Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:46 am
Dante smiled then picked Caelum up. "So what do you want, You want milk?" He asked Caelum with a very squeaky childish voice. "Yes, i think everything is done, Shadow is just checking the rest of the things to make sure we have nothing else.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:19 pm
"Don't infantalize him. He doesn't like it," Raven said as she listened to Dante talk to Caelum. "And if everything is done, then we open at midnight. Be ready," Raven said and turned on the computers in the office.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:24 pm
vincent got up from his bed and choco began to rub on his leg "where too now choco?"vincent smiled at the kitty  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:27 pm
yoo everyone, i'm dernoncu, the new vamp on the block, wazz up  

dernoncu

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:30 am
Dante sighed. "I'm sorry," He then Carried Caelum around the room. "What do you want?" then Caelum shouted at him. "Milk," Caelum began to giggle. Dante smiled. "Let's get milk."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:13 pm
"Told you he doesn't like it," Raven said smiled at Caelum. "Behave yourself Caelum. Dante, don't make a mess," she said and turned on the P.A. system. She knew there were students around campus already and she had used her powers to announce the opening of the school, so everything was all set to go. "Can I please have your attetion. The Academy of Nightstalkers is about to open. All members of both faculty and student bodies are asked to report to the auditorium at midnight," Raven announced a few times and then shut the P.A. system off.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:38 pm
Dante sighed then served himself a glass of milk. Caelum wanted some real food, "Well, What do you want?" Caelum then responded. "Apple Juice and, Sandwich." Dante smiled. "I can do that,"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:48 am
vincent stepped outside and began to walk toward a nearby river "everything seems so different now"vincent told choco  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:22 pm
((why is this at a stand still again?))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:58 pm
(( idk))  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:30 am
Alright so I think it's safe to say this RP is dead and can be deleted. Thanks to everyone who participated. It was a great 152 pages.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:13 pm
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i spent my summer wit jason posting in the rp good times :'[  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:53 pm
What else can we do with it? It's starting to get lame and repetitive.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:11 pm
ehhhhhhhhhhhhh true mad gay though gaia suxs now :/  

vampire_guardian116

outwar

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:04 pm
Its my fault. It was the bubble gum wasn't it. Darn you tutie frutie gum thoughts!! crying .  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff