Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Private Roleplays
⎾ MOROSIS ⏌ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:50 am
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

It didn't surprise him at all that Kieran was often hit on by others. Counting the waiter, this was the second time he had witnessed it first hand. However, he was grateful that Kieran ignored such advances. He knew if the man had wanted he could have easily given in to their whims, but instead chose to ignore it.

As he continued to speak, Jakob watched as Kieran shrugged once more. His question was fair and he saw no reason to dismiss it. "But of course, I'm small and cute." he teased before speaking more seriously. "On a serious note though, I have been hit on a lot. Too much, in my opinion. And I've come to make a habit of pissing people off who try to flirt with me and I'm not interested. Like, I remember one of the last times I was in Germany, there were these guys talking loudly about me in German. One of them thought I was just another tourist that didn't bother to study up the language and went on in lewd details the things he wanted to try with a foreigner, particularly anyone who wasn't pale as the moon. So when he came over, speaking in the most broken English accent I've ever heard, I just smiled and told him in perfect German I don't sleep with racists. He didn't like that at all and stormed off back to his friend, yelling about how ugly I was up close."

Jakob didn't mind sharing stories about his past. All Kieran had to do was ask. However he wasn't too sure how entertaining he would find them. He didn't think his life to be all that exciting or different from others. Still, he would share whatever Kieran wanted to know about him. He had no secrets or really any reason to hide his past. Other than the fact that it wasn't brought up. As he continued to speak, he felt Kieran's hands sliding up his thighs. Jakob smiled as the man soon answered his question, laughing softly in response. "Aw, you don't want to stay in another room like this?" he asked curiously.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:47 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx KIERAN } LUCIANO GAERTNER x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ █ ❛ 𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓾𝓹𝓼...

There was no lying when it came to Miguel. The man was beautiful and sexy in his own way. He had to guess a number of people hit on him. Kieran had yet to witness it however. He questioned Miguel curiously. Kieran listened as Miguel teased him before giving him an honest answer. He laughed softly finding it amusing and understable.

"And now, do you miss the needy twinks in the club?" Kirean asked curiously. He knew relationships were kind of new for the both of them. Kirean had never been a one man/anyone person. He wasn't sure Miguel was either.

Responding to Miguel's question, he listened as he questioned him again. He shrugged smiling at Miguel. "I didn't say that...I have enjoyed the hotel however it wasn't expected… Though I don't need a hotel room to enjoy myself with you." Kirean teased as he leaned forward to kiss Miguel's neck.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:35 am
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob was aware of how he looked and how most people perceived him. Just as Kieran was aware of his own looks. He didn't think he was hit on by as many people as the man before him. Still, it wasn't as though either of them were keeping track like that nor was it like he wanted Kieran to see him getting hit on. Probably the closest the man had come to witnessing such an event was the other night at the club when he was punched. Though he couldn't say for sure just how much Kieran had witnessed. He just remembered that he was there almost immediately after it happened.

Teasing the man, he watched him laugh before deciding to continue. When he finished speaking, Kieran questioned him again. As new as he was to this sort of relationship, he didn't hate it. He'd never met anyone like Kieran before and loved spending time with him. Shaking his head, he replied simply. "Not really, no." he said honestly. "Those guys were only good for two things: killing time and blowjobs." Jakob hoped that since Kieran was asking him all this it meant he felt the same. He'd never really pried too much into his past to even know what sort of people the man dated before him. If he had even dated anyone. "What about you? Missing anyone from the club?" he asked, equally curious.

As he continued to speak, he watched as Kieran shrugged and smiled up at him. Jakob knew the room was just a way to ensure neither of them sued or left bad reviews. Still, he couldn't help thinking how nice it all turned out. Great room, great food, and even greater sex. He laughed softly as the man went on to tease before kissing his neck. "Mm, that's true. There's always Addy's car, the woods, a booth, the club, multiple showers...oh and let's not forget our dear friend, the balcony." he teased back as he recanted the many places they ended up making love that did not involve a bed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Kirean didn't want Miguel to get tired of him. He knew in the line of business they were on wasn't easy. Relationships were ever harder to have as well. Kirean didn't have many relationships, just meaningless sex when he needed it. He saw no need for a relationship before Miguel. Kirean though liked spending time with Miguel what little time they had together.

Questioning Miguel, Kirean watched as he shook his head. He listened as Miguel spoke about the twinks. Kieran smiled lightly knowing that to be true. He found that most if not all those in the club were just looking for a quick ********. Kirean couldn't deny he had given into the whim of things.

As Miguel questioned him in return, Kirean shook his head again. "No, not really. It was mostly meaningless sex." He commented plainly. Kirean usually never slept with the same person twice. There was no fun in knowing what to expect from the other. However with Miguel, there was always something new with him.

Teasing Miguel, he listened as he spoke. Kieran felt his lips on his neck. He enjoyed the feeling as he laughed softly. "But of course, I can pretty much bend you over anywhere and ******** you from behind." Kirean teased Miguel again. His hands sliding over his thighs as he held onto him.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:14 am
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

With the way things were going between them the idea of getting tired of Kieran seemed impossible. Even though time wasn't always their friend, he looked forward to their meetings, their dates, even just hanging out in his bedroom. For Jakob, it had been a long time since he felt this way about someone. Then again, it had also been a long time since he last truly dated anyone. As Kieran went on to question him, he answered honestly. There was no reason to lie as it was all in the past.

Jakob watched the man smile before turning the same question back to him. Kieran shook his head before commenting. He could understand. It was quite easy to find a partner in the club. Spend and hour or so with them and then go back to business. Though unlike, he didn't mind hooking up with the same person twice. If they were good with their mouth or move their hips, he saw no reason he shouldn't sleep together again. After all, it wasn't as though they ran into each other outside of the club. So he saw no harm in a few repeated flings.

Replying to the man's next comment he listed off the various locations they had fooled around in. As he spook he pressed a soft kiss to the side of Kieran's neck. He smiled against his flesh as the man laughed and teased him. Jakob nipped playfully at his words. "Almost anywhere." he corrected. "Who knows. It's likely I might say no to your next location." As fun as it was to tease the common decency laws, Jakob didn't want to push his luck too much. He was willing to go along with most of Kieran's shenanigans. But there had been a few times they came close to being caught. He didn't want them getting in trouble simply for not being able to keep their hands to themselves.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:53 pm
User Image

User Image

There was always someone new to peak his sexual needs. He didn't deny that a few of them sought him out. However he didn't have interest in someone he already ********. Kirean didn't want to get used to the same person. Otherwise they would come to expect him every time.

With Miguel it was different, the man held his attention. Kirean was never bored with Miguel. After all he always gave into his whims, even when they nearly got themselves in trouble. He teased Miguel feeling him kiss his neck and n** at it. Kirean listened as Miguel teased him in return. He laughed softly, "True, you can… After all I'm not going to force you." Kieran commented as his fingers slipped down towards Miguel's a**. He spread his cheeks as he teased him.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:36 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob was happy that Kieran had yet to grow bored of him. So far, he didn't mind going along with his antics. Though there were a few times he briefly thought about it. For instance, he wasn't exactly looking forward to their next escapade in another restaurant booth. That didn't mean he would automatically dismiss any other sort of public displays Kieran might have in mind. As he nipped his neck, Jakob went on to correct him. Beneath him, he heard the male laugh and nodded at his comments. "And I appreciate you for not doing that." he replied honestly. "Cause like, I've met guys that just want to be dominate and that's fine. But, if you're not going to listen to your partner, then there's no point...I'd rather be with someone like you who can respect me and loves me. Then some random assholes that won't respect my boundaries." As he spoke, he noticed Kieran's hand slipping down his lower back and towards his a**. Jakob smirked as his fingers spread his cheeks while teasing him.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:12 pm
User Image

User Image

The idea of abuse had started early in life for him. He didn't need to do the same to others. Kirean found listening and understanding his partners was key. He held onto Miguel as he responded to his words. Kieran understood such things. He pulled back to look at Miguel. "As someone who knows what it's like, it's only fair I never do it in return." Kieran spoke softly pulling his hands back from Miguel's a**. He rested his hands on Miguel's thighs however as he looked down between them.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:32 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Communication was definitely important. He wouldn't consider doing half the things he did with Kieran if he didn't trust him. But because he respected him and his boundaries, he could say that he never felt like his concerns were being ignored or undermined. Jakob didn't mind what Kieran was doing while he spoke. But he did notice a slight change in him. Jakob was a little surprised as the man pulled away. His smirk melted away as Kieran spoke of understanding and moved his hands. He nodded softly and watched as the man stared between them. He wondered if now might be a good time to tell him that he knew. That he had known for awhile now. Then again, it almost felt like he would end up hurting him. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked softly, covering the man's hand with his own.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:17 pm
User Image

User Image

The conversation was turning a little more deeper. He couldn't help the slip of his tongue. Kieran didn't like talking about himself. He spoke of himself in rare turns which was now exposing himself. Kieran let silence settle between him. He ran his hands over Miguel's thighs. Kirean heard Miguel question him feeling his hands cover his own. He glanced up at Miguel sighing softly. "I know you don't understand Abel and mine's relationship but he actually saved me…My mother was abusive; she didn't love, she only saw me as her meal ticket. She was a drug addict right up until her death…" Kieran spoke softly as he pulled back from Miguel running his hand up his chest. He leaned his head back watching Miguel. Kieran didn't know how much he wanted to know after all it was something he was embarrassed of.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:36 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

