Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:58 pm
Manji-luo
Darthspanky
o great my com desides to crap out on me and now im being taunted to get it on with kinta... I DONT SWING THAT WAY! ... but i tihnk i deserve that with that remark..lol... my question is... y si it everyone now wants to sex me up! like... um... well actually i dont have much of a beef agenst that one...
are you SURE? *jumps on top of you and stands on your shoulders* look! i'm on top! xp
oOo.. kinky..(looks up her dress)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:00 pm
gonk I don't know if he's trying to get out or just being curious. He's really big... I'm pretty sure he can't lift the lid off the aquarium...  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:00 pm
Erica Court
Kinta_Wolfe
Darthspanky
o great my com desides to crap out on me and now im being taunted to get it on with kinta... I DONT SWING THAT WAY! ... but i tihnk i deserve that with that remark..lol... my question is... y si it everyone now wants to sex me up! like... um... well actually i dont have much of a beef agenst that one...
*sexes darth up* heart

*video tapes it and posts the video online for a small fee, and gets very, very rich off of it*
*takes his fair share of the $ and sues erica for useing him in a movie without his permittion*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:01 pm
Darthspanky
Erica Court
Kinta_Wolfe
Darthspanky
*sexes darth up* heart

*video tapes it and posts the video online for a small fee, and gets very, very rich off of it*
*takes his fair share of the $ and sues erica for useing him in a movie without his permittion*
*sexes up darth and erica* Oh well.. I'm having fun domokun  

Kinta the Skank

Erica Court

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:02 pm
Darthspanky
Erica Court
Kinta_Wolfe
Darthspanky
*sexes darth up* heart

Augh, God, please don't...I never said I wouldn't pay the actors... wink

Uh-uh, Kinta. Absolutely no sex with me.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:03 pm
Goddess Ace
gonk I don't know if he's trying to get out or just being curious. He's really big... I'm pretty sure he can't lift the lid off the aquarium...
mos likeley the first one... id pput something very heavy ontop..becuse i know for a fact that tranculas are not as strong as rats but can pop off the lids of such things... so put sometihng on top of it and tape that thing down...(some guy i know had a few)  

Darthspanky

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:04 pm
Erica Court
Darthspanky
Erica Court
Kinta_Wolfe
Darthspanky
*sexes darth up* heart

Augh, God, please don't...I never said I wouldn't pay the actors... wink

Uh-uh, Kinta. Absolutely no sex with me.
*smoke bomb*
Oh really? User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:06 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
*smoke bomb*
Oh really? User Image

*calls the police* I'm deathly serious about this. I don't even think about other guys period except for "that one special someone". And he ain't you, buddy.  

Erica Court

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:07 pm
Erica Court
Kinta_Wolfe
*smoke bomb*
Oh really? User Image

*calls the police* I'm deathly serious about this. I don't even think about other guys period except for "that one special someone". And he ain't you, buddy.
It was a joke dear O_o  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:07 pm
Erica Court
Kinta_Wolfe
*smoke bomb*
Oh really? User Image

y thank you for saying that about me. blaugh  

Darthspanky

Ganondarf~Legend~of~Zelda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:09 pm
o good grief, they're just goofing off. they do the exact samething to me...wich is even worse. xp  
Kinta_Wolfe
Erica Court
Kinta_Wolfe
*smoke bomb*
Oh really? User Image

It was a joke dear O_o

When it comes to this subject, I don't joke.

And it's not you either, Spanky. It's a guy neither of you know. neutral  

Erica Court

Kinta the Skank

Erica Court
Kinta_Wolfe
Erica Court
Kinta_Wolfe
*smoke bomb*
Oh really? User Image

It was a joke dear O_o

When it comes to this subject, I don't joke. neutral
Well then.. my apologies  
Darthspanky
Goddess Ace
mos likeley the first one... id pput something very heavy ontop..becuse i know for a fact that tranculas are not as strong as rats but can pop off the lids of such things... so put sometihng on top of it and tape that thing down...(some guy i know had a few)

You think a piece of wood from a computer shelf and two text books would hold it down? confused  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Ganondarf~Legend~of~Zelda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:10 pm
the rat, or kinta? eek  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games