Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                Je retiens tous mes soupires
                                                                Pour effacer ton sourire
                                                                You're doing your best and
                                                                Your best look
                                                                You're praying that you make it

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
                                                                Who am I with? No one yet
                                                                What am I doing? Trying to avoid being seen
                                                                What am I thinking? Fther did say that this was going to happen... Why did it have to happen this year?
                                                                What am I wearing? Second Year Uniform

Sybille looked around after she got onto the platform, trying to avoid drawing anyone's attention. She'd been horrified when she found herself the center of attention over the summer when she went to go get supplies, and everyone seemed to trip around her when they saw her. It was just horrible! She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and glanced around once more before she started toward the train. Hopefully no one noticed her and she could board in peace and find a nice quiet compartment to go into. Otherwise the train ride was going to be awful.

OOC:

Depuis que tu dois partir
                                                                J'ai peur de mon avenir
                                                                Et loin de tes bras je ne vis qu'à
                                                                Travers mes souvenirs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:53 pm
User Image

E L I Z A B E T HxxxW H Y T E

THIRDxYEARxxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxRESERVExSEEKER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lizzy had never felt so relieved to leave for Hogwarts. When she was younger, she'd always wished her parents visited more often, cared enough to send more than the occasional email, and part of her was happy that they were here now and were trying, but that only made her more annoyed and determined to go back to school. No grandparents or aunts, but she had her friends there, and the Art Club, and no nosy, overly-earnest parents. She followed her cousin through the barrier with her brother following soon after, not that she stayed long enough to see him. She didn't have wander around for too long though, thankfully, having spotted Gi in the crowd, although it took her a few seconds to recognise her best friend with her new haircut. "Hey Gi," she greeted her with a grin, "I really like your new haircut. It looks great!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxPlatform 9¾xxxxxw i t hxxGi
                                                            f e e l i n gxxhappyxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Yukina101

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:09 pm
mc2
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

The rest of Ferdie's summer went well, Rhett helped Ferdie feel better about the constant being stared at. He was starting to view them as a compliment more than an annoyance. Yea it still bugged him but one older lady gave him an extra cookie at the store on the way here so being super likable was overall a good thing. With the help of his dad, he got all his stuff on the train and proceded to look for friends. "RHETT!" Ferdie called out before running over, weaving the crowd to get to his friend. "Hey, how was the rest of your summer? Oh did your sister like the quill you got her?" He said trying to contain his excitement for the school year. He was one of the weird kids that enjoyed school, almost more than the summer.

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                          ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                          ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                          ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:27 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPlatform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxSybille
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ιт'ѕ αѕтσυи∂ιиg, тιмє ιѕ fℓєєтιиgxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          мα∂иєѕѕ тαкєѕ ιтѕ тσℓℓ - вυт ℓιѕтєи ¢ℓσѕєℓуxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          иσт fσя νєяу мυ¢н ℓσиgєя ι'νє gσт тσ кєєρ ¢σитяσℓxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι яємємвєя ∂σιиg тнє тιмє ωαяρ, ∂яιикιиg тнσѕє мσмєитѕ ωнєиxxxxxx
                                                          тнє вℓα¢києѕѕ ωσυℓ∂ нιт мє αи∂ тнє νσι∂ ωσυℓ∂ вє ¢αℓℓιиgxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIt had been a rather weird Summer, to say the least. Every Summer was weird for Kiery, really, considering her family, but what had been weird about this one was the distinct lack of that family's presence. Her whole life, she'd spent her Summers shuffling from house to house and campsite to campsite, communing with nature and participating in various rituals to honor the season and the gods. This Summer, there had been communing, but it had been done in the woods at the local park, with just herself, Pixie, Navi, and Cosmo. Having lost her coven to their own egos still hurt, quite a bit. She felt rather upset about it, about them not being able to let go of their own preconceived notions about magic and accept that she was a Witch with a capital W, and they were not. Her new guardians were accepting enough, just as open-minded as she'd thought the whole coven was, but they weren't her mum, or even parents, really. Navi and Cosmo were barely even adults!

