Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:05 pm
{Naw, don't worry about it.}

"Nope. Not one thing. I don't honestly have a place anywhere anymore. This is probably the best way of getting rid of you." Milly said in an eerilly calm manner. She had seen some rope laying around and walked towards one of the sturdier trees. "Besides, you and I both know that this is probably the best end I can hope for. After all, no matter what I do, it'll never be enough. I'll never really ammount to anything. You showed me that after momma first died. No matter how good I was, no matter how many times I dragged you off the streets to a safe and comfy bed after Van beat you, no matter how many times I try - it'll never be enough." By now, of course, tears were welling up in Milly's eyes. Her voice was shaky and slightly whiney as she spoke.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:08 pm
((My battery's starting to run low, so don't be surprised if I suddenly go offline.))

'Come now, there must be some way for us to work this out....Besides, it may take some time, but my soul will just find some other way to be reincarnated. Killing you won't solve anything.'

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:24 pm
{Okay, thanks for telling me.}

Milly fell to her knees, trying her damndest not to cry as she wished to. "So what? At least I'd have hurt you in the process!" she exclaimed, punching the ground once. "It's either I kill you now, or you hurt me again and again like you always do."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:53 pm
'We don't seem to be making any progress here, so why not just do it then? Go ahead and kill yourself. Fling yourself off a cliff or tie a noose around your neck, I don't care. Or do you not have the guts and your words were merely empty threats?'

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:38 pm
{Should I go for the drama and have her try(and fail) at it? Or should I have some not-so-evil demon come up to her and say she forgot her meds/anti-crazy potions back in Hell only to have her calm down immediately after and completely forget the little breakdown when she drinks it?}

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:39 pm
((*rubs chin* I don't know, I'm kind of enjoying the drama))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:45 pm
{To be honest, I'm feeling somewhat iffy about it all. A little drama can be great, but too much kind of turns me off from reading something. I'm not saying that's the case now, but if I end up having Milly like this constantly she'll end up there for me before long. I know for a fact that I don't want to kill her off like this - lest she become a dislikable character for me.}  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:47 pm
((Your char, you are free to do with her as you wish. =) ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:56 pm
{Then I don't know very much else to do aside from this. Sorry for the s**t post}

Milly sighed, going on to prepare the rope. Before she could complete preparations , a bottle with a note attached rolled out of her backpack. She picked it up and read the note. 'Please drink in case of serious depression, thoughts of suicide, or talking to your father for more than five minutes. Love, Marianne~' After a moment Milly said, "Might as well..." and gulped it down. Her feelings of loneliness and bitterness quickly faded, being replaced with utter confusion. "Wait...why was I having that breakdown again?" she asked, now wiping away her tears.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:58 pm
((Don't worry, the note made me lol. xD))

'Why do I even bother...?' Daemon said, rather annoyed that he wouldn't get to see her hang.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:09 pm
{Thanks. XD}

Returning to her cherries and more confident self Milly said to Daemon, "Oh, shut up. Nobody likes you anyway." Her tone was dismissive and condescending. "Besides,I'm your mother now! I'll make DAMN sure you don't remember a thing! I'll also make sure to raise you into the anti-you. You'll be humble, raised against sex, and I'll be damned if I don't put you in pink frilly dresses - male or no!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:13 pm
((I'm not sure what you meant to type, but I don't think it was 'cherries'. XD ))

Daemon seemed to give a 'Meep!' at the balls Milly seemed to finally obtain.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:19 pm
{Cheerier. And yes, I'm on the bitchpod. XD}

Since Milly now finally took her medication, which she had been procrastinating about for WEEKS now, she was in no danger of another breakdown. "If I don't pressure you into marrying another man when you come of age, I might just be lenient and stick you with a motherly type - if you don't fear the mead mention of sex by then~" she then giggled with glee, no signs hinting at whether she was lying about this or no. Regardless, Daemon would surely suffer Milly's vindictive wrath.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:22 pm
'I don't care what you say or do, I'm still going to be chasing skirts. And since you seem to have actually grown a pair, I think a deal's in order; you don't make my life hell, and I'll do the same for you.'

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:48 pm
"I'm not stupid. You never live up to your end of a deal. The only exception would be for the first five minutes and if it involved sex with whoever you were making the deal with." Milly said in a flat tone, not trusting Daemon in the least.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games