Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Ask a Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:12 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa & Nancy
Do you both sound alike due to the same voice Idina Menzel?
Question 2
Do you hope to see the Forest Maiden Nancy visit you in your mansion one day, Elsa? What do you hope to talk about during that visit?

* Elsa here* so I have heard =) about our voices ^^
Sure, I don't mind meeting her, =) I hope to ask her what it was like living in the Forest and being a Maiden ? not sure .

= To Elsa
Once the Arendelle's Book on Dangerous Secrets is closed for good following the reincarnation of your mother and father as your children, Elsa, what's next for Arendelle, you & Prince Grant?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:04 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa & Nancy
Question 2
Do you hope to see the Forest Maiden Nancy visit you in your mansion one day, Elsa? What do you hope to talk about during that visit?

Sure, I don't mind meeting her, =) I hope to ask her what it was like living in the Forest and being a Maiden ? not sure .

= To Elsa
Once the Arendelle's Book on Dangerous Secrets is closed for good following the reincarnation of your mother and father as your children, Elsa, what's next for Arendelle, you & Prince Grant?

*Elsa here* I guess we will raise our children together, love each other, have new adventures,and rule Arendelle in the right way =) Arendelle will be whole again ,long awaited .  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:34 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa & Nancy
Question 2

= To Elsa

*Elsa here* Like to know what happened in this book of secrets?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:40 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa & Nancy
Question 2

= To Elsa

= To Elsa
You mean how you were first born with Ice Magic in the First Place?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:42 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa & Nancy
Question 2

= To Elsa

= To Elsa
You mean how you were first born with Ice Magic in the First Place?

* Elsa here* is that the only secret? were there others?

= to Grant ,
*Elsa here,* there is more secrets about my parents look here :

https://books.disney.com/book/frozen-2-dangerous-secrets-the-story-of-iduna-and-agnarr/  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:48 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa & Nancy
Question 2

= To Elsa

*Elsa here* I guess we will raise our children together, love each other, have new adventures,and rule Arendelle in the right way =) Arendelle will be whole again ,long awaited .

= To Elsa
Once your new schoolhouse is open, do you hope to get started Teaching the Youth of Norway, Arendelle?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:51 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa & Nancy
Question 2

= To Elsa

= To Elsa
Once your new schoolhouse is open, do you hope to get started Teaching the Youth of Norway, Arendelle?

= to Grant
*Elsa here* yes I sure do  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:31 am
SweetSorrow101

= To Dr. Bach
When Elsa's children are born, what would it be like seeing Agnarr & Iduna reincarnated as Elsa's Children?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetSorrow101

Crew

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:34 am
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101

= To Dr. Bach
When Elsa's children are born, what would it be like seeing Agnarr & Iduna reincarnated as Elsa's Children?

*Doctor Bach here*
it will be fascinating to see if they have carried any genes from their mother , I highly doubt it, it will be wonderful =)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:39 am
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101

= To Dr. Bach

*Doctor Bach here*
it will be fascinating to see if they have carried any genes from their mother , I highly doubt it, it will be wonderful =)

= To Dr. Bach
I bet Grant would be wondering when Agnarr & Iduna would be born to see the same hair & eye colors as Elsa's mother and father had in their reincarnated state as Prince Grant & Princess Elsa's children.
Question 2
When Elsa's Schoolhouse in Arendelle is built, do you hope to see Elsa in her new Teacher Outfit?

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:12 am
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101

= To Dr. Bach

*Doctor Bach here*

= To Dr. Bach
I bet Grant would be wondering when Agnarr & Iduna would be born to see the same hair & eye colors as Elsa's mother and father had in their reincarnated state as Prince Grant & Princess Elsa's children.
Question 2
When Elsa's Schoolhouse in Arendelle is built, do you hope to see Elsa in her new Teacher Outfit?

Queentintin

= to you
*Dr.Bach here * yes it will be interesting to see, 3nodding if they carry same eye and hair color, as ,long as they are healthy ^.^
yes I do hope to see her dressed as a teacher =)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:26 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101

= To Dr. Bach

*Doctor Bach here*

= To Dr. Bach
Question 2

Queentintin

= to you
*Dr.Bach here * yes it will be interesting to see, 3nodding if they carry same eye and hair color, as ,long as they are healthy ^.^

= To Dr. Bach
When you examine Elsa after she returns from her Honeymoon, do you hope that her first Trimester will start?
Question 2
How's the new doctor's office room in the Mansion?

= To Pauline
What do you like to do for fun with your boyfriend Roxas?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:39 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast

= To Dr. Bach

*Doctor Bach here*

= To Dr. Bach
Question 2

Queentintin

= to you

= To Dr. Bach
When you examine Elsa after she returns from her Honeymoon, do you hope that her first Trimester will start?
Question 2
How's the new doctor's office room in the Mansion?

= To Pauline
What do you like to do for fun with your boyfriend Roxas?

*Doctor Bach here*

Yes I do hope her 1st trimester will start ,sweet =)
it's wonderfu tyl =)

*Pauline here* I like to sing for him, pretend I'm a star =) maybe in his eyes lol
love to go for walks, go swimming, to work with him ,anything =)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:37 pm
Ultrabord

Here's a question for Merman Torren...

= To Torren
Do you remember when you and Kendall first met, Torren?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:30 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

Here's a question for Merman Torren...

= To Torren
Do you remember when you and Kendall first met, Torren?

Torren: "Ah yes, it was elementary school, and we were in the same class; the teacher asked a question and she was the first one to raise her hand, and she had the nicest voice I ever heard. I don't even remember what the question was. I was too shy to talk to her of course, but she used to say hi to me and I just kinda waved back."

And I have a question for Kendall: what were your first impressions of Torren?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games