spaceStill, she supposed it was for the best; she didn't like the thought of her mother constantly being in trouble with the Ministry of Magic, or of what damage she could cause running her mouth. With a sigh and a wave good-bye to the three young adults, she went through the platform, surprised they hadn't followed. But, they were in a bit of a rush, so she supposed she understood. The second year began searching the crowd, hoping to spot one of her friends, and was thrilled when she did easily enough. Sybille was hard to miss, somehow. Kiery approached her housemate, her wide grin faltering somewhat when she noticed her friend looked distressed.
                                                          "Everything okay, Sybs?" she asked, concerned. Not that the other girl was as smiley and perky as she was, or Laili, or any of her other friends, really. But she rarely looked so perturbed. Something had to be up. Maybe it had something to do with her way-too-old-for-her fiancee? That still gave Kiery the heebie-jeebies.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxιи αиσтнєя ∂ιмєиѕισи ωιтн νσуєυяιѕтι¢ ιитєитισи
                                                          xxxxxxωєℓℓ ѕє¢ℓυ∂є∂, ι ѕєє αℓℓ - ωιтн α вιт σf α мιи∂ fℓιρ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxуσυ'яє ιитσ тнє тιмє ѕℓιρ, αи∂ иσтнιиg ¢αи єνєя вє тнє ѕαмє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxуσυ'яє ѕρα¢є∂ συт σи ѕєиѕαтισи ℓιкє уσυ'яє υи∂єя ѕє∂αтισи

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Red Hot Missy

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform 9&3/4
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Mama and Dad
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Searching for Friends
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'm gonna miss these goobers

Lena was excited as all heck about school this year. She'd gotten to pick electives, and that meant there'd be way more to do! She was excited to see her friends and compare schedules when they got them. Honestly, she was just ready to be back at school. Her parents were great, and of course she loved them dearly, but she rather missed all the things to do at Hogwarts. Luckily her mother understood. Her dad just kept calling the school "uni for kiddos" which, honestly, wasn't a bad comparison. Except she was pretty sure there was a lot less drinking and sex at Hogwarts....

She pushed ahead, running fast onto the platform. It was so good to be back. She wobbled unsteadily on her heels, trying to be tall enough to find her friends. Unfortunately, she couldn't see very high up. Especially since her new glasses kept sliding down her nose. "Mama, do you see them anywhere? Tyler or Rein or even Kiery? I can't quite see!" She tried to stand tall again, this time nearly falling, only to be caught by her mum's steady hand. "Lena, dove, we've never met your friends, so there's really no way for us to spot them." Lena frowned, trying to think of another way to find her pals. It was then that she felt herself be lifted off the ground. She squeaked in suprise, but felt her dad's gentle hands on her waist holding her up a bit. "Well, Lena-Beana, do you see 'em?" He chuckled quietly, before carefully setting his daughter down. The small family hugged and wished each other goodbye, with Lena trying to calm her emotions as her family left.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction}}
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇsᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴇsᴛ, I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ꜰᴀʀ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴄᴀʀs
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪɴ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ. Iᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ... Aʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ...
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙɪɢ ᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ's ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform 9¾
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Aria
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Talking, kinda
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I feel so stupid already

Awstin stood nervously, looking at all the people around. There were enough to make him feel very small, yet also very in the way. Out of nowhere, a girl about his age, or maybe older, wrapped an arm around him. The boy froze up for a second, listening to her talk. Well, maybe it was babbling, he wasn't sure. She said her name was Aria, and he offered a very timid sort of smile. Honestly, he'd never had anyone hug him in this sort of way before. Maybe his mum before she left, or his grandmother, but he had limited memories of both. "Ah, hi there, Aria. I'm Awstin, if you don't mind." He hastily took a step away, turning so he was away from her a step and facing her.

She immediately started questioning his year, parents, and houses, leaving him a bit speechless. How could anyone say so many words in such a short span of time. "I ah, am indeed a first year, though I've no clue what house I'll be placed into. My father was a Slytherin, and I've no clue where my mother was. Um... that's all." He awkwardly stopped, so unused to speaking to people, especially ones near to his age. Occasionally he spoke to colleagues of his father, but even then, he was expected only to speak when addressed. Last time he'd spoken out had earned him nearly a full day with no food, following getting spanked with a belt. Neither were likely here, but honestly, he was still wary of speaking without permission.

