Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:20 pm
Unoffical Music Promoter
^
^^
&
^^^ are long lost twins.

Anyways back to the point. Well we attempted to do that before, with making an In-depth fourm area, though it seems most people do not use it.
Oh really I haven't noticed*sarcasm*
There shouldn't have been sub-forums added, because now that the discussable threads are out of the main posting area, everyone now are creating -pointless- threads. *sigh* But nothing can really be done, so my complaining doesn't really help.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:25 pm
^Hates pointless threads when nothing is stopping her from posting threads with a point.  

Ritz_Freak

Unoffical Music Promoter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:26 pm
pixyseshy
Unoffical Music Promoter
^
^^
&
^^^ are long lost twins.

Anyways back to the point. Well we attempted to do that before, with making an In-depth fourm area, though it seems most people do not use it.
Oh really I haven't noticed*sarcasm*
There shouldn't have been sub-forums added, because now that the discussable threads are out of the main posting area, everyone now are creating -pointless- threads. *sigh* But nothing can really be done, so my complaining doesn't really help.

true, but in a way it does have it's pros though. cause I'll be able to tell apart from the mindless blotter placed in the main fourm area. but yeah there isn't much we can do to change it, but it's rather better than going into the Extended Discussion/ General Discussion Fourms.

We are all friends here and we won't have to be worried about getting flamed on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:27 pm
^^should know that <>is driving herself crazy from studying for Finals and doesn't have the time to watch over a thread. Also that if <>made a thread that it would be on the second page where no one looks in little time at all.
^True...  

pixyseshy

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:29 pm
^Should know that <> would make sure it went to the tenth page  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:30 pm
^ should know that <> would contribute if <> was present.  

Siani

Unoffical Music Promoter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:30 pm
pixyseshy
^^should know that <>is driving herself crazy from studying for Finals and doesn't have the time to watch over a thread. Also that if <>made a thread that it would be on the second page where no one looks in little time at all.
^True...

ahh yes finals, hope you'll do well girl. Man I hated when I had to do the finals when I started my freshman year. Though that was 4-5? years ago...( I got held back in my senior year, but I graduated ) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:31 pm
<> wonders why ^ would not be present for such an awesome thread  

Ritz_Freak

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:31 pm
^ooops..<>meant second page of the one that lists all the threads.

<>has to go n think for a while about it, since any thread<>makes doesn't go anywhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:33 pm
<> thinks ^ should make one about the noobness of the guild.  

Ritz_Freak

Siani

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:34 pm
<> concurs.
Although it wouldn't change anything.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:35 pm
<> thinks that it still would be funny be needs to think with ^ on this one. *Goes off into dark corner to think*  

Ritz_Freak

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:35 pm
<>thinks^should make it since it was her idea.
^^*sigh* amybe there should be a thread including all the people who think the guild is really going down hill, not the noobness of it(even though it would describe it)just how much it has changed since whomever has been here for at least a month or more had joined.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:36 pm
Ritz_Freak
<> thinks ^ should make one about the noobness of the guild.

the n00b factor isn't so bad in here, I've seen other places with a far huger n00b factor, and well most of the people I've seen in here don't use "n00b" language.

trust me if you could see the Pollwhore guild, it's filled with n00bs. I mean yeah at points the majority of the topics are repeats of what has been posted and most don't want to talk about current events...(which I'm thinking about attempting to do again.) you know? something that actuall is right here and now, stuff that can be consider important for people to know. ( Unlike what is blabber on the American news stations ).

So I don't think it's a problem.

Though there is a few things I hate. But this mostly is a bigger problem in Runescape for me than in here.

Most people will call me a n00b, though I do not act like it nor do I speak it, sure I'll act like an idiot everynow and then, but I attempt to not do it to the point where I'm annoying.

that and when a newbie/n00b calls me a n00b when clearly they themselves are a newbie/n00b. (Like I said THIS part is more of a Problem on Runescape for me, since you can see what Level the player is.)  

Unoffical Music Promoter

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:38 pm
<> will do it but the password to discuss with me is Banana. Say that before every post. Why? Because its my thread.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games