Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:02 pm
"Flower of the night... Hana no Yoru" Yami muttered as she keeps playing her mother's piece, she was half way done. Even though she was playing this memorable piece, she never did smile. She only smiles when she plays it alone, it's not like anybody would question about it anyway, to her, it's an unimportant matter.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:11 pm
Dante leaned over the piano looking a Yami. "If playing the piano calms you doesn't it make you happy," he then sighed. " You look sad,"  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:41 am
Yami looked at Dante "I'm not sad...I just don't feel like smiling" she said, as she stops playing the piano.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:53 am
Suddenly, Aneesha got a phone call. She took it outside, and came in, with an evil grin. "Guys... Rest up when you're done. I got us a lead tomorrow night. We have to go to a club, so ya better brush up on your dancing and kareoke skills... We must blend in. A friend of mine has tipped me off with the fact that Dracula's henchmen are gonna be there, and planning an attack. So, you up for it?" Smirking, she sighed. "I'm going. So I'm gonna rest up. Catch you guys later."

Vergil heard everything, and smirked. A chance to test out his new moves. Just fascinating...  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:42 am
Dante grinned as he looked at Yami, "So what's with your mother?" Then Aneesha came in with the news. He couldn't help but smile. "This is great!" he cheered. "rest, i don't need to rest, I'm a party machine!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:55 am
Aneesha sighed before leaving. "Dante... It's tomorrow night. Just rest up. For them guys, you'll need it. I just hope you can sing better than you used to! Later..."  

Aneesha

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:44 am
Yami just stood up and walked to her room without a word, she noticed that Vergil was there, she didn't care what he was up to so she just kept on her way to her bedroom, where Yukari is already asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:23 am
"I can't sleep now!" He went up ti his room moved Claire over and, rested anyways. "How Great,"  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:13 pm
The next night, Vergil was ready for anything. His attitude had been cold all day to everyone, and he barely said a word. As for Aneesha, she was trying to prepare herself for dancing... She also found out her friend signed her up for some singing... Why her? Of all people... His reason was that she needed to blend in, so she had to do something. Sighing, she waited downstairs for everyone to be ready so they could head out to the club.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:22 pm
Yami walked out of her room to meet with Aneesha along with Poki and Yukari. Keiru was in his room washing his face, he noticed there was some kanji writing on his that says 'Forgiveness', he remembered that it was Yami who put that on his arm.

~Flashback~

Once again, Keiru was being lectured by Yami's father, he was already getting irritated by him. Yami was just watching from a far, she used to have long hair. After that training, when he walked out from the training grounds, he saw Yami "who are you?" he asked, Yami smiled "My name is Yami, I'm the daughter of your teacher, may I see your arm?" she asked, Keiru blinked several times, Yami grabbed his arm with a pen on her hand she wrote there in Kanji 'Kaiyo' which means forgiveness, she was smiling as she did that "I know that you despise my father, please forgive him. He just wants to help you" she said with a smile before leaving him, staring at her.

~End of Flashback~

Keiru blushed by that thought, he suddenly shook his head 'It's all for Alena, it's all for Alena!' he thought as he tries to forget. He walked off the bathroom still remembering that time when she asked him to forgive her father. She was such a cheerful child back then, but how come she rarely smiles right now, all he could do is look at his left arm with a sigh, he then walked off where the others are.

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:38 am
Dante moaned and, groaned still cuddling with Claire who was exhausted from the other day, He didn't budge and, continued to sleep. He knew someone would soon come to wake him up, That would be his alarm clock. He smiled of dreams defeating Argosax on his own.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:25 am
Aneesha nodded as she saw Yami and the others. Vergil was waiting silently in the corner, then moved as he realised Dante wasn't going to get up... Muttering curses under his breath, he barged into Dante's room and woke him up. "Get that slut out of here. It's almost night. We need to get going. NOW!"  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:48 pm
Dante glared."Don't listen to him, He just cranky cause I cockblocked him last ngiht," then Claire laughed. "Poor him."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:52 pm
Poki looked at Aneesha "Was he always that much of a -cough-idiot-cough-?"he asked, this time, Yami had to agree with him so she didn't bother squeezing him. Keiru just kept looking down at his arm 'Is there any freaking way to get this off?' he thought, eager to erase the kanji letter on his arm  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:22 am
Vergil glared back, his eyes as cold as ice. "Do it now. It's 8pm. We need to go." He walked off, and left Dante with the 'slut' as he called Claire.

Aneesha looked down at Poki. "Yeah..." Her voice drifted off as she saw Vergil come down. She didn't even look at him. They now waited for Dante to come down so they could go...  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games