Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:31 am
MrAsianK
recca jumps back, "vexion and billy u guys take out yunescla, i'll go get that dog and Berry outta there" Recca jumps inside the shrinking portal
((hey im not a dog im a kid with a demon fox in him and hes stuck in that form))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:33 am
hydra4
MrAsianK
recca jumps back, "vexion and billy u guys take out yunescla, i'll go get that dog and Berry outta there" Recca jumps inside the shrinking portal
((hey im not a dog im a kid with a demon fox in him and hes stuck in that form))
((oh sorry))  

MrAsianK

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:34 am
MrAsianK
Recca looks at the man, "back away she already has a man"
*transforms back into girl while selena is holding naota and the other girl turns into her User Image hey hot stuff *walks over to recca and stands close to him as if she was about to kiss him*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:35 am
MrAsianK
hydra4
MrAsianK
((oh sorry))
((its ok))  

hydra4

MrAsianK

"not interested, there's someone already in my heart"  
"ok, that was weird."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:36 am
MrAsianK
"not interested, there's someone already in my heart"
ohh poo try my sister then *selena walks over to him and hands naota to the other girl and kisses recca& ((it makes you fall madly in love with her no if ands or buts))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:45 am
*mumbles to a point where no one can hear it*"Hime...hime"  

MrAsianK

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:46 am
MrAsianK
*mumbles to a point where no one can hear it*"Hime...hime"
((wait what hime hime what does that mean))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:47 am
((hime mean princess in japanese, he's thinking about his "true" love))  

MrAsianK

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:50 am
MrAsianK
((hime mean princess in japanese, he's thinking about his "true" love))
((why did he call her princess))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:56 am
((he's a ninja, and the ninja always protects the princess, he took a vow to always protect her, if she ever needed him, she would go and protect her with his life.))  

MrAsianK

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:59 am
MrAsianK
((he's a ninja, and the ninja always protects the princess, he took a vow to always protect her, if she ever needed him, she would go and protect her with his life.))
((shes not in danger and not here)) *naota snaps out of it* woah get a room recca *still sits in the other girls hand choosing not to get on there nerves*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:01 am
hydra4
MrAsianK
((shes not in danger and not here)) *naota snaps out of it* woah get a room recca *still sits in the other girls hand choosing not to get on there nerves*
((he always thinks of her as his princess))  

MrAsianK

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:02 am
MrAsianK
hydra4
MrAsianK
((he always thinks of her as his princess))
((yeah but still we all obey each others power so you have to theres now get to the love))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games