Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:03 pm
BizzyBo
*Grabs a Dos Equis from the cooler and places it on a serving tray with some limes and an empty glass. Walks over to the pool game going on and sits next to Rio.*

Here you go boss, You look tired. How about something to relax. xd I love pool, I've played it for years. I don't know if I'm all that good, but I really enjoy the game.

Why thank you bo ! *hugs*

Im not very good at pool either. Unless you count beginners luck blaugh I prefer blackjack and poker.

*pines for poker on gaia soon*

So, I moved the bachelor auction to the chatterbox. I hope you don't mind. I just wanted it to get some more exposure.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:01 am
My wife plays poker, and she has the devils luck. I don't know how she does it, but I tell her that we should go to Vegas. xp  

BizzyBo

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:20 am
Uh, can I have some more chips and cheese here please Bo?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:44 am
Happyaku Bikuni
Chibi, we need you in the Holiday subforum ... the leaky cauldron ?

Your avi is perfect for it ! Are you up for it ? heart

Oh eek

What dyu have in mind lah? Something special.. or just resume my waitressing over there?  

ChibiMo0n

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:44 am
User Image
Chibi!!! * tackle hugs you* I missed Joo emo
Spread Your Wings....and Fly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:12 pm
*walks in bar like on a catwalk*
*flips hair*
*walks up to bartender*
"Can I get a Sex on the Beach, plz?"
*winks*
*flips hair again*
*waits*  

Harmonie_Kaia

ScotchandCyanide

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:19 pm
Ariana walked into the bar with a sad expression adorning her face. She worked as a waitress in a bar similar, if not in exact liking to this one. She savored the irony of escaping her workplace at the end of a long day only to arrive in a place much like it for relaxation. This made her smile, and she snapped her fingers at the waitress like angry customers had done to her earlier, enjoying a private laugh over it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:26 pm
Ramenluver101
Ariana walked into the bar with a sad expression adorning her face. She worked as a waitress in a bar similar, if not in exact liking to this one. She savored the irony of escaping her workplace at the end of a long day only to arrive in a place much like it for relaxation. This made her smile, and she snapped her fingers at the waitress like angry customers had done to her earlier, enjoying a private laugh over it.
User Image

*Steps out of the shadows*

Please Do NOT snap your fingers at our staff - they are volunteers and must be treated with respect at all times. If you do not you will find yourself outside the door as I am the bouncer here.

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:34 pm
*places a bowl of chips in front of Faith along side a Mountain Dew.*

Here you go love.

*Makes a sex on the beach for Kaia, and places it on a napkin in front of her.*

Here you go, and if you need anything else, just ask. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:35 pm
BRB, gotta go rescue a friend from heartburn. Need to go get some Mylanta or something.  

BizzyBo

ScotchandCyanide

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:42 pm
"Sorry, Sir. It won't happen again," Said Ariana, trying but failing to keep a strait face. She turned away from him before letting out a choked giggle. Her drink arrived and she sat looking around the room, comparing this to Spireturn Inn, the place of her work. She could still feel the gaze of the bouncer boring into her back.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:43 pm
Ramenluver101
"Sorry, Sir. It won't happen again," Said Ariana, trying but failing to keep a strait face. She turned away from him before letting out a choked giggle. Her drink arrived and she sat looking around the room, comparing this to Spireturn Inn, the place of her work. She could still feel the gaze of the bouncer boring into her back.
User Image

stare I'm female evil

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

ScotchandCyanide

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:49 pm
XD

"Oh...oh!" Said Ariana, trying in vain to recover her composer, and color rose in her cheeks. She sat cradling her drink in her hand, and after a moments deliberation, she replied, "You must be thirsty from all your work. I'll order you something." She hoped the bouncer would accept the extended olive branch, for she had not meant to offend.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:57 pm
User Image
"No thank you, but thanks for offer"

*slides back into the shadows by the door*

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Harmonie_Kaia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:58 pm
"Thanks Bo."
*sips drink*
*wipes corner of mouth with napkin*
"Wow that drink was good. Can I get another? Ohh and some extra fruit?"
*flips hair*  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games