Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lenala Decker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:43 am

Well, hello! The name's Lenala or Lena for short. I was given an invite so I thought I"d try this place out. I'm an anime newbie, and I like rpg games and anything chocolate. heart
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:07 am

Hello ^^

the guild sent an invite and i thought i'd try ^^

i'm called Rio in real, but in the Net i used to be called Nana or Nanashii ^^

i'm an avid anime fan, especially mecha, and was also known to dabble into the RPG side ^^ not a very peculiar person, just like an everyday person you could meet on the street ^^

i hope i could enjoy this guild, chao! ^^

Nanashii_Belmont

IntegralEinAN

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:29 am

Good day, everyone.

My name Is Skye. Feel free to call me anything you'd like, from Skye to Master skye. I am...a cool person...I know that sound pompus, but i and many others belive so.

Name:Skye
Zodiac: Sagittarius
DOB:12/12/87
Likes: Anime, Art, Drawing, Acting,the German and Japanese languages, Cooking (im somewhat of a chef), and sadly Harry Potter. Yes, i am a dork. I also have a brand new guild, go check it out...yay for HP
Dislikes: Stupid People, TXT TLK OMG..., Shallow people, tomatoes, yogurt, stpid movies....

Any questions, lovvies?

-Skye
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:05 am

Um, hi, I'm Shemy. I am an anime/manga freak, I love to draw, and I am addicted to Pocky! ^^

Shemy-chan

tantopat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:20 am

Hi, I'm tantopat. smile I'm 19, and I'm a music tech student (thinking of jumping ship to animation though.) I'm also a drummer in my spare time (my dream is to become as good as Tony Fernandez, although I'm still a complete beginner razz ), and I'm a part-time tape-op for my Dad's independent studio.

I'm into reading, particularly Terry Pratchett, anime & manga, dog training, progressive rock music, visual kei, and animation. My favourite band is Yes, my favourite food is sushi, and my favourite film is Rock & Rule. biggrin Anyway, thanks for inviting me, and I hope to make some really cool friends here!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:01 pm

Hiya guys! I got into this guild outta the blue but I'm glad I did! It was free and it's a guild that isn't about worshipping cartoon characters or pixelated hormones running wild!

I just wanted to say hi to all of you and if ya ever wanna chat or something just pm me cause I LOVE to talk!

Oh and if you hate leprechauns let me know! I'm trying to make an anti leprechaun brigade! Cause I'm that hardcore! whee

Pikachu_thinks_I_love_you

Crono ghost

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:39 pm

Hi it's Crono ghost. I was invited.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:10 pm

Hi, peoples! I'm Yume4 and the 4 is there because it's my soccer number. I heart soccer. Anywho, I am half-Filipino, 14, and easy to get along with so if you wanna be my friend just ask! 3nodding I also like a bunch of stuff but I won't bore you with details.

kiwi k r a z e d

Territorial Man-Lover

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100

savage_linx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:22 pm

Hmm what can I disclose here...
Name: Marilyn
Zodiac sign: Scorpio, thats right! venomous chica nhahaha xd
Likes: Anime, Drawing, Writing poems and stories, The beach, Scientific stuff, Blood, Wildlife, Outdoors, The moon O.O *gazes at full moon* ooooo Hypnotic eek , Pretty much any genre of music that I find is pleasing to the ears, Videogames, Reading -lovely thing to do, helps my ever growing vocabulary- I like mostly horror, adventure, fantasy, teen stuff, etc. as long as its good I'll read it,RPGS ROCK!! -Zelda lover ^_^-, Watching tv I learn stuff and its entertaining if you have the right channels biggrin , Well I like my friends, my weirdness, my personality and um some other junk, brain is tired now, I suck at writing stuff about myself, overall I'm one nice enough person, weird yes, intellectually inclined yes-no rubbish from people cool - Bleh enough said on that.
Dislikes- Garlic, Honey-natural honey yuck-, people who act all stuck up, bullfrogs,messy kittens, younger siblings -at times- Stuff that are overly sweet eek, oh yeah people who are negative all the time, and um I think the list goes on >.<

Ack if you wanna know anything else about me PM me or something. whee 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:43 pm

Ello. ^^
My name is Kale. People call me KKM. I'm 13 years old and i love anime just as much as I love sports. Soccer controls my life(sadly i rarely do anything else). Even though i dislike goalie, i got stuck with it again because my team thinks I'm the bestest and i think i suck ta it. I'm usually a tank-left fullback. Meh. My favorite animes are Kyou Kara Maou, FMA, Rave, Gundam, Saiyuki, Angelic Layer....Yeah that's about it. I also love Crime shows like CSI and NCIS but Grey's Anatomy is hands down my #1 non-anime TV show. I draw a lil bit and i write some poems and uhhh... Born in November. 17th to be exact. Means I'm Scorpio. =D

Yaya! Big paragraph about me! xD I don't like big paragraph but....uhhh. Yeah I'm done. I could go on forever with what I like and dislike. I like EVERYTHING. =P Seriously I have interest in everything I have ever known. =)

KaleySmoops

Ardemues

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:59 pm

HI, I'm ardemues, i like to converse alot, and i enjoi convo.
hope to join the discussion soon!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:30 pm

HI! I'm Kyoka, a fifteen-year-old sophomore in highschool.

I absolutely love DDR, to a point where I'm almost like a sports fanatic. I'm into watching vidos, practicing daily, and just talking about the game in general. I even plan to participate in tournaments sometime next year. I also love animals. I even work at an animal shelter taking care of the animals.

I'm always looking for someone to make intelligent conversation with, so feel free to PM me. Oh, and by the way, I am a yaoi/shonen-ai fangirl forever!

+Kyoka-chan+

MisteeB00

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:53 pm

Hey! I am pretty glad that I have been invited to this guild and I hope that I don't mess up and hurt this guild in any way! ^^
You can call me Mistee for short. I am interested in anime, (mostly Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto. ^^) I love to draw eyes. Well, that's it just thanking you for letting me join the guild.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:56 pm

Hi. You can just call me Pastry for short. I am 15 years old and I live in the Bay State. I've been on Gaia since September 05. I'm not much of an artist, so I appreciate any art given to me.

Evil - Pastry

RayneJade

Shadowy Enchantress

29,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:28 pm

ok my name's Rayne. i'm in love with anime and other things listed in my profile, etc. i just reccently joined this guild but so far it looks fun and i'm hoping for the best.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games