your fault. just dont hate him. i cant stand to see that again....." she looked away.  

silver.for.secrets

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:00 pm
Nashi: she chuckled "i dont hate him...i kinda like him. Im just kinda upset i trusted him. I should have known better"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:02 pm
"then you need to tell him that. last time.... nevermind. look, you need to talk to him about this. i'm just the messenger. see if you can read him."  

silver.for.secrets

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:05 pm
Nashi: "i cant tell guys how i feel....i get tounge tied"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:09 pm
"if you read him and he reads you then you wont have the chance to get tongue tied." Rina smiled at her. "go"  

silver.for.secrets

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:10 pm
Nashi: she got up and walked upto luke and she read him and she smiled and she blushed slightly "hello"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:12 pm
Luke:>>
"hi" (he's still pulling the i-dont-care-you-just-piss-me-off act even though she can read him)  

silver.for.secrets

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:14 pm
Nashi: without thinking she leaned in and kissed him on the lips lightly closing her eyes.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games