Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:54 am
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
.:Shram Needs Vampire Pets I love All Who draw:.

Is it far to your school or sumet?

.:Shram The ATG Vampire LeaderClick For Enlightenment:.

2 1/2 miles away and my mom is almost running late for work. She signed a contract saying she would not be late too work anymore or else she will be fired...... eek so yeah school for me right now is I either have a ride or I just cannot go. 2 1/2 miles does not sound far but it is when you will be running really late too school. It started 10 mintes ago and my mom just now left. It would take 70 minutes for me too walk...

ah i get it sounds pretty bad man.

Never mind it is 4.07 miles...I looked it up on mapquest.... wow that is sad my parents telling me it is only 2 miles....no wonder it takes foever walking scream

Rofl i had to jog that distance to school before :XP: wasnt that bad though

I could make 2 miles before stopping if I jogged.....that was about a year ago...not working out for a whole year does make you extremly weak gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:55 am
^ Looks like Leon Kennedy from RE4. were you going for that, bro?  

King_Z1218

tiz000

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:56 am
Dude with a random mask..  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:57 am
Yes I was....look in my signature and you will see King xp  

Shinji Azumaki

shramin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:58 am

^is cool dude who is currently unfit :XP:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:59 am
Thought so. Sorry I didn't notice sooner. Heh heh. RE4 was one of the best games of all time.  

King_Z1218

King_Z1218

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:00 am
tiz000
Dude with a random mask..

Hey, I like my random mask.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:03 am

both me and kato agree King
i am trying to finish 100% at the moment. just need the darn hand cannon >_>

shramin

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:04 am
Resident Evil four has soo many draw backs but it is indeed a good game.
My friends and I make fun of how he runs and how he has too stop to use his gun, how he moves extremly slow with his knife, just looking around taht is and how his range is horrible with the knife....man it is just funny xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:07 am
KatoshiUriotai
My friends and I make fun of how he runs and how he has too stop to use his gun, how he moves extremly slow with his knife, just looking around taht is and how his range is horrible with the knife....man it is just funny xd

yeah but its realistic though. he is trained to watch his a** so he has to walk like the to survey corners. her uns weirdly to avoid shooting his own foot or d**k off. also the heavy guns are... heavy lol...
and the knife you arent supposed to move with a knife :XP: just fight and he needs to fight so he cant lose the knife.

shramin

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:10 am
shram
KatoshiUriotai

yeah but its realistic though. he is trained to watch his a** so he has to walk like the to survey corners. her uns weirdly to avoid shooting his own foot or d**k off. also the heavy guns are... heavy lol...
and the knife you arent supposed to move with a knife :XP: just fight and he needs to fight so he cant lose the knife.

No I am talking about scrolling up and down to aim for the head with the knife.
I love the Rifle though. It is powerful when up graded and the second fasts gun in the game with exclusive. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:14 am
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

I love the Rifle though. It is powerful when up graded and the second fasts gun in the game with exclusive. 3nodding

haha yeah i like the rifle as its powerful but its dangerous in crowded area's.

shramin

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:18 am
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

What do you mean?! I love taking out crowded areas with it. One shot and a person dies and well if you are fast enough you can easily move form one person too the next. I timed it to know when exacly I can shoot before I am fully in scope mode. sweatdrop I have no life...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:21 am
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

What do you mean?! I love taking out crowded areas with it. One shot and a person dies and well if you are fast enough you can easily move form one person too the next. I timed it to know when exacly I can shoot before I am fully in scope mode. sweatdrop I have no life...

i havent learnt that :XP: i did however learn how to hit 5 people at once with it if the room is big enough but still small.

shramin

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:25 am
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

i havent learnt that :XP: i did however learn how to hit 5 people at once with it if the room is big enough but still small.

Awe man you need to learn. The rifle is the best legit weapon in the game. You get plenty of ammo and it is just as strong and almot as fast as the Typewritter 3nodding
Who is cool to play as is Krauser...I love his bow whee  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games