Devlyn Maycry

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ I ᴅᴏ ᴛᴏ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ? Dᴏ I ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ɪɴsᴛɪɴᴄᴛs ʙʟɪɴᴅʟʏ?
Dᴏ I ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs? Aɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴇɴɪɴɢ?
Dᴏ I sɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ, ᴏʀ ᴅᴏ I ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴅ-ʜᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ?
Dᴏ I ᴛʀᴜsᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ꜰᴏᴏʟᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴘʜᴏɴɪɴᴇss, ᴏʀ ᴅᴏ I ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏɴᴇʟɪɴᴇss?
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ sᴏ ᴛʜɪɴ, I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇs ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ
I ᴘᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ꜰᴀᴄ̧ᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʙʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:27 pm
User Image
                                                  I got a long way to go
                                                  And a long memory
                                                  I been searching for an answer
                                                  Always just out of reach
                                                  Blood on the floor
                                                  Sirens repeat
                                                  I been searching for the courage
                                                  To face my enemies

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn got to the platform and looked around. He'd had an interesting summer, and was actually glad for the diversions it provided. After the argument with Ivar (which he really ought to apologize to his best friend for), he'd proceeded to find the feelings he'd buried long ago bubbling to the surface and somehow, it was a relief to actually let something out. Even if it was blowing things up with Merc at her house after she determined that it was the best solution to his problems. Magni had heard about it too, and had talked to him about possibly going back to Austratt to help him take care of Roald's things. Glynn suspected his cousin meant to burn everything he could get a hold of of their late relative, which Glynn found he wasn't exactly averse to. It was strange, at least to him, and he didn't ever remember his grandfather suggesting anything of the sort to him before. Glynn wondered if he'd meant to before he died, and a slight pang thrummed in his chest at the reminder.

Steeling himself, he reminded himself that his grandfather wouldn't want him wallowing, or at least, he told himself that wasn't what he wanted. Instead, he glanced around again, not noticing anyone but Alby there yet that he knew and talked to regularly, and he started that way before his eyes alighted on someone else. He'd gotten the Captain's pin for Ravenclaw when he left school, and had yet to pass his Vice Captain's pin onto someone else. He'd had to give it serious thought, especially since he hadn't exactly considered captaining the team at the end of last year. Shking himself out of that recollection, he decided to approach the person he thought might be a good choice for the position, noticing that the teen had gotten much taller. 'Much like I had,' he mused, then shaking his head ruefully. He wasn't that old yet.
                                                  "Hey Dris. Fancy meeting you out here. Where's the rest of your friends?" Glynn glanced around, trying to see if he could spot any of them, before reminding himself that he probably wouldn't recognise them even if he saw them. Something about not really talking much over the last, well... It had been at least since first year, he reasoned.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hrm, I wonder if he'd actually like being named vice captain...
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

If I fall, get knocked down
                                                  Pick myself up off the ground
                                                  When they turn down the lights
                                                  I hear my battle symphony
                                                  All the world in front of me
                                                  If my armor breaks
                                                  I'll fuse it back together

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:50 am
User Image
                                                  Ever since I could remember,
                                                  Everything inside of me,
                                                  Just wanted to fit in
                                                  I was never one for pretenders,
                                                  Everything I tried to be,
                                                  Just wouldn't settle in

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || f໐นrth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch ground his teeth together after he separated from his brother. Was he really as bad as his father? Sure, Rundark wasn't the most pleasant of folks, but he had pointedly told Byuch that wizards had no concept of goblin rights and that he shouldn't expect fair treatment as a result, that he had to be the one to watch out for anyone that might try and hurt him and strike first. Had Detch been given that same lecture and ignored it? Byuch wasn't about to ask his brother about it. After all, he knew that Detch had probably spoken his mind about the subject and proceeded to ignore Byuch for the rest of the summer. Which, that honestly stung. He'd spent so much time trying to make sure that Detch was never around all the arguing, but Detch had been in the middle of it for two years.

