Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:35 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry grabs naota."are you ok?"
no someones after me ((like almost in every rp someone wants to bring me back to there place or kill me))
"............."Berry held naota in her arms.
*another pair of snakes jumps up and rap around naota and drag him away and dissapears in darkness before bixyll can get them*
Berry trys to grab naota.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:36 am
" NAOTA!, vexion we gotta stop yunasleca "bixyyl pulled out his sword and went into combos on her body  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:36 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
no someones after me ((like almost in every rp someone wants to bring me back to there place or kill me))
*another pair of snakes jumps up and rap around naota and drag him away and dissapears in darkness before bixyll can get them*
*berry just misses naota and they dissapear into the darkness*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:41 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry runs into the darkness.
Yunalesca attacks bixyll.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:42 am
bixyll takes the blow barely even noticing and keeps attacking  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:44 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*berry sees to girls in the distance playing with naota and giggling about something* ((and yes berry same people from wheres leon))  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:02 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*berry sees to girls in the distance playing with naota and giggling about something* ((and yes berry same people from wheres leon))
"naota."Berry goes over to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:10 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*girls stop and just stare at berry and naota tells her to go back with his hands**selena kisses naota on the cheek and then pats his head*

selena: stay here goodboy ((kiss on cheek not enough to fall madly in love with her but just enough to keep someone in one spot)) *both girls start walking toward berry*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:14 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*girls stop and just stare at berry and naota tells her to go back with his hands**selena kisses naota on the cheek and then pats his head*

selena: stay here goodboy ((kiss on cheek not enough to fall madly in love with her but just enough to keep someone in one spot)) *both girls start walking toward berry*
"what?" berry touches her ear."no way, i can hear again. yea."Berry not paiding ant attention the to girls walking towards her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:20 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"what?" berry touches her ear."no way, i can hear again. yea."Berry not paiding ant attention the to girls walking towards her.
((just to tell you the second girl can turn into things that seduce its enemy like a really hot seducing girl for daermon and a really nice guy for you)) *the second girl then changes into him User Image and walks up to her* hey whats up  

hydra4

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:24 am
"Saiha" recca dashed in and started going crazy with non-stop attacks  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:29 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((just to tell you the second girl can turn into things that seduce its enemy like a really hot seducing girl for daermon and a really nice guy for you)) *the second girl then changes into him User Image and walks up to her* hey whats up
"nothing."
((im going to a kitty tea party, right now, so i will see you guys later today.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:30 am
recca jumps back, "vexion and billy u guys take out yunescla, i'll go get that dog and Berry outta there" Recca jumps inside the shrinking portal  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:30 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"nothing."
((im going to a kitty tea party, right now, so i will see you guys later today.))
((ok)) *walks over to her and puts his arm around her* good wanna come back to my place  

hydra4

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:31 am
Recca looks at the man, "back away she already has a man"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games