Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:32 pm
"I destroyed them?! Is that what you expect of me? HE'S MY FATHER! And you're Keitsume...I am..." She broke out in tears. "Argella." She said, a sharp pain going through her stomach. Memories poured into her head. Pictures of her mother and father together, Keitsume and Argella playing and laughing, Amaya, rising from hell, the devil sending her up for not having completed life. "  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:39 pm
"of course, but you sure don't look like her. And why are you out to get all Angel's then?" I said as Kiona came strolling in chewing on a tomato.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:45 pm
Jaden was at a lose for words before she quickly screamed and started running around like a crazy women hugging every wolf she passed then running over and hugged Ayane "thank you" Jaden said tears in her eye she ran back the other wolves started to realise what clan she was from and bombared her with questions after Jaden explained what happened the wolves saddened Jaedn was sad now as well most of the male wolves were now checking Jaden out and she was playing with some of the pups she showed them her swords they wanted to touch them but Jaden said they were sharp and would hurt them so she put them away and was now being chased around by the pups she stopped and ended up being tackled by the pups laughing as he pups tickled her and licked her she really needed a bath  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:56 am
I stood there, smiling, tears in my eyes... happy at what I just did for Jaden. I had hoped she didn't take it the wrong way, and it worked. She now has a new clan, and a family. She sat, playing with the puppies, enjoying herself, and having the time of her life. I walked over to Jaden. "I'm so happy you liked it. So, are they going to bring you into their clan???" I asked excitedly. "I wish Keitsume was here, but I bet you do too... we'll show her later. But, we have a couple hours to spend before Keitsume is supposed to be back..." I said. "So, I'm gonna go shopping. I'll be back for you, dont worry." I told her. She nodded smiling. I stepped back, made my symbol, and said, "Troplete" and vanished to the mall to buy some stuff.  

Marino-San

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:13 am
-Sneaks in- ninja

Name: Avani Terran
Race: Elf (Marino asked me to be one ^.^)
Side: Neutral
Powers: Strong powers with the earth
Weapons: Zola Blade
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: Avani does not support the angels or demons for both sides have tainted the forests of Kumei. She lives an isolated life protecting what it precious to her - nature. Anyone who gets near the forest of Vesta feels the wrath of her Zola Blade.
Where you live: Vesta Forest, where humans, demons, and angels have yet to taint it  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:29 am
It was Avani's nature that kept her alone from the world; she loved the plant life and animals and never wanted to leave them. But the constant feeling of lonliness lingered in Avani's thoughts. She did not know who to trust, who to befriend - only to protect the Vesta Forest. Once every ten years she'd be visited by an elf but as the secret war between angels and demons raged on, Avani had been alone. Avani lied in a tree looking at the clouds, "It's sad... that's all."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Marino-San

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:14 am
I appeared next to the Vesta forest. I came to try to persuade my friend of old, Avani. I felt bad that I lied to Jaden, to go shopping, but I had to see if I could persuade Avani to join my cause. I knew she was neutral, but she still would help me, if it meant stopping this war, because both, angel and demon alike, taint the forests. I had already visited her, last year, but this was dire. "Avani? Where are you?" I called out, entering the forest. "Avani, I require your assistance and harmony with the earth." I called out. No one but her lived here. She kills intruders. That's why i didn't bring Jaden with me. Avani would kill her before I could explain why I brought an outsider. She's no where at all, but everywhere at once. I'm glad that I wasn't a druid, like her, but it would be such a nice thing to do, to protect what the goddess created for us all. "Avani?" I called out on last time. She would have sensed my presense by now, and be on her way to visit with me, wondering why I'm here so early.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:56 am
"What do you know about demons, eh? Do you know that if I devil hasn't completed her life, she gets sent back to earth from hell to persue her duties? And, did you know, that they look different?"' Amaya half yelled now, her voice trivial. She was angery and sad at the same time. Tears ran down her face, and she made childish hick-up noises.  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:58 am
Before Amaya could answer a burnt tree fell between us. This was the chance to get back. I still had some energy left. I tryed to teleport back to the Resort with Kiona, by holding her. It took me a minuet, but I was soon there. I didn't want to find out about that angle/demon girl, even if she was Argella. Argella was nothing like that girl. When I got back, I had teleported into my room. I ran into the room with Ayane and Jaden. They had left....
"Oh-kay, so they might be some where else. But I only left them four hours ago...." I searched for them everywhere and I couldn't find them. Even Neko didn't know where they were. So, I desided to go explore the island. It was a huge Islad anyways.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:27 am
((UH kell...does my post not mean anything then? Whatever...uh...))  

LostSanity173

Marino-San

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:31 am
LostSanity173
((UH kell...does my post not mean anything then? Whatever...uh...))

((She probably didn't see your post, and got tired of waiting on you. She prolly thought you were taking forever, so she put something down to end ya'll's conversation.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:05 pm
((Right right...I was taking forver. I was doing something for my personal life sweatdrop ))  

LostSanity173

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:44 pm
Avani woke up form her slumber and heard the calls of Marino. The nap was due to sky gazing and she peacefully fell asleep in the tree. Now with Marino here, Avani had something knew to look forward in the Vesta forest. "Hello," Avani said slyly appearing behind Marino, "What brings you to Vesta, Marino?" Avani's eyes twinkled, finally seeing someone. Her soft green hair blew in a gentle breeze as the forest was in peace.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:04 pm
Jaden was once again trying to escape the attakcs of the pups but soon found herself on the ground "ahhhahahahahahahaha!" Jaden laughing as the pups ganged up on her "come on guys its like ten on one" Jaden laughed the pups pretended not to hear her and kept up thier attack  

neckroz209

Marino-San

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:12 pm
I laughed as Avani appeared behind me, "Marino??? It's Ayane silly, dont you remember, it was only one year ago that you saw me... thinking of past times again Avani?" I laughed. "You always were a daydreamer... i must have awoken you! hahaz. Anyway, I've come to ask for a request." I asked her with all seriousness. "I know you want this war to end, but we need you to join the angel's side to finally finish off the demons. The war will thus end, and the forests of Kumei will finally find peace. Will you please assist me? If we dont finish this now, the forests will all vanish from the filthy battles between the angels and demons, and you, as a druid, will have no more power. Please, for your sake, and mine, assist me and help me and my companions finish this blasted war, so we can go at peace. Not to mention I can watch over the forests with you when this is over!" I finished, hoping to get the answer I seek.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games