Groaning, he thumped his back against a wall and slid down it, deciding that if someone decided they were going to bother him in this mood, they had a death wish. He wasn't keen on getting on the train for Hogwarts either, though Detch was. Eyes narrowed, he dug around in his pockets to pull out a lolly and proceeded to crunch his teeth down hard on it. He knew why his father had protested him going to Hogwarts, and why the Hornes had proceeded to insist on him going to school. He'd figured it out years ago. He wondered if Detch thought he liked the arguing their family always seemed to be involved in, and snorted. He probably liked it as much as Detch did, but that didn't do much when his brother was convinced that he was awful.

He hadn't been seated against the wall for long before a shadow was cast over him, and the half-goblin snarled before he spotted the face of said shadow. Which seemed to be a lot higher up than it had been last year. Rolling his eyes, he made no move to make room for Chance, instead shaking his head at the absurdity of it. Why would he have to move if there was plenty of space along the wall next to him? Actually, why was he even wanting the much taller teen to even sit next to him? He didn't even get a chance to answer his own question before Chance decided to take a seat next to him.
                                                  "What's gotten into you? Something happen over the summer?"

Oh yeah, Byuch thought sarcastically, the only thing that happened to him was being reamed by his brother who decided that his brother was just as awful as everyone seemed to say he was. He decided to voice none of this, instead giving his best friend a look as he studied him. "I dunno Tree Trunk. You seemed to have gotten taller again. Still deciding to try and give your dad a run for his money height-wise?" He winced at his own words, thinking them a poor choice for his best friend, and instead shook his head. "......Sorry. Bad mood."

Chance blinked at him, then looked him over closely. Byuch tolerated the other teen's scrutiny briefly before scowling. Chance apparently didn't even seem perturbed by it and instead crossed his arms. "Are you sick or something? You never apologize to anyone, ever." His gaze then slid over to where Detch was standing with one of his friends, and Chance's face suddenly lit with understanding. "Something happened between you and Detch, didn't it?"

"Leave it Tree Trunk."

"Byuch, if you need to talk about it-"

Byuch snarled and stood up suddenly, rounding on Chance. "No, I don't need to talk about it. Besides, what the hell would you even understand about it anyway? You wouldn't! You've got your whole pack of bloody friends that follow you around and hang on your every word. Why the hell are you even talking to me anyway? Everyone hates me at this damn school. Why don't you? Are you mentally deficient?"

As soon as the words left his mouth, he clamped his teeth together, instantly regretting them. However he could tell that he struck a nerve as soon as Chance's face fell into a frown and a gaze that seemed more appropriate on someone else's face. The look that Chance was giving him now didn't exactly fill him with comforting thoughts. "I thought I was one of the few people trying to give you a chance. You know, live up to my name or something. I guess if you're sure I shouldn't have bothered..." Chance stood, his face still set in that strange gaze that just didn't belong there. "I'll go look for my friends then."

Byuch watched Chance walk away, suddenly pissed off with himself, then realizing that maybe Detch was right. Not that it did him any good. Scowling at himself, he kicked the nearest wall and snorted. "Stupid idiot." Problem was, he didn't even know if that was directed at Chance or himself.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I am such an IDIOT!
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

Can I clear my conscience
                                                  If I'm different from the rest?
                                                  Do I have to run and hide?
                                                  I never said that I want this,
                                                  This burden came to me,
                                                  And it's made its home inside

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:32 am
I can't get no satisfaction, I can't get no satisfaction
'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try- I can't get no, I can't get no
When I'm drivin' in my car and that man comes on the radio
And he's tellin' me more and more about some useless information
Supposed to fire my imagination, I can't get no, oh no no no no

𝕩𝕚𝕒
𝕘𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕖
𝕨𝕦

𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕

Naturally, her father was far too busy to actually take his only child to King's Cross, so Xia found herself with her stepmother, trying to act as though she still wasn't infuriated. He'd had no right to try to have some heartfelt conversation with her last night, like he'd ever done any actual parenting. It was all bullshite anyways. If he cared he would have actually taken her to get her things this summer, instead of passing her off on Jingfei like always. It wasn't that she didn't love her stepmother, but it hurt when your only remaining living parent acted like looking at you was painful. Xia didn't care if she was obnoxious or snarky or that she reminded him of her mother. He was the adult, he was supposed to make the effort. Still, they'd already seen Jiayi off onto her train for school, and now it was just Xia and Jingfei.

