Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:42 pm
yunalesca casts zombie on him.(if your zombie, you can't get healed or it hurts you a lot.) "just hand her over and nothing will happen to you. she can't no longer hear. it better if she dies."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:47 pm
*Vexion gets up from his seat, unsheathing out his katana. While he is taking it out he is changing into his good demon form.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I will kill you if you do not leave right now."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:59 pm
"she knows this was going to happen to her, i don't get why she just won't give up. I just want to make sure seymour becomes the next sin before she dies. Her disease will kill her eventually" Yunalesca attacks with drain.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:01 am
((im going to bed so i will see you guys later.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:03 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"she knows this was going to happen to her, i don't get why she just won't give up. I just want to make sure seymour becomes the next sin before she dies. Her disease will kill her eventually" Yunalesca attacks with drain.
*Vexion falls to one knee but quickly gets back up.*

"You'll never get away with this. I'll stop you by myself if I have to."

((I thought Seymour was dead.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:16 am
*in hallway* yarp yarp yarp (translation someone help me) *being chased by 2 big snakes*  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:36 am
bixyll got up and stood by vexion and turned into anti form "were ending now!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:48 am
*runs into room where everyone is* help me *one of snakes push door open and rap around naota and drags him out of the room* help me please bixyll help  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:50 am
Berry wakes up and walks to the door and sees yunalesca, she turns around and sees naota, and she runs after him, then picks him up.

yunalesca goes pass both of them and goes after berry.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:50 am
bixyll dissappeared and cut the snakes in half he then reappeared back in the room and went into combos on yunaslecas body  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:55 am
Berry grabs naota."are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:56 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll dissappeared and cut the snakes in half he then reappeared back in the room and went into combos on yunaslecas body
bixyll watch out they werent the real girls that are after me *another pair of snakes rap around naota and drag him away and dissapears in darkness before bixyll can get them*  

hydra4

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:57 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
no someones after me ((like almost in every rp someone wants to bring me back to there place or kill me))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:03 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
no someones after me ((like almost in every rp someone wants to bring me back to there place or kill me))
"............."Berry held naota in her arms.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:27 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"............."Berry held naota in her arms.
*another pair of snakes jumps up and rap around naota and drag him away and dissapears in darkness before bixyll can get them*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games