Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:51 am
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                              Autumn 2038xxx
                                              space(Ω) Sų-Jïŋ Cɧσ
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce HalfbloodUnsorted First YearResearcher

spacYou go sleep with the fishes; There's no room for you here, there's no room for you here
                                              spacWrap your teeth around the pavement. 'Cause your body's a message, send my regards to hell!
                                              spacFall upon your knees, sing, "This is my body and soul here."
                                              spacCrawl and beg and plead, sing, "You've got the power and control!"
                                              spacDon't pin it all on me, don't pin it all on me!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              Su-Jin hold on tightly when his sister went on to give him a bear hug, feeling more relaxed now that he's with his sister. Being at home and away from his siblings made him feel a bit... tense about many things, and the only thing that prevented him from going beyond that was Myeong. He did figure out to stand up for himself against bullies now that Ji-Yeong and Gi-Seung weren't around at his proximity anymore, even if they still managed to sneak out to visit him and Myeong.

His face shifted from happy to melancholy when Gi told him that mum had been working hard, worried that she might have stressed herself out. "Tell her not to stress herself out, can you? But, it's good to hear that she's alright, I really missed her." He said with utter concern, especially now that he had to leave Myeong behind. Out of the four siblings, Su-Jin sees himself as the most honest- or well, most brutally honest? That landed him to so many troubles, though. His train of thought halted for a bit when Gi told him that they better get their own compartment sooner or later, "Sure thing. Anyway, how about we make some bets about which house I'm going to end up to? I like the element of surprise, but I feel like I'm either going to Ravenclaw- or at least that's my gut feeling anyway. But it would be great to go to Gryffindor, too, so we can hang out and stuff, ya know?" His nerdy streak was coming to resurface, but since Su-Jin can do whatever he wants in Hogwarts he didn't seem to care about it.

spacYou've been granted three wishes; Say goodbye to your mother, your father, your son
                                              spacI can hear your pulse racing from here, sitting next to this gun beats your heart in your mouth!
                                              spacFall upon your knees, sing, "This is my body and soul here."
                                              spacCrawl and beg and plead, sing, "You've got the power and control here!"
                                              spacOh blame, blame, blame! I got you, I got you...

with [Gi-Seung] at [Platform]
                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOC xxx
                                              ((Disclaimer))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:23 am
                                            「 Early Autumn 2038 」
                                            This is it, boys, this is war- what are we waiting for?
                                            Why don't we break the rules already?
                                            I was never one to believe the hype.
                                            Save that for the black and white!
                                            I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked,
                                            But here they come again to jack my style!

·♦· Dɾҽա-لҽղղą Ɛìժҽ
                                                                    ( HalfbloodSecond Year GryffindorReserve Seeker )

Drew giggled when Laili went to give her the biggest hug this year, squeezing her blondie bestfriend in response. It was so hilarious because it's like they haven't seen each other for ages despite Drew literally living in the Diagon Alley, and two of the shops were runs by Laili's parents. She didn't think her own pappa blubber as much as Mr. Milo did, but pappa did was kind of awkward about when it comes to departing conversations. "Perks of having an overbearing dad, innit?" She chuckled, "My aunt is always like that, I swear I wonder how she and my dad get along compared to my other uncles in England when I feel like they're real opposites, ya know?"

"My summer? It's chill." Drew answer Laili's question about her summer, giggling at her own pun especially her next words: "Me and my family went to Scotland, did some camping there. It's kind of nice at night, since there are no street lights to interrupt the night sky much." She then was reminded of Ivar, who was most likely going to be jealous if he heard about Drew bringing a telescope during the outing in Scotland. "What about you? Anything interesting 'tween you and Dris? Or d'you have any plans? 'Cause I'm planning to join the music club, you know?"

« with [Laili] at [Platform] »

Well, some nights I wish that this all would end,
                                            'Cause I could use some friends for a change.
                                            And some nights I'm scared you'll forget me again!
                                            Some nights I always win, I always win...
                                            But I still wake up, I still see your ghost!
                                            Oh, Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for, oh
                                            What do I stand for? Most nights, I don't know...

Out of Character ◀◀xxx
                                            ((additional info under spoiler))
                                            ((Translation :: ))

( PERSONAL FILESOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE )

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:33 am

The Hogwarts Express

With a piercing whistle and a puff of steam, the doors of the Hogwarts Express pulled closed. The students were all on board, leaning out the windows and waving at their families. The train engine inched forward, gaining momentum before picking up speed as it left the station.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:47 pm
                                                                Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                There's no getting through to you
                                                                The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                You say I can't understand
                                                                But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                When you leave me, where do you go?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
                                                                Who am I with? Himself, some guy
                                                                What am I doing? Being taken 'home'
                                                                What am I thinking? Who is this guy?
                                                                What am I wearing? Summer of Third Year

Tyler got off the train eager to get home and relax for the summer. He had a pretty busy year at school, and he wanted nothing more than to laze around for a week or so. Maybe a month, if he could manage it. Either way, he didn't want to do any sort of work over the summer until he was almost done with the summer, not when he still had months to get the assignments done the professors had given him. He stretched as he moved out of everyone's way, glad that he was off the train. He figured he could owl Lena over the summer, maybe even invite her over for a bit to hang out or go to Diagon Alley. He wasn't sure where she lived, but he thought it was somewhere in Wales. In any case, he was sure that he could convince his aunt and uncle to get him an owl to keep up with classmates and friends.

He was about to wander off to go through the barrier to catch his aunt and uncle when he heard his name called. Frowning, Tyler looked around to see if he could spot the person calling for him when he spotted someone he'd never seen before. The man was gesturing to him, and Tyler didn't see his aunt or uncle anywhere. Were they late or something? Eyeing the man warily, he approached cautiously and stopped a distance from him, not sure why but figuring he didn't want to be close to the guy if he could help it.

The guy, to his credit, didn't look like much. Dark hair, brown eyes, and lanky, he didn't look like he could cause trouble. However, Tyler wasn't sure about the guy, and he still didn't see his aunt or uncle anywhere. "Um, can I help you sir?"

"I'm here to pick you up from school. Didn't your uncle send a letter? He got caught up today and was too busy." The man shifted to look around. "Didn't you remember to get your things from the train?"

"Crap, I forgot!" Tyler made to go toward the train, but the man laid a hand on his arm. Suddenly Tyler remembered that he didn't even know the guy, and his eyes narrowed. "Um, who are you, anyway?"

The man shrugged. "I'm Paul, a friend of Bob's. I can give him a call if you want to ask him."

Tyler blinked, then shook his head. "Oh, it's okay. You don't have to. I just didn't expect someone else picking me up."

The man laughed. "I can understand that. Pretty sure that you don't want to be kidnapped or something else happen to you."

Tyler nodded, feeling a bit better about the conversation. At least Paul sounded nice. If it had been his father Paul, he would have been a lot more leery about the whole thing. After all, his father had been in prison, the last he'd heard. "So we just go and grab my trunk and then we get going, right?"

Paul nodded. "Yep. That's the plan. Come on kiddo, let's get going home."

The two left, Tyler unaware that less than ten minutes later, his uncle and aunt showed up.

OOC:

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                I'm just talking to myself

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:40 pm

The Hogwarts Express

The scarlet engine pulls into the station, ready to start the long journey to another year of school. Students and parents come to board the train to go another year. In an hour or so, the train will pull out, taking students to Hogwarts.

((OOC: You may begin posting students arriving to start the new year at school. The train will be leaving the station on the 26th for the school.))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:29 am

( HalfbloodThird Year GryffindorTech Geek ) xx

Love, ɢιммe love, ɢιммe love-
                                                        I doɴ'т ɴeed ιт, вυт I'll тαĸe wнαт I wαɴт ғroм yoυr нeαrт
                                                        Aɴd I'll ĸeep ιт ιɴ α вαɢ, ιɴ α вoх- Pυт αɴ X oɴ тнe ғloor
                                                        Gιммe мore, ɢιммe мore, ɢιммe мore
                                                        Sнυт υp αɴd ѕιɴɢ ιт wιтн мe! Froм мαll ѕecυrιтy, тo every eɴeмy
                                                        We're oɴ yoυr properтy ѕтαɴdιɴɢ ιɴ V ғorмαтιoɴ!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

If the competitive video gaming was entirely composed to holding their s**t and patience together over arses, Ibarra would be king of the game. After he and Clara bicker at each other during the trip, they accidently made their dad snap and get into trouble. Of course, Bary was to blame because he told something "mean" about this Jimmy Ottosen guy. UGH! Why can't Clara believe him? Was it because he was thirteen and sweet ol' Jimmy was, like, sixteen? He could have sworn Jim was giving That Glance at him whenever Clara wasn't looking, Ibarra just didn't say anything that time because Jimmy was in their house and the family has to be "hospitable". Also, only Tita Wanda and Kenji gave that look to Barry, which looked a bit judge-y and translated to "why did you do that". But Jim? It was translated as "why are you here?" and Barry wished that he could just be a dim-witted airhead instead of being so smart to his own good that Barry may either catch it accurately or overcalculate things. Darn it.