If Kieran didn't want to talk about his past, he wouldn't force him. After all, thanks to someone else he was already pretty filled in. However, he couldn't help being curious to know just how much Kieran trusted him. Anytime he spoke about himself, he was sure to keep it brief and without too many details. Of course now he understood. But before it was rather frustrating. A part of him wondered if it might just make him feel better to talk to someone other than Abel. He was no therapist, but he could still listen. Jakob was patient as the silence settled between them. When he spoke, he was careful with his wording. He was giving Kieran a choice. If he didn't want to speak, he would leave it alone. Holding his hand he watched him sigh and listened to his words. Jakob sat quietly as the man explained a piece of himself, nodding along to show he was paying attention. He released Kieran's hands as he pulled away from him. When he was done, Jakob sat there for a moment, letting the words sink in. For the most part they matched up to what Abel had told him. Though without a few details. "I'm sorry," he soon replied. "That must have been a rough way of growing up....Is that why you didn't want me knowing that you were going to her funeral? Because she hurt you?" Jakob tried his best to keep his questions simple enough without prying for more details. He also didn't want to come off as knowing something either. It was hard to say how he was doing in either category. All he knew was that Kieran had a look that he wasn't too sure about and he wanted to be gentle. If it proved to be too much they could stop.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:52 pm
User Image

User Image

As he spoke toward Miguel, Kirean was careful with his words. He didn't want to explain himself and yet he worried. Kieran knew he didn't talk about himself. He was a private person in his own way. Kieran listened as Miguel responded to his words. He had to laugh almost in a rude way. "She didn't hurt me, she let others do it for her… My mother sold me to anyone who would pay her…I was a pretty child who was defenseless." Kirean replied with disgust. He withdrew from Miguel dropping his hands away from him.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:21 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

His wording probably wasn't the best. But it wasn't as though he could just blurt out that he already knew. He could imagine Kieran wouldn't take very kindly to his knowing. Though he also didn't want to make things worse with his relationship to Abel. Although the man had no right, he was still looking out for his friend. He understood that Kieran was a private person just as he himself was. Jakob watched as the man took his own time before speaking. Even though he already knew, hearing it from the man himself was still hard. He watched Kieran pull even further away from him. He sat quietly for a few moments. He was sure at this point Kieran had heard enough more than enough sympathy growing up. Leaning forward a little, he placed his hand on Kieran's chest. "Then it's a good thing she died. She can rest in hell." he said softly. He stared down at his chest, his fingers moving idly. "Honestly I don't know how you could stand going to her funeral. If it were me, I would have just let her be the states problem."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Indeed if Miguel told him that Abel had told him about his past, Kirean would probably be mad at Miguel too. After all he would be keeping secrets even if he didn't want to hurt him. Pulling away from Miguel, Kieran was growing uncomfortable. The bath no longer held his attention. He didn't need Miguel's sympathy. Kieran felt his hand slide over his chest as Miguel spoke. He could agree with such words feeling Miguel's hand slide over his chest. Kirean knew he should have left it to the states. He did in his own way. His mother had been cremated but he had hardly cared about the ashes. Kieran hadn't even picked them up from the crematorium. For all he knew they were flushed down the toilet which was fine with him. He shrugged at Miguel, "It hardly matters now, it's in the past where it belongs… Abel saved me, he saw the bruises and my pain… His parents took me in which I'm thankful for." Kirean responded softly reaching up to grab Miguel's hand, threaded their fingers together.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:34 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Looking down at the man he could tell he was uncomfortable. If Kieran wanted to drop it, he understood. After all, it was a heavy topic. It wasn't his intention to give him unwanted sympathy. But it was the only way he really knew how to respond. He didn't want to tattle on Abel nor have the man mad at him again. When he spoke, he wasn't as careful with his words and allowed his own feelings to speak. It likely wasn't what the man wanted to hear, but it beat the same scripted bullshit people liked to throw out for any other kind of bad news. Glancing up at the man, he saw him shrug his shoulders and listened to him speak. Jakob allowed Kieran to take his hand into his own. Leaning down he pressed a soft kiss to his lips. "It matters enough....you don't talk about yourself enough. Even though it's hard to talk about, thank you for telling me." he said softly. Looking up, Jakob smiled softly. He didn't want to admit it, but he was also thankful that Abel's family took Kieran in. Sure Abel wasn't his favorite person in the world. He had his moments where he could quite understanding. It was odd to think about him in such a way. Especially after that incident. But he wasn't so terrible as he once thought.

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games