Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx❧ Ɯнєяє Aм I? Platform 9¾
xxx❧ Ɯнσ ιѕ Ɯιтн Mє? Family, various students
xxxx❧ Ɯнαт'ѕ Ɠσιηg Oη? Preparing to leave
xxxxx❧ Ɯнαт'ѕ ιη Mу Hєαɗ? This place is way too crowded

Joellen was honestly a little terrified to go off to school. She liked her home over the orphanage and her routine and all, but was she really ready to step off into the world? She fretted the entire way to King's Cross, then frowned at the platform. There wasn't one labeled 9¾, of course, since wizards had to hide from muggles, but she entirely wasn't expecting her crazy dad to run full tilt into the wall between 9 and 10. Was he crazier than she thought?! Somehow, before he would've gone splat, he vanished, leaving the girl a bit bewildered. She looked around for him, but after a minute, she had to figure he'd gone on to the platform. Steeling her nerves, the girl pushed her cart and ran at the wall, quietly chanting "please don't die" over and over until she vanished onto the platform. Woah, that was certainly a terrifying method of travel. She gave her dad a shaky smile, then moved away from the door to walk her things to the apparent drop point. Maybe, just maybe she'd make some friends before the year truly began.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction}}
Dᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀʀs, ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪɴɢs, ᴛʜɪɴɢs I ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sɪɴɢs, ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅs ᴍᴇ sᴀꜰᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀᴍ; ʜᴏʀsᴇs ᴘʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
Fɪɢᴜʀᴇs ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ
Fᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ, ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴅɪᴍ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Tʜɪɴɢs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Fᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ, ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴅɪᴍ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Tʜɪɴɢs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ; ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀɴs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sɪɴɢs Oɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
                                            Mackenzie Hawthorne
                                            Gryffindor - Seventh Year - Seventeen Years Old - Halfblood - Adopted
                                            ╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie was excited to start the new (and final) school year, but mostly, she was excited to see her friends again. The last half of her summer vacation was nice, but it felt rather lonely. Colton went off to Tokyo and California, leaving her behind while they invited Rowan. Honestly, Kenzie felt a little jealous about that, even if the only reason the Slytherwhore was invited was because she moved in with the Overtons. If it wasn't for them, she would've been homeless. Instead of traveling, Mackenzie spent a lot of time with her family-- too much, if you asked her. She hung out with Saio a few times, but it was a little difficult to get a decent amount of bestie time when she and her sister were staying with Kazu. A lot of the time, spending time with her also meant spending time with the other two, which Kenzie didn't mind for the most part. After all, they were her friends, too, but there were several topics of conversation that they couldn't get into when the four of them hung out.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:13 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornFirst Year Unsorted )

I'м α яεcкlεѕѕ мιѕтαкε, I'м α cσld иιgнт'ѕ ιитαкε
                                                        I'м α σиε иιgнт тσσ lσиg, I'ммα cσмε σи тσσ ѕтяσиg
                                                        All мч lιƒε I'νε вεεи lινιиg ιи тнε ƒαѕт lαиε
                                                        Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α яσllιи' ƒяειgнт тяαιи
                                                        Oиε мσяε тιмε gσттα ѕтαят αll σνεя! Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α lσиε яεd яσνεя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar was a little bit conflicted as he emerged from the barrier because he's with both his father and his... stepmother. It has been so long and he still cannot get his tongue to simply say 'mother', even if his real mother already died when he was three. Or maybe it was because Anika didn't... she just didn't feel like a real mother in theory. She was more of a commander and the second breadwinner than anything else, training Edgar and Oscar to be successful people but other than that... nothing. Well, unless you're Oscar Farquarson, Anika was his favorite after all- and would lavish him and teach him the ways or whatever. She only was hard on Edgar because he was supposed to be the Good Ideal Brother to Oscar- which probably meant teaching him with her methods. Unfortunately, Eddie has his own drum to beat and has his own method- so Oscar ended up being better and would hopefully make his little brother less of a pushover, somehow. Oscar was always intent on following everything his mum says, so he ended up letting people- including Eddie- make descisions for him. Okay sure, Edgar wasn't argumentative nor opinionated either, but that was because he knew he was a kid- and he knew that kids were never taken seriously. The only people who took him seriously were his dad's family, and well-- his dad, too. Still, he could not say anything because he didn't want to crush his dad- given that he seemed a bit happy with Anika...

