Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
I finally know where I came from.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:3
Mummeh and Daddeh!
100%
 100%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 25

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:22 pm
Awiergan
I'm assuming I don't need to explain what a quantum superstate is? Or do we need to go back to 9th grade?

Obviously Virginia is better then Iowa.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:24 pm
Dana Lockheart
Awiergan
I'm assuming I don't need to explain what a quantum superstate is? Or do we need to go back to 9th grade?

Obviously Virginia is better then Iowa.
Psh, I don't know what screwed up school they teach you quantum pyhsics in the ninth grade in, but i want to go there. xd

And, actually now that I think about it Trevor, I think I understand what you were saying.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

Awiergan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:25 pm
[Tsukasa567]
Awiergan
I don't know what it is really, but I can understand what you said without knowing what it is.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=4056359

Tenth paragraph. XD

The state of quarks cannot be fully determined, and being a foundation of the physical universe, states of things are not final. A quantum superstate is a state in which something exists in two forms at once. The window was both opened and closed.

And schrodinger: He created a cat that was both dead and alive:

http://www.phobe.com/s_cat/s_cat.html  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:27 pm
eek How does my forum of incest and family trees get 14 pages in less than a day?!?!  

Pirate-Wolfe

Awiergan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:29 pm
Pirate-Wolfe
eek How does my forum of incest and family trees get 14 pages in less than a day?!?!

My lordship of the internets is returning.
I have made this topic to be of wins.
Half of it was people complaining about how they hate the whole family thing, though. >.<  
Pirate-Wolfe

We are sick sad guildies.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Low Calorie

Pirate-Wolfe
I guess it's more interesting than it's predecessor, about santa beating on his wife and demanding sex all the time.

They're both pretty messed up. xd  
Pirate-Wolfe

Why did you have to pull us into this crazyness? gonk

It was neat and tidy.

User Image

Dana Pixie Stix

tsukasa_the_quiet

Awiergan
[Tsukasa567]
Awiergan
I don't know what it is really, but I can understand what you said without knowing what it is.

Tenth paragraph. XD

The state of quarks cannot be fully determined, and being a foundation of the physical universe, states of things are not final. A quantum superstate is a state in which something exists in two forms at once. The window was both opened and closed.

You know what, I've actually heard that, but of course it was a box instead of a bag. God, I want to take Quantum Physics, too bad I probably won't. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:32 pm
you started it wolfe! gonk  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:34 pm
jfm567

Thats actually untrue Cheesypoofs topic started it. 3nodding  
[Tsukasa567]
Awiergan
[Tsukasa567]
Awiergan

Tenth paragraph. XD

You know what, I've actually heard that, but of course it was a box instead of a bag. God, I want to take Quantum Physics, too bad I probably won't. blaugh

Pff. I don't want to take it. >.< That'd be a boring class. Quantum physics is just too soupy. Soo much of it is based on speculation, anyways, and will probably be proven false in the next ten years.  

Awiergan

Latsuia

Pirate-Wolfe

I made an official Family Tree with TSN's info. =3
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:36 pm
Pirate-Wolfe
jfm567

Thats actually untrue Cheesypoofs topic started it. 3nodding
And you better not forget it. biggrin  

Low Calorie

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:36 pm
Latsuia7
Pirate-Wolfe

I made an official Family Tree with TSN's info. =3
User Image

AWW HELL YEA!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out