He quietly unloaded his luggage with his dad and after the old man left, Barry watched Clara being approached by a guy- black curly hair, kind of pale, and... not that tall for a white European boy. Okay, that sounded rude, but Barry was really expecting to be shorter than a lot of people, but he could be wrong. His dad was 5'9'' or something because they probably have inherited the "distant Spaniard height" or whatever the heck that was. Either way, it made Barry roll his eye and he could not wait to tell Akira about this.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Leт'ѕ вlow αɴ αrтery, Eαт plαѕтιc ѕυrɢery!
                                                        Keep yoυr αpoloɢy, ɢιve υѕ мore deтoɴαтιoɴ
                                                        Oн, leт мe тell yoυ 'вoυт тнe ѕαd мαɴ
                                                        Sнυт υp αɴd leт мe ѕee yoυr jαzz нαɴdѕ
                                                        Reмeмвer wнeɴ yoυ were α мαdмαɴ- тнoυɢнт yoυ wαѕ Bαтмαɴ
                                                        Aɴd нιт тнe pαrтy wιтн α ɢαѕ cαɴ; Kιѕѕ мe yoυ αɴιмαl!

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((outfit on left picture))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Authmn 2039xx
                                                        wнere - Platform 3/4xxxx
                                                        wιтн - himself
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Rowan, Sadie, Gilbert
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Back to School
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Let's find someone to talk to, maybe?

Connor had, for the first time in a long time, had a wonderful summer. He'd gotten to spend a majority of time with his girlfriend, which was awesome, and he got to explore Tokyo. The family rarely went to major hubs like that, usually opting to rough it in the wilderness. Not this time. They'd instead stayed at a wonderful hotel and explored the city. Honestly, he'd been a bit sad when they had to go to their next destination. Luckily for him, Rowan was able to tough it out with them, through long hikes and sleeping in a tent in the California forest. Even then, the duo had managed to make a friend, albeit a scaly one. A small snake had sought refuge in one of Connor's boots, and with Rowan being able to speak to him, the teen decided to keep the little snake. He even named him Gilbert! Apparently, Gilbert thought affectionately of Connor, calling him "the silly human".

Unfortunately, all good fun had to come to an end, the family returning home in time to do up all the shopping (with Sarah refusing to let Rowan spend her own money on things, saying she got the 'family discount'). Honestly, it warmed Connor's heart that his family already claimed Rowan as one of their own. It was good, especially since her parents seemed downright awful. They returned home for a few days, then they were driven to King's Cross for their final year at Hogwarts. They said their goodbyes before crossing the barrier, but Connor didn't mind. They could always write, after all, and they'd see the family again over holidays. "Anyone you want to search for? Your sisters? Any friends?" This question he posed to Rowan, a smile on his face. Sadie nudged his leg gently, the dog subtly telling him to move away from the platform entrance. Luckily, he listened. The teen tucked Gilbert into his pocket, snickering at the tiny hiss of annoyance from the snake.

Devlyn Maycry

Wᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ, I'ᴍ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ. Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
Wʜᴇɴ I ʟᴏsᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
Aɴᴅ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɢᴏɪɴɢ. Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ
Lɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ, ɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴛᴏᴘs ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ ɪs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Iɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅ, ᴜɴᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Kɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ, sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
Nᴏᴡ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴏɴ, I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ. Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴜs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:18 pm
Well I've never pray
But tonight I'm on my knees, yeah
I need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah
I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now
But the airwaves are clean and there's nobody singing to me now

𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 ✦ ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✦ 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕣

Alby apparated onto the platform with a bright grin even if Mercutio was more than a little disgruntled and waited patiently for both Tiernan and Darian to appear. His summer had been a bit more lively and eventful that previous ones and he hadn't even minded. Apparently following the disowning of their sister Rowan, they had both decided to also leave and came to him for a place to stay. He had been a tad apprehensive of Darian since he never actually hung around his girlfriend's sisters that much (and honestly the last time they had a proper talk she basically gave him a shovel talk) but he couldn't in good conscious offer one sister a place to stay and not the other. Plus it gave his house elves someone new to fawn over and he'd never deny them that. They were still batty from years of isolation but he liked to think they were getting a bit better with more to do since he started living there. And ever since he trusted them with the information that he would be proposing to Tiernan during the year and inviting her to stay permanently, they'd gone practically loony fixing up rooms he'd quarantined when he first came to stay and happily sobbing at the drop of a hat when they went through old baby furniture. Alby almost didn't have the heart to tell them there wouldn't be any infants for a good while. "Do you want to head over and put our stuff on the train now or wait and see if we spot your sister and the others?" he asked looking around to see if he could spot any of their friends.

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

No change, I can change
I can change, I can change
But I'm here in my mold
I am here in my mold
And I'm a million different people from one day to the next

User Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:40 pm
I've walked these streets of silence
Through the cold and misty nights
But the more I search the less I tend to notice
I've been trying to find an answer
Why you've left me high and dry
Even though you're gone I need a sense of closure

{𝓐𝓰𝓮 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮} {𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇}

✿✫❀✮Elvira was sure she'd be startling some small percentage of the students who knew her from the bright grin adorning her face currently but she really didn't care. Nestled in her arms was her wriggling pup Eoin who was looking around excitedly while her Papa helped push her trolley behind them. She knew she would eventually have to put him in his carrier so he couldn't run around but for now she was enjoying having him in her arms. Plus she wanted to wait to find Detch and see which sort of large dog he finally decided upon and have their two pups meet. Her Papa was a great deal calmer about her departure this time around though he still fiddled needlessly with some of her stuff and prattled about how she could reach him, which honestly she knew where the owlery was and if push came to shove she could also ask Tia Ada to contact him. But she let him continue since she figured it was more for his benefit than her own and just continued smiling and nuzzling her dog's soft short fur.
                                            "Vira? Have you been listening?"
                                            "Yes, Papa, I've heard every word." Elvira told him serenely finally looking at him. He had a sort of pinched look, like he wanted to test her to see if she had but didn't want to hear the answers. He finally smoothed his face and instead opted for a soft look and smile and wrapped her in a tight hug, mindful of the dog between them. "Have a good year, keep out of trouble-"
                                            "You mean keep Desi out of trouble." she responded with a raised eyebrow which Niall shot her one of his own. "I stand by what I said. She might be more...visual but the both of you can certainly cause a bit of a stir with no problem." Honestly she couldn't really argue and instead gave him an innocent smile while he chuckled and pressed a kiss to her forehead. He helped her stash her trunk into the luggage carriage, leaving out the carrier for later, and gave her another quick hug before apparating away. "Papa's such a silly bean isn't he, Eoin?" she lamented quietly to her puppy giggling as he gave a large sniffle.

Quote:

Through all the times you've left and said it wouldn't be long
Through all the times I'd wait for you to never come home
I won't back down
I won't back down
I won't back down so come right back to me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Second Year
Twelve Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Leah’s first year had not included the joining of any clubs. As such Leo had been trying to get her to consider at the very least one. She was still going strong as she was dropped at the platform. “At least consider the music club.” She heard her say. “I’ll consider it.” She replied. “Both David and I,” Leo went on before Leah whirled around to look at her. “I get it.” She interrupted. “I’ll look into it, okay.” She added trying not to sound snappy. “Okay,” Leo answered given the response there wasn’t much she could say.

“Leah, we just want you to have a good time. While also focusing on your studies.” David added into the discussion. Leo smiled knowing David was just trying to keep things less stressful. “I know but who said I wasn’t having a good time before? I do have friends at school.” Leah replied folding her arms in front of her. “We know. We just want you to brighten your horizons.” Leo told her. David was going to say something but instead gave a light sigh. “Just make sure to stay off the Quidditch team.” For that he received a light glare from his wife. “Don’t listen to him. Do what you want. Your sister and I did.” Leo replied breaking her glare before beaming happily.