Eddie was quietly unloading his things with his parents, his face was pensive. Then, he noticed an androgynous looking adult sporting bright red hair from the distance, staring at his stepmother with both surprise and what seemed to be melancholic bitterness. Said adult was accompanying young girl with dark wavy hair, most likely their daughter. Eddie blinked slowly until he remembered that he has a few things to unload when Anika reminded him, so he hastily finished his job sheepishly.

"Hey now," His father Campbell began to speak, his voice sincere, "Release some tension off there. You'll be okay, "

"O-of course I will," Eddie replied, his tone was faux confident, "I'll... I'll try to write letters as much as I can. You will read them, right...? Right?" He sounded like he was half-pleading but then, Edgar and his dad always made the most out of their interactions due to his dad being a busy worker. He didn't hold that against him, really, but still- Edgar wanted to make him believe in his son. Or more likely, continue to make his dad believe in him- but how will he know when enough was enough was up to debate. "Of course I will. Write to Oscar too if you can, he'll miss you."

"I will," Edgar nodded, "I'll do my best."

"Alright, see you in the holidays, Edgar Poe," Campbell ruffled Edgar's brown hair before gesturing to Anika for Edgar to say goodbye. Campbell was actually oblivious to what Eddie felt about her, but Eddie didn't say anything and looked at Anika, who looked like she was trying to find a way to say something meaningful to Eddie. "Do your best in school, can you do that?" Anika finally said, making a small awkward smile to the Scottish boy, who simply just nodded with a polite half-hearted smile. After they left, Edgar could notice that Anika seemed relieved to go, as if something was bothering her in this place. Now that he's left to his own devices, he took a deep sigh and looked around, making friends shouldn’t be this hard. He trained himself to make one, after all, and people were obviously meant to have someone with them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'ммα нσld мч cαяdѕ clσѕε, I'ммα ωяεcк ωнαт I lσνε мσѕт
                                                        I'м α ƒιяѕт-clαѕѕ lεт-dσωи, I'м α "ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт dσωи"
                                                        I αм α нεαd cαѕε; I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм-
                                                        Tнαт'ѕ иενεя αяяινιиg αиd чσυ αяε тнε ραч яαιѕε-
                                                        Alωαчѕ α тσυcн συт σƒ νιεω αиd I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((FREE FOR INTERACTION! <3))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Autumn 2039xx
                                                        wнere - Platformxxxx
                                                        wιтн - parents himself
                                                        xxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:27 am
Rhett Fang Ye
<3rd year>

Rhett had a relatively quiet summer and hadn't really hung out with friends besides the shopping trip with Ferdie which was quite fun, especially in the end with turning the attention Ferdie received back on the girls. Rhett wondered how his friend held up for the rest of the summer in that regards. He imagined this summer would be taxing at times for Ferdie with all the students their own age up in a castle together. Rhett did get a lecture from his sister, and his Dad, and even his Mum about how now he needed to focus more on his studies as he would have more classes and that OWLs would be there in a "blink of his eyes". Rhett was luckily not a particularly lazy student, just a bit disorganized really, but he figured his parents and sister were a bit right. Especially his sister as she had graduated from Hogwarts with decent scores not too long ago. Rhett was looking forward to some of his classes like wandless and wandlore and advance flying and herbology, He was sure this was going to be a good year as he didn't see a reason why it shouldn't be. He had friends like Ferdie and Faina, he had the music club, and he got along with everyone as far as he knew. Rhett had said goodbye to his Dad on the Platform and then headed into the crowd to drop off his trolley and then wait for the train.

