Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

[Frito]

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:53 pm
Goddess Ace
rofl Dude, I only fell in love with one chick and she ripped my heart out. I'll probably go back to guys when I'm older. >.>

As for Gravitation, can't wait till the new books come out. ^.^
Isn't Gravitation filled with gays and bis? o.o;; No offense to the anime  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:53 pm
Darthspanky
KaliaLor
Bondage and discipline, dominance, submission

coming out of closets, public admission

liking the same sex and the pleasure it brings

these are a few of my favourite things
kinky. wink

hehe one of my freinds made up that song to go with the tune of that one song in THe sound of music.  

KaliaLor

KaliaLor

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:55 pm
[Frito]
Goddess Ace
rofl Dude, I only fell in love with one chick and she ripped my heart out. I'll probably go back to guys when I'm older. >.>

hmm well I'm not sure I haven't read the whole thing but I'm pretty sure Shuichi's sister is straight and they have music too.  
KaliaLor

hehe, you sound like my sorta girl xP  

Manji-luo

Goddess Ace
Crew

[Frito]
Goddess Ace

Mhmmm, it is one big gay anime.  
KaliaLor
Darthspanky
KaliaLor

kinky. wink

hehe one of my freinds made up that song to go with the tune of that one song in THe sound of music.
sounds like a song i have....*searches for the illucive "orgasums for the ears" CD *  

Darthspanky

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:56 pm
The conversations in this thread are all over the place.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:56 pm
Darthspanky
KaliaLor
Darthspanky
KaliaLor

kinky. wink

sounds like a song i have....*searches for the illucive "orgasums for the ears" CD *
hehe, this is making me think of almost every song done by Lords of Acid ^^  

Manji-luo

KaliaLor

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:57 pm
lol  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:58 pm
Goddess Ace
TheBlueWarrior
Thank you Ace!
If you were straight, I would so smex you up right now.

Bisexual man.

But you have bewbs? Are you serious? Just curious. My bbf and roomie is gay and I'm his f** hag forever! and neither of us has dated in 2 years. He's 30 and knows who he is but I just would rather play video games and fish from jadedness of the only 3 serious relationships I've been itn...so who knows what I am... Actually I think I'm a straight gurl with a fantasy of being a drag queen, dressing up like Andy bell drag queen style and chris'll do vince for halloween. And go to the gay clubs in philidelphia and partay lol. no j/k I'm odd. Don't know if there's a category for that. It's so happening this halloween. Or memorial day when tha back woods country folk come out. hehehe!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:59 pm
Yay! the duckie lotto will start soon...  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:59 pm
I would put up the rest of the song but past that point the song would violated the pg-13 rating on this site *scratches head*  

KaliaLor

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:00 pm
Rydia-Beck
Goddess Ace
TheBlueWarrior
Thank you Ace!

Bisexual man.

But you have bewbs? Are you serious? Just curious. My bbf and roomie is gay and I'm his f** hag forever! and neither of us has dated in 2 years. He's 30 and knows who he is but I just would rather play video games and fish from jadedness of the only 3 serious relationships I've been itn...so who knows what I am... Actually I think I'm a straight gurl with a fantasy of being a drag queen, dressing up like Andy bell drag queen style and chris'll do vince for halloween. And go to the gay clubs in philidelphia and partay lol. no j/k I'm odd. Don't know if there's a category for that. It's so happening this halloween. Or memorial day when tha back woods country folk come out. hehehe!

Lol. Interesting life you have Becca
Oh, and, did you get my PM?  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:00 pm
Rydia-Beck
Goddess Ace
TheBlueWarrior
Thank you Ace!

Bisexual man.

rofl

>> I'm a girl, I have no idea why I added the man to the end... but yesh, me like boys & tom boys.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

[Frito]

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:02 pm
Goddess Ace
[Frito]
Goddess Ace

Mhmmm, it is one big gay anime.
Maybe I should read it one day... <.<  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games