"你有一切吗?" Jingfei asked worriedly.

"你让我今天早上检查," Xia rolled her eyes, but hugged the older woman anyways. "我会在排序后给你写信."

Jingfei was not the most affectionate of women, but she did hug her stepdaughter back. "避免麻烦,努力工作."

With that, Xia set about looking for someone to share the train ride with. Being a social butterfly, she wasn't particularly worried about making friends, but she didn't want to get stuck sitting with some boring curmudgeons either. Her eyes lighted upon a familiar looking girl, who seemed rather nervous. "Joellen, is that you?" she demanded with a grin as she approached. It seemed like she hadn't seen her old friend in ages, but those messy curls were pretty recognizable.

OOC:
"Do you have everything?"
"You made me check this morning. I'll write you after the Sorting."
"Stay out of trouble and work hard."

Miss GryffindorK

When I'm watchin' my TV
And that man comes on to tell me
How white my shirts can be,
But he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't smoke
The same cigarettes as me

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:05 am
Hey, burn it up
Like you’re gonna set everything on fire
Hey, turn it up
Until the dawn is gone
It's ok to just live because we're still young

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi saw some familiar faces flutter around her but almost none of them from her year and definitely none of them were Su-jin. She was about to do another search but heard her name called and grinned seeing Lizzy. She ran her fingers through her short fringe out of nervous habit and gave a small self-conscious grin.
                                            "Thanks! I'm still kinda getting used to feeling air on the back of my neck, but I like it!" Gi joked finally removing her hand. "How was your summer? Peter didn't give you any troubles did he? Because I watched a lot of martial arts movies this summer and I'm pretty sure I could replicate one of those flying kicks." she said with a determined air. She might have trouble actually landing the kick, or landing after the kick, but she was sure she could at least hit him with it first.

oyehh

Who do you think you are to say otherwise
Stop comparing, I'm just human
Live however you want, it’s yours anyway
Stop trying, it’s okay to lose
Errbody say La la la la la (La la la la la)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:32 am
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? The Platform
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lumi and Glynn
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Stressing
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? How am I supposed to handle all this nonsense?

Dris sighed, quietly thumping the back of his head into the column, letting the silvery sparkles overtake his vision each time. Sometimes, he really loved the platform, but today it was just so loud. It always was, but something about today just made it seem so much worse. He let free a heavier sigh, stopping when he saw someone walk over to him. It was Glynn, and he looked to be in good spirits... at least compared to last year. He asked about the rest of his friends, and Dris glanced around. "Hey Glynn. And... I'm not really sure where they are. I haven't.... really looked, to be honest. I've got a headache, so I'm a bit away from the crowd." Sure, he was just on the other side of a column from the crowds, but at least it helped blockade some of the noise hitting him. Actually, it was then he became curious about why Glynn was talking to him. Had they ever talked outside the pitch before? Was it weird that he was now? The lanky teen stood up a bit more, then looked at the older Ravenclaw. "So, what's up? I mean, I could ask the same question about your friends, after all." He donned a casual sort of smile, looking very much the normal Dris. Honestly, he liked talking to Glynn, but he still felt something was coming, and he wanted to know just what that was.

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs, sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ.
Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀʀᴅs, ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴡɪsʜ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ.
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴ' sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs,
I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴡᴏᴀʜ.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:45 am
User Image
                                                  I got a long way to go
                                                  And a long memory
                                                  I been searching for an answer
                                                  Always just out of reach
                                                  Blood on the floor
                                                  Sirens repeat
                                                  I been searching for the courage
                                                  To face my enemies

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn gave the other teen a wry smile, thinking that apparently neither had seen their friends yet. In any case, it wasn't a lack of friends that had caused Glynn to seek Dris out in any case. He chewed his lip before he shrugged nonchalantly. "I hadn't seen any of mine yet either, well, except Alby. But um, that's not why I was wanting to talk to you about." Glynn considered his words before shifting nervously. "I was actually wondering if you wanted to consider being the vice captain for the quidditch team. I'm going to be leaving next year, so I figure I could give it to someone that should be pretty good with knowing the positions. And considering that you know two of the four quite well and can probably pick up the others quite easily...." He shrugged again, shoving his hands into his pockets. "I I figured it couldn't hurt to ask and I could give you some time to consider it before the new season started up."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hrm, I wonder if he'd actually like being named vice captain...
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

If I fall, get knocked down
                                                  Pick myself up off the ground
                                                  When they turn down the lights
                                                  I hear my battle symphony
                                                  All the world in front of me
                                                  If my armor breaks
                                                  I'll fuse it back together

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:16 am
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? The Platform
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lumi and Glynn
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Waiting on the Train
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Hell yes! Vice Captain is mine!