Time: 2038-2039
                  Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                  Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sharp edges have consequences,
                                                                  I guess that I had to find out for myself
                                                                  Sharp edges have consequences, now
                                                                  Every
                                                                  scar is a story I can tell

Rowan had had an interesting summer, to say the least. She had been disowned, moved in with her boyfriend's family and then gone on holiday with them. The holiday had been great though. They'd gone to Tokyo and then to California. They'd met and taken a little California Red-Sided Garter snake home with them. Gilbert, the snake, seemed to have taken a strong liking to Connor which made Rowan laugh. He liked to call him the silly human and the human who didn't speak right.

Rowan shook her head at Connor's question. She glanced around the platform and shrugged. "Don't really have friends, beyond you. Don't really feel like seeing my sisters right now." She shrugged again then smiled. "How about we just go find your friends?" She loved her sisters, but she just wasn't in the mood for reminders of her awful start to summer. She also wasn't sure how her sister's felt about the whole ordeal. According to her parents' letter her sisters thought she was awful, but she highly doubted that was true. Her parents had probably just been trying to scare her or upset her.

We all fall down
                                                                  We live somehow
                                                                  We learn what doesn't kill us makes us stronger
                                                                  Stay along the beaten path, never listened when she said

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:33 pm
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No one
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Waiting to leave
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I feel so stupid already

Awstin was incredibly excited to be getting ready for school. On top of not getting his own wand, he wasn't allowed to choose his robes or clothes or anything for school. Apparently his dad had gone out a few days prior to purchase everything, leaving Awstin at home with Kesten. Luckily, the normally angry house elf had decided to rein in his temper, allowing the preteen a relatively nice day. When the morning came that he was to depart, the boy tried to express joy, only for his father to scold him, saying he was going to school, and he ought not have any fun, but instead spend his days studying. Apparently, his father was very concerned about his grades. Well, that's how Awstin chose to look at it. Surely his father just didn't want to look bad to his friends.

It wasn't long before he was dressed (in all dark colors, courtesy of his father), and the duo were preparing for apparation onto the platform. Langston angrily straightened his son's messy hair, grumbling about imperfections. He grabbed the boy by the shoulder and apparated away, landing them in a secluded corner of the otherwise bustling platform. "Awstin Llew. Listen to me. School is not for making friends, nor is it for sports or clubs or nonsense. You will get all perfect grades, do you understand me? If your grades even begin to slip, I will not hesitate to withdraw you from school and get you a tutor to lecture you full time. Now, I have a meeting. Go. Do not disappoint me." The man glared at his child, already annoyed at being on this stupid platform.

Awstin, who had been ever so excited, felt his expression droop at his father's words. "Y-yes, Father. I'll work as hard as ever. I won't let you down." He lifted his arms, hoping for a hug, but instead the man apparated away, not bothering with goodbyes. The eleven year old sighed quietly, but tugged his trunk over to the area they seemed to be left. After that, the boy scooted aside awkwardly, feeling far too formal to be one of the normal kids. He couldn't even wear "fun" socks, for chrissakes!

Devlyn Maycry

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ I ᴅᴏ ᴛᴏ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ? Dᴏ I ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ɪɴsᴛɪɴᴄᴛs ʙʟɪɴᴅʟʏ?
Dᴏ I ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs? Aɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴇɴɪɴɢ?
Dᴏ I sɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ, ᴏʀ ᴅᴏ I ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴅ-ʜᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ?
Dᴏ I ᴛʀᴜsᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ꜰᴏᴏʟᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴘʜᴏɴɪɴᴇss, ᴏʀ ᴅᴏ I ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏɴᴇʟɪɴᴇss?
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ sᴏ ᴛʜɪɴ, I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇs ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ
I ᴘᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ꜰᴀᴄ̧ᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʙʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:53 pm

When you hold me
                                                                              In your arms so tight
                                                                              You let me know
                                                                              Everything's all right

Aria had insisted on going through the gate at Kings Station instead of just apparating to the station. She had made an argument about it being a quintessential part of her schooling. Her parents had shrugged and gone along with it. They weren't particularly picky about what they did as long as she was happy. She wouldn't call herself spoiled... but she did tend to get away with a lot more than the average 11 year old.

