Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:12 pm
Kageuchi
the rat, or kinta? eek

The rat.... Kinta goes in the box the rat came in...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:13 pm
Erica Court
Kinta_Wolfe
*smoke bomb*
Oh really? User Image

*calls the police* I'm deathly serious about this. I don't even think about other guys period except for "that one special someone". And he ain't you, buddy.

xd xd xd xd xd quit being so serious!!  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:14 pm
Goddess Ace
Kageuchi
the rat, or kinta? eek

The rat.... Kinta goes in the box the rat came in...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! domokun xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:14 pm
Kageuchi
the rat, or kinta? eek
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

yeah, i think that'd work on the rat ace xd  

Manji-luo

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:15 pm
Goddess Ace
Darthspanky
Goddess Ace
gonk I don't know if he's trying to get out or just being curious. He's really big... I'm pretty sure he can't lift the lid off the aquarium...
mos likeley the first one... id pput something very heavy ontop..becuse i know for a fact that tranculas are not as strong as rats but can pop off the lids of such things... so put sometihng on top of it and tape that thing down...(some guy i know had a few)

You think a piece of wood from a computer shelf and two text books would hold it down? confused
well lets just say that rats have teeth and will most likely try to eat through the wood and textbooks... go with a large and wide rock or sometihng...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:17 pm
Erica Court
Kinta_Wolfe
Erica Court
Kinta_Wolfe
*smoke bomb*
Oh really? User Image

*calls the police* I'm deathly serious about this. I don't even think about other guys period except for "that one special someone". And he ain't you, buddy.
It was a joke dear O_o

When it comes to this subject, I don't joke.

And it's not you either, Spanky. It's a guy neither of you know. neutral

well ok uim sorry... i was just trying to be a smart allic...i kinda figured as much...  

Darthspanky

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:19 pm
i'm getting off for dinner. be back later (if not then tomorrow)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:19 pm
Actully, the lid is a type of plastic grid that rodents can't chew. PBC plastic or something, my dad uses it for his company... but on top of the plastic grid is a computer desk shelf, two text books, and a phone book... heh... he better not get out... he was climbing his water bottle earlier...  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Erica Court

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:20 pm
jfm567
Erica Court
Kinta_Wolfe
*smoke bomb*
Oh really? User Image

No, no I won't. This isn't a time for "XD" faces. Cybering or talking about sex or to me even thinking dirty about another boy is cheating, and I am not that kind of person, thanks.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:22 pm
Erica Court
jfm567
Erica Court
Kinta_Wolfe
*smoke bomb*
Oh really? User Image

No, no I won't. This isn't a time for "XD" faces. Cybering or talking about sex or to me even thinking dirty about another boy is cheating, and I am not that kind of person, thanks.

damn.....then leave it!!! rolleyes (its just a joke not cybering)  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:22 pm
Goddess Ace
Actully, the lid is a type of plastic grid that rodents can't chew. PBC plastic or something, my dad uses it for his company... but on top of the plastic grid is a computer desk shelf, two text books, and a phone book... heh... he better not get out... he was climbing his water bottle earlier...
really that stuff is hardcore! but ya then that should do it then.. just check the books and the wood tomarow to see if he is trying toa eat it.. you dont want holes in some expencive textbooks...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:23 pm
Manji-luo
i'm getting off for dinner. be back later (if not then tomorrow)
ok then later manji! we will miss every wakeing minute your not here!  

Darthspanky

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:26 pm
gonk I gots a stomach ache!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:26 pm
Darthspanky
Goddess Ace
really that stuff is hardcore! but ya then that should do it then.. just check the books and the wood tomarow to see if he is trying toa eat it.. you dont want holes in some expencive textbooks...

I don't really see how he can chew the wood but I really don't think he'll be able to get the text books since they're on top of the wood which is pretty thick... ah, he should be in for the night... I might have to find a better lid or cage even tomorrow... sweatdrop  

Goddess Ace
Crew

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:27 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
gonk I gots a stomach ache!

get some alka-seltser...... domokun  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games