Dris noticed Glynn's wry little grin, and immediately set to wondering what he'd done wrong. Was he about to be asked not to try out? Oh god, what if they thought he was too tall for Seeker?! He didn't want to go back to Chaser! Glynn said he hadn't seen any of his friends either, but it wasn't why he wanted to talk. So there was a reason he'd been singled out, then... but what was it? Finally, Glynn spoke up, asking Dris to consider the role of Vice Captain for the team. Of course, the younger teen knew he'd already be busy as hell all year, but at the thought that he'd be preparing for captaincy of the team... well... suddenly, the rest of his stresses seemed forgotten. "Really? You want me to help captain the team? Absolutely. I mean, I've played two spots, yea, but my aunt does Beater professionally, plus I like to think I'm pretty good at strategies and all. So yea. Sign me up. I'll take the spot, no problem." Somewhere in his talking, a large smile had broken over the boy's face, eyes wide with excitement. He'd only dreamed of being a Seeker and Captain since James had introduced him to the game, and now he was getting to step in the dream. Plus, Captains and Vice always got to lock in their position, so he wouldn't have to ever play Chaser, which was good, because he was surprisingly bad at the spot.

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs, sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ.
Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀʀᴅs, ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴡɪsʜ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ.
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴ' sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs,
I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴡᴏᴀʜ.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:55 am

xx❧ Ɯнєяє Aм I? Platform 9¾
xxx❧ Ɯнσ ιѕ Ɯιтн Mє? Xia
xxxx❧ Ɯнαт'ѕ Ɠσιηg Oη? Preparing to leave
xxxxx❧ Ɯнαт'ѕ ιη Mу Hєαɗ? This place is way too crowded

Joellen watched the crowd a bit, too nervous to jump in and try to make any friends. At the current moment, all she wanted to do was go home and sip cocoa while watching her siblings run amok. Unfortunately, she was set to embark on this journey alone. Why hadn't Luke and Steffi adopted an older kid that she could follow around?! She didn't like being alone in this terrifyingly busy place. Suddenly, someone said her name, and a very familiar someone was walking over. "Xia? Hi there. How are you?" A small grin lit up the nervous girl's face, but she was infinitely happier to have someone familiar to talk to. Sure, it was someone as social as Xia, but, perhaps Jo could just hover beside her and make friends with her doing all the talking.... Or she could just have Xia as a friend and be happy. Honestly, as long as she wasn't alone.

The Forgotten Weasley

Dᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀʀs, ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪɴɢs, ᴛʜɪɴɢs I ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sɪɴɢs, ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅs ᴍᴇ sᴀꜰᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀᴍ; ʜᴏʀsᴇs ᴘʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
Fɪɢᴜʀᴇs ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ
Fᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ, ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴅɪᴍ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Tʜɪɴɢs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Fᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ, ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴅɪᴍ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Tʜɪɴɢs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ; ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀɴs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sɪɴɢs Oɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:19 am
Rhett Fang Ye
<3rd year>

Soon enough Rhett heard his name called out and smiled as he saw his friend Ferdie approach, weaving through the crowd. "Hi-ya, Ferdie. My summer was good, got to even get a little flying practice in," Rhett said with a grin. "And yeah, my sister really liked the quill. She thought it was super sweet I thought of her." Rhett rolled his eyes and said 'super sweet' in imitation of a high pitch girls voice, or the best he could muster. "What about your mum? Did she like her gift?" Rhett then said in a rush, "Are you excited about this year? We have new classes which sound really fun. What are you taking, again?"

Time: 2038-2039
                  Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                  Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games