She grinned as her parents helped her get her trunk over to the loading section before she hugged them both good bye. "I love you guys! I'll write a bunch and I promise to have as much fun as humanly possible!" Her parents chuckled, and her father ruffled her hair before they both apparated away, leaving her alone. She grinned and hopped along the platform, looking for someone to talk too, before finally noticing a boy that seemed lost and lonely.

Aria bounced up and draped an arm over his shoulder with a grin. "Yello', My name's Aria and I'm your new best friend." She grinned at the boy before releasing his shoulders. "I'm a first year, and I'm guessing you are too! Which house do you think you'll be sorted into? What were your parents? My mum was a Ravenclaw and my da was a Slytherin, but I'm probably more Gryffindor!"

I said I'm hooked on a feeling
                                                                              And I'm high on believing
                                                                              That you're in love with me
                                                                              I'm hooked on a feeling

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:11 pm

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Brianna Overton
Gryffindor - Fifteen - Fifth Year - Chaser - Muggleborn
╚═══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

Brianna had felt sad for Rowan being disowned by her family although she'd be lying if she said she wasn't excited to finally have the sister she always wanted. The second half of summer was better, even for the Slytherin. The entire family had gone on a trip to Tokyo before traveling to California and had only gotten back a couple of days ago. Bree's sleeping schedule was still a tad bizarre due to jet lag. That was always one issue she wished magic could fix. “See any of your friends?” she asked Colton while keeping an eye out for hers. It was always so difficult to find everyone in the chaos of students saying goodbye to their families. Last year, the blonde hadn't caught up with any of her friends until she arrived to the sorting feast.

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

Miss GryffindorK

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:45 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Kyu-Hyun, Ha-Yun
Mood
Anxious

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Seok-Jin stared at the train, not exactly excited to be boarding alone.
                                                          He glanced back up as his younger sister and elder brother. He wished his father and mother could be there as well but...he knew they needed that vacation they had just went on. His brother grinned down at him, obviously much more excited than the actual boy. "No worries. You will be fine." Kyu-Hyun spoke, attempting to comfort the younger male. Jin could see that he was definitely trying, despite this he was still quite apprehensive. "Thanks Hyung...I'm sure you're right."

He took a small step towards the train but stopped when he felt a tug on the edge of his sweater. Glancing down he saw Ha-Yun smiling brightly up at him."Oppa, make sure you take care of Fish! He's a good owl, he's gonna bring us your letters right?" Her question made Seok-Jin smile, his sister always made him smile."Of course, YuYu. Don't worry, he is in good hands." With his anxiety quelled ever so slightly and he made his way onto the large train to find a seat...hopefully one where he could sit alone.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:59 pm
murruelecreuset

User Image

________________________

Felix was so nervous but he didn't want to show. He was happy his mom was able to get time from work to bring him. His dad didn't want to come and Felix was ok with that but it would be nice even if he faked caring. They had made it to platform 9 and10 but they had some issues finding the somewhere in the middle. he must be had confusion written on his face when an older red haired girl happily asked him if he needed help. he showed the ticket and the girl said she would show him as she was heading there too. He watched her aim her cart at one of the barriers and run at it. Fearing she run into it and crash he was surprised to see she simply ran through it a bit didn't come out the other side. taking a deep breath and with some encouragement from his mom, he followed what the girl did closing his eye before what he expected to impact the wall. He opened his eyes when the impact didn't come and found himself on the right platform. He spotted the girl who helped him and wheeled his cart over to her. "Hey, thanks, I didn't want to miss the train." He said trying to seem confident though he was kinda nervous. He knew it was polite to say thank you but part of him just wanted to find a compartment and hide, there was a lot of people

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:19 pm
User Image

Hikaru this time was alone coming to the platform. Not that he minded, his dad was covering for a coworker who wanted to see their kid off for their first year, and his sister wasn't feeling good so his mom stayed home to care for her. Besides he was 15, he could do this on his own. He entered the platform and found a good spot for his trunk and cat carrier. Chipper seemed to like it more when it was dark and meow near constantly in the compartment. So he made sure the carrier would not tip and gave her some treats. Once he was free of his stuff he looked around for a friend.

