Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:34 pm
"Almost everything," Raven said as she and Caelum appeared on the school grounds. "The only thing left standing is the main office and part of the north wing," she said as she quickly took stock of everything. "Give me a minute and I'll take care of the hard stuff," Raven said and set Caelum down. Then she closed her eyes and chanted as she spread her hands. The ground shook for a few minutes and everything that was once ruble returned to normal. The main structure of the school was back together, so the only thing that needed to be done was the dorms and remodeling the indside. "There you go. It's all yours now," Raven said to Dante with a smile and went to the office.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:48 pm
((I just joined the RP I don't understand crying crying crying crying ))  

Angel Within

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:21 pm
((There is a war going on...Raven and Dante and their son Caelum have to unite Vampire's and Demon's or the world will eventually cease to exist. The high school was destroyed by a huge meteor that Raven accidentally summoned when she was pregnant with Caelum. Raven and Dante have been so busy fighting things that they just now got around to rebuilding the high school and adding the dorms. Raven just used her powers to reconstruct the mainframe of the buildings, but the inside still needs to be done.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:37 pm
((kk thanks))
The bell rang and it was finally time to take a break. She went to the library and picked up a red book. "Interesting, Alchemy....wow.....really?"
I'm talking to myself outloud again! she thought. "Hmm. This alchemy is interesting......I think I'll try to learn it!!!"
"Shhh" Shushed the librarian. Oops.  

Angel Within

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:23 am
Dante grinned. He then snapped his fingers and disappeared. When he and his shadow reappear seconds later the dorms were ready and, the plumbing was completed." He then grinned and gave his doppleganger a high five. "Now the remodeling,"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:21 pm
It had been a long time since Raven had been in the office. The last time she was there, she was covering up Dante's destruction of the entire grounds. Now, she set up a playpen for Caleum and set to work getting the machines and filing cabinets set up and then made sure the speaker system still worked. Caelum giggled and played with toys and books while Raven reworked the computer systems.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Angel Within

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:34 pm
BAM Oh shoot! I blew up the library. "Umm, sorry....." Well it wasn't fully built yet anyway! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:37 pm
(sorry i was out i got kinda bored of gaia and no one seemed to be posting xp but now im bac ......what has happned since i last posted?)  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:40 pm
a hand arose from a tomb well buried a black glove covered in maggots revealed itself, and soon a body as well the dirt brushed itself off the long red trench coat ,and eyes opened widely to reveal a red pulip filled wit rage. "iam alive once again" vincent thought to himself he looked at his dusty aged glove. the cuts and bruises on his body had somehow healed them selves"dante,raven ,caleum"vincent yelled "where am i" he questioned as he looked at the battle field. vincent was hit by memories of pain and blood "ANJEL!?" he screamed as he began to breathe heavily.he grabbed his heart as t felt as though it burned he slowly got up and began to walk to a new structure he had never seen before where he would see raven and caleum  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:09 pm
vincent walk toward the structure "a school" he said to himself with a smirk  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:30 am
Dante seemed the wretched stank if death then looked around. "Geez, Shadow Go find the source," The shadow moved about then spotted Vincent. "Hey, You you smell like crap!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:16 pm
"the blood of thousand corpse the oder of dirt ,and the decay of my skin" he tells the mysterious shadow "now where is dante"vincent tells the shadow  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:30 am
"Well, Your looking at his shadow so that means he is close by" the shadow smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:29 pm
vincent nodded, and stepped closer to dante "good old friend"vincent said as he came face to face with dante  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:54 am
Dante turned to look at Vincent, "Well, You seemed to have partied out,"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items