Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

shramin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:30 am
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

No I am talking about scrolling up and down to aim for the head with the knife.
I love the Rifle though. It is powerful when up graded and the second fasts gun in the game with exclusive. 3nodding
.:Shram Needs Vampire Pets I love All Who draw:.

haha yeah i like the rifle as its powerful but its dangerous in crowded area's.

.:Shram The ATG Vampire LeaderClick For Enlightenment:.

What do you mean?! I love taking out crowded areas with it. One shot and a person dies and well if you are fast enough you can easily move form one person too the next. I timed it to know when exacly I can shoot before I am fully in scope mode. sweatdrop I have no life...

i havent learnt that :XP: i did however learn how to hit 5 people at once with it if the room is big enough but still small.

Awe man you need to learn. The rifle is the best legit weapon in the game. You get plenty of ammo and it is just as strong and almot as fast as the Typewritter 3nodding
Who is cool to play as is Krauser...I love his bow whee

i agree allthough at the moment im having bow aiming difficulties >_>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:33 am
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

No I am talking about scrolling up and down to aim for the head with the knife.
I love the Rifle though. It is powerful when up graded and the second fasts gun in the game with exclusive. 3nodding

haha yeah i like the rifle as its powerful but its dangerous in crowded area's.

What do you mean?! I love taking out crowded areas with it. One shot and a person dies and well if you are fast enough you can easily move form one person too the next. I timed it to know when exacly I can shoot before I am fully in scope mode. sweatdrop I have no life...

i havent learnt that :XP: i did however learn how to hit 5 people at once with it if the room is big enough but still small.

Awe man you need to learn. The rifle is the best legit weapon in the game. You get plenty of ammo and it is just as strong and almot as fast as the Typewritter 3nodding

Yeah it takes a bit of practice to get his moves down. But his special move rocks. Not as great as Wesker's but it is good 3nodding  

Shinji Azumaki

shramin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:34 am
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

Yeah it takes a bit of practice to get his moves down. But his special move rocks. Not as great as Wesker's but it is good 3nodding

havent tried wesker :XP: but i agree that his special move rocks.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:38 am
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

You have not tired Wesker?!?!? He is the Best person too play as. He has awesome weapons and a massive ammount of ammo and gernades!! blaugh  

Shinji Azumaki

shramin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:40 am
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai
shram
KatoshiUriotai

You have not tired Wesker?!?!? He is the Best person too play as. He has awesome weapons and a massive ammount of ammo and gernades!! blaugh

oh wow i have to unlock him then *plays*
btw help me out here topic i need help on

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:53 am
^looks prett good...I like the items  

Dimitrius13

~Spirit of Dragons~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:23 am
^ Has a fish on his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:45 am
^has alot of stuff on eek  

Duale

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:56 am
//I see with my Evil eyes...

^Likes pink

...the evilness that resides in you
//

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:54 pm
^*is still hugging^*.....*looks back*Were you implying that I was short Katoshi!?  

pixyseshy

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:02 pm
pixyseshy
^*is still hugging^*.....*looks back*Were you implying that I was short Katoshi!?

// I see with my Evil eyes...

When was I implying that?! O.O
I need my legs back Pixy....I have had girls legs this past night gonk I took passionberry's legs cool

//

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:04 pm
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy

I need my legs back Pixy....I have had girls legs this past night gonk I took passionberry's legs cool

//

Exactly!..I read back...how could I take your legs unless I was hugging them(that sound wrong)n I was short!?*gives them back*Well....I could have been hugging your feet instead. Then what would ya do!? xd  

pixyseshy

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:09 pm
pixyseshy
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy

//

Exactly!..I read back...how could I take your legs unless I was hugging them(that sound wrong)n I was short!?*gives them back*Well....I could have been hugging your feet instead. Then what would ya do!? xd

No I was saying that you were still hugging me...but then you left....but I was still here so I relised you took off with my other half sweatdrop .....you could be short....I am 5'8 3nodding

//

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:12 pm
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy

//

No I was saying that you were still hugging me...but then you left....but I was still here so I relised you took off with my other half sweatdrop .....you could be short....I am 5'8 3nodding

//

Ok...I think I'm 5'1''...maybe more sweatdrop Course I'm 12 so too bad. xp
(how do people get the thing outside their post? Like your's is the evil thing...how do you get that automatically everytime?)
Katoshi..since when do you have colored text? Looks great though sweatdrop  

pixyseshy

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:14 pm
pixyseshy
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy

//

//

Ok...I think I'm 5'1''...maybe more sweatdrop Course I'm 12 so too bad. xp
(how do people get the thing outside their post? Like your's is the evil thing...how do you get that automatically everytime?)
Katoshi..since when do you have colored text? Looks great though sweatdrop

I set this up this way and when I right click and past I jsut write away...you could simply go into quoting my post and see what I did too do it xp

//

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games