Leah shook her head before nodding to Leo. “Don’t worry. I don’t plan on joining the Quidditch team.” She assured her brother. Giving them both hugs she waved goodbye before being left to her own devices on the platform. Now she just needed to find some friends before hopping on the train.

With : David & Leo No one in particular

Attire : Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC : - - -

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:08 pm
Hey, burn it up
Like you’re gonna set everything on fire
Hey, turn it up
Until the dawn is gone
It's ok to just live because we're still young

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi burst through the barrier at her normal breakneck speed wondering briefly if she had gone faster due to her shorter hair. Probably not but she couldn't help but wonder. When she had asked her eomma for a hair cut she'd been afraid she'd get something called a "bowl cut" which from the telly was something to be avoided at all costs. Thankfully though it didn't turn out anything like that more importantly she didn't feel like a shaggy dog when she got out the shower. Once she made sure she hadn't run anyone over and that her cat had stopped yowling she began her search for either a friend or her younger brother. She didn't know what time her oppa would drop him off but she wanted to make sure she didn't miss him.

Who do you think you are to say otherwise
Stop comparing, I'm just human
Live however you want, it’s yours anyway
Stop trying, it’s okay to lose
Errbody say La la la la la (La la la la la)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:58 pm

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Oliver Davis
                                                Slytherin - Seventh Year - Seventeen Years Old - Prefect - Pureblood - Dervish & Banges
                                                ╚════════════════════════════════════╝

This year was potentially going to be the worst year of Oliver's life and man, did he not want it to begin. He had to be a full on adult, responsibilities and everything, because of one mistake. As much as he loved Valeria, his life would have been much easier if she was born in a couple of years as opposed to a couple of months ago. Thankfully Arnie's family had enough money to support their baby, and Ollie got a job to help with whatever he could while finishing up his last year at Hogwarts. However, NEWTs and a part time job meant no more Quidditch, no matter how much he loved it and wanted to continue playing and captaining. If he continued, he knew his grades would suffer as well as his future along with them. Oliver made a mental note to remind him to speak to Flick about it later, since he'd be dropping his position on her. He knew she'd be a great captain and wouldn't need him. Besides, he would much rather spend any extra downtime with his girlfriend and baby. The shittiest part was that he'd have to go days at a time without seeing either of them.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

♫ I think about you every morning when I open my eyes
                                                I think about you every evening when I turn out the lights

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:49 pm
User Image
                                                  Hey you're now thirsty
                                                  Walking in the desert all alone
                                                  Hey you're now searching
                                                  Lost in isolation from your soul

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hαʟғ-Gσвʟıп || Rανεпcʟαш || Sεcσиd Yεαя

════════════════════════

Detch was frowning as he stepped through the barrier. Mostly at the back of Byuch's head. Byuch had been nearly insufferable last year, and Detch could understand, to some extent, where his brother was coming from. However, that didn't mean he had to be an arse about it. Besides, it wasn't like everyone in the school hated him or tried to give him a hard time because he wasn't completely human. Detch hadn't experienced any of it, in any case. Thus Detch had laid into Byuch over the summer when Byuch had tried to shoo him from the room after one of their parents' famous arguments. Byuch, as usual, had tried to protect him from it, but Detch had aptly pointed out that Byuch hadn't been anywhere around over the last three years that he was in school and Detch had to endure their parents arguing over him, again. After that it had led to a blowup about how Byuch treated people at school and Detch pointing out how Byuch was treating everyone like how their father treated everyone, and well...

Detch sighed as he watched his brother give him a careful look before going off to find his friends. Detch wasn't sure if it was a look that suggested that he wasn't sure about his brother or if it was a look that suggested that Detch needed to be careful. He was pretty sure it was the former instead of the latter. Detch only had to look at the fact that Byuch wouldn't look him in the eyes some days. The half-goblin sighed and patted Scooby, the Great Dane next to him. His mother had gotten it for him, much to his father's chagrin. Detch wasn't about to get in the middle of whatever argument that was likely to spur with his parents. Hopefully with both of their children at school, their parents could actually avoid each other like he was sure they wanted to.

