Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Pink Flavored Sharpie]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:15 am

Name
Roxi
Music
I am open to all genre's, everything from soul to what people call "Emo" rock. [Weird people..]
A little more About me
Well then sweatdrop I really don't know what to say about myself. Well I am 17 years old, and as you know I live in Paris. I go to college here working on a degree in acting. I already have a degree in art history [Bachelors] and yes I did start school early resutling in college early [lucky me!] My Birthday is August 9th, so in a few days I will finally be turning 18. I speak fluent French and I have lived in Euro-Land for most of my life.

This whole "introduction" was a lie of my personality, I am not this civil xd I a the opposite of this civil :Rofl: just in a bad mood today. I bite hard. LOL
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:25 am

Hi im Jamie and im from Scotland. I like to Draw and Roleplay in gaia and im 13 year's old.

jamiewindwaker

-Totalanimefan-

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:46 am

how did u find out about me ? and i love anime and thats basillacy all u need to know about me
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:35 am

um...hello O.O Im new to this Guild O.O ((not Gaia -,-)) anyways just saying hi and just call me JJ ((is a nickname)) Im in love with anime/manga along with videogames *-* my favorite game I played so far this month is Final Fantasy ^-^ I use to and still somewhat like KH 1 & 2 but I like the 1st one better than the 2nd one the 2nd one had less options and the new attacks took out most of the fun.. and it was annoying how they kept mentioning threw out the game about KH3 its probably going to be an online game O.o since its going to be a Key Blade war O.O but anyways thats just my opinion everyone thinks and likes diffrent things. =-=

Hells Angel

Denoument

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:40 am

Hi! I'm Zoey. I'm 17, and a starving artist of the first degree. Well, not really, since my mother still feeds me, but I graduate in less than a year, and then it will be tomato soup made from stolen ketchup for the rest of my days.

I just liked the thought of having a place to discuss anything. I'm hesitant to join my friend's religious discussion guild because I'm pretty areligious, but I still have thoughts that I think are interesting.

Or something like that. >.<

Ah, and I'm always looking for new friends. I have, er. One.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:42 am

Mad~Madisson here. Onyx invited me the day I started packing to move to Old San Juan [closer to school]. Since I can't bring my PC with me I ont be able to be as active as I would like to here in the guild. Anyways, if you want to find out more about me check out my profile.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mad~Madisson

Sweet Pyromaniac

Hells Angel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:47 am

Denoument
Hi! I'm Zoey. I'm 17, and a starving artist of the first degree. Well, not really, since my mother still feeds me, but I graduate in less than a year, and then it will be tomato soup made from stolen ketchup for the rest of my days.

I just liked the thought of having a place to discuss anything. I'm hesitant to join my friend's religious discussion guild because I'm pretty areligious, but I still have thoughts that I think are interesting.

Or something like that. >.<

Ah, and I'm always looking for new friends. I have, er. One.
hello, if you want you can add me. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:59 am

Name : Gigi
Music : I listen to a variety.
School : Hayfield Secondary
Fave color(s) : Pink and Black
Fave food : Don`t have one, LOVE FOOD !
Height : 5`2 and a half
Weight : 110 lbs
Country I`m from : Phillipines

- FatalMisconception

Garnet233

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:08 am

Hi, hello, and good day!

I was invited by o n y x so I figured I would make my way here to introduce myself and alas...Here I am ^^!

I'm Garnet, and magically my screen-names agress with me! I'm eighteen years old, and female of course! I spend my time listening to music, roleplaying, reading, playing video games or watching anime. When I go out I'm generally with friends or at an occasional party. I like keeping to myself, but I have my more extroverted moments in history.

Well, my favorites?
My favorite colors are green and purple (in order of preference) I also like flame orange and bright yellow car paints. ^^. Though I like the sleek design of a nice black painted car too. smile

Favorite drink? That would be sprite, gingerale, wild cherry pepsie, cherokee red, water, ice tea, hot tea and occasionally coffee ^^

My favorite bands? Oh geeze! I never get a favorite, so this question is usually hard for me to answer...Right now I'm really into: The Click Five, The Clarks, and hip-hop music. ((This will probably change tomorrow or at the latest next week))

There's a whole lot more, but I won't bore you with a life history report, I'm not on carfax. AHAHA... sweatdrop

A side note, I like being funny and random, but I can also be extremely serious; perhaps too serious XD. Though, I tend to make a lot of things into a joke of sorts. I also like 'bathroom humor' so yes, sometimes my mind is a bit in the gutter instead of on the curb. But hey, I'm just a girl in the world. <---That is from a song.. ^^ Anyways, enough about me already, I'm tired of hearing it XD.

<3. Hope to see you all around soon!

-Garnet
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:17 am

hey im bloodflames200!

CookingwithFire

juskiddin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:21 am

hey everyone!! i'm