[[this nerd is open for interaction]]]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:47 pm
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Rowan, Sadie, Gilbert
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Back to School
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Lord, I'm in love

Connor tilted his head toward his girlfriend when she started to speak. Honestly, her mention of not having friends beyond him made his heart sink a bit. The teen clicked his tongue quietly, then tried to think of one of his friends she might like. Honestly, he wasn't sure which friend to talk to, and given that he couldn't really see to find anyone, he decided they should just stay put. He heard Bree ask Colton about his friends, and mentally prepared himself for their sister wandering over for affection as soon as, and if Colton found Kenzie anywhere. Their whole trip had been him moping about not seeing the girl, you'd think they were attached at the hip! "I dunno where mine are, leaving us a few choices. One, we wait for someone to find us, two, we just talk to each other until the train's ready to go, or three, we go sit on the train and read or something. Up to you, really." He grinned, though it was a small sort of movement. He tapped his fingers in the air a few times before gently touching Rowan's back, then using his fingertips to guide his hand to her shoulder. Once there, he pulled her gently closer to him, hoping to get a smile out of her too. Of course, he'd never seen her smile, but he knew it was the most radiant thing in all the worlds. Honestly, he'd rather just see the beauty of his girlfriend over all the wonders of the world.

Devlyn Maycry

Wᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ, I'ᴍ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ. Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
Wʜᴇɴ I ʟᴏsᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
Aɴᴅ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɢᴏɪɴɢ. Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ
Lɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ, ɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴛᴏᴘs ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ ɪs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Iɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅ, ᴜɴᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Kɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ, sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
Nᴏᴡ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴏɴ, I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ. Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴜs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:56 pm
User Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
                                                          But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
                                                          Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
                                                          No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

═════════════

Jilly was so hyped to be going to school again! as much as she still missed quidditch she knew it wasn't going to be a career for her. he had figured what she wanted to do and she needed to crack down and work hard if she wanted to be the healer she was hoping to be. She had over the summer got her learner permit and would come home to practice over the breaks. she wanted he license next summer so she could do more stuff by herself. she was 15 now so she wanted a bit more freedom, it wasn't too much longer before she was an adult! she had tried to go on a date or two with boys from her neighborhood but here dad can scaring them away. normally she would be miffed but hey if they could handle her dad then they wouldn't be able to handle her. though the second one was the cutest... She entered the platform and got her stuff put away. She was starting to believe she would always be short she had finally hit the 5' category but she was likely not going much past that she was already over a foot shorter than her friend Dris. Maybe she could spot him?

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
                                                          Wanna wear expensive things
                                                          Like diamond rings
                                                          But I don't wanna be the puppet
                                                          That you're playing on a string
                                                          This queen don't need a king

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:14 pm
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? The Platform
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lumi
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Stressing
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? How am I supposed to handle all this nonsense?

Dris was honestly a bit nervous about his fifth year. Sure, he was upset about OWLs, but over the summer he'd also been given a Prefect badge. He had to try and take care of his grades, his art club, and now he had to help run the school?! He was probably going to die! Plus, he was still gaining height! Why could he just not stop growing! It was torment, and it seemed like half his height came on overnight. He felt lanky and awkward, especially compared to his normal heighted friends. The teen pushed onto the platform with his family, Lumi draped over his shoulders like a furry scarf. He carried his trunk over to the pile of other trunks, but kept a backpack slung over his shoulders. Inside was an art book and his robes, prefect pin included. He sighed, going to lean his thin form on one of the columns of the platform.

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs, sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ.
Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀʀᴅs, ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴡɪsʜ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ.
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴ' sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs,
I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴡᴏᴀʜ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:18 pm
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie and his Mom arrived at the station. he had a weird summer not bad by any means, he had just been thinking lately about why his dad didn't seem to want to know about them, him and his mom. Sure their house was small but it was home. He had asked his mom about it and she had mention he left before he was born. She reluctantly gave him a name he could look up at school. She knew he would find out anyway so she figured help where she could. he had decided to enlist Gertie's help in finding more at school. He would get with her perhaps after the sorting feast, but for now, he wanted to locate Myron or Roman, his usual buds.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                          《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games