He started scanning the crowd, still frowning as he climbed on top of Scooby's back to get a better look. Thankfully the pup didn't mind and Detch spotted Elvira standing and speaking with someone the young boy assumed was her father. He hopped down and gave Scooby a pat as he led the puppy toward Vira, grinning and waving.
                                                  "Vira! Hey! Guess what happened over the summer?" He didn't think he needed to point to the dog that was probably bigger than he was, but he grinned all the same and patted Scooby on the back. "This is Scooby. Mum let me have him, so now he's living with us. Is that your puppy?" He stood on his tiptoes, looking the puppy over as Scooby gave the two a giant sniff and wagged his tail. That was a good sign, Detch determined. At least they weren't likely to fight hopefully.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I hope Byuch gets whatever bug is up his bum out...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

The bullets you bite
                                                  From the pain you request
                                                  You're finding harder to digest
                                                  And the answers you seek
                                                  Are the ones you destroy
                                                  Your anger's well deployed

Yukina101

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:00 pm
I've walked these streets of silence
Through the cold and misty nights
But the more I search the less I tend to notice
I've been trying to find an answer
Why you've left me high and dry
Even though you're gone I need a sense of closure

{𝓐𝓰𝓮 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮} {𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇}

✿✫❀✮Elvira turned around hearing her name and nearly missed whoever said it had a giant puppy not come into her vision followed shortly (that wasn't a pun) by her friend Detch. She chuckled as he asked her to guess what had happened over the summer before cooing at the adorably large puppy before her while also keeping a close eye on Eoin. He sniffled at the other dog and wriggled in her arms to get down which she complied and watched as he made himself at home sniffing underneath his new friend. "He's great, Detch, and I love his name. I hope for your sake though that he doesn't take on his namesake's appetite." she said wondering how her friend was even managing to feed him now. "And yes! This is Eoin, I was a bit worried about how he'd react with another animal but he seems to really like your pup." Elvira admitted relaxing more as she watched their dog's interactions. "How was your summer then? Beside's the new companion, obviously."

Diamond Wales

Through all the times you've left and said it wouldn't be long
Through all the times I'd wait for you to never come home
I won't back down
I won't back down
I won't back down so come right back to me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:40 am
User Image

( PurebloodSecond Year HufflepuffReserve Chaser ) xx

Янчтнм ιѕ α dαиcεя, ιт'ѕ α ѕσυl'ѕ cσмραиισи,
                                                        Pεσρlε ƒεεl ιт ενεячωнεяε!
                                                        Lιƒт чσυя нαиdѕ αиd νσιcεѕ, ƒяεε чσυя мιиd αиd jσιи υѕ-
                                                        Yσυ cαи ƒεεl ιт ιи тнε αιя
                                                        Oн σн, ιт'ѕ α ραѕѕισи, σн σн, чσυ cαи ƒεεl ιт чεαн!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien stepped through the barrier with a smile, happy of being back to Hogwarts again. Not that his home life was bad or anything, but he really missed his friends, given how he was pretty much busy babysitting his many cousins and all. Eugh, why they be like Mina? Mina wasn't one to make things hard for hom, even if he could admit that they were like his siblings. In a way. Maybe it just happened that yeah, he could admit that kids can be annoying, which sounded hypocritical now that he thought of it, being very well aware that he's also a kid as well.

After unloading his luggage and giving his owl Whiplash a treat, he happened to be seeing Leah with her brother and sister-in-law. The blonde girl seemed exasperated if not annoyed, given how she folded her arms in front of her. The reason was something he didn't hear, given the noisy crowd making it hard to know what Leah was talking about. After she was finally left to her own devices, Lucien then proceeded to greet her with a wave smiling, "Hey Leah, he said, "That's your brother, right? Also, how's it going? Do you have any plans for this year?" For him, he was planning to take Advanced Flying, for obvious reasons. He loved flying, anyway, even if it meant being in reserves given how many reserves Hufflepuff has.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yσυ cαи ρυт ѕσмε jσч υρσи мч ƒαcε, ѕυиѕнιиε ιи αи εмρтч ρlαcε
                                                        Tαкε мε тσσ, тυяи тσ αиd вαвε I'll мαкε чσυ ѕтαч
                                                        Oн I cαи εαѕε чσυ σƒ чσυя ραιи, ƒεεl чσυ gινε мε lσνε αgαιи
                                                        Яσυиd αиd яσυиd ωε gσ, εαcн тιмε I нεαя чσυ ѕαч:
                                                        "Tнιѕ ιѕ тнε янчтнм σƒ тнε иιgнт!"

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((outfit at left picture))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx
                                                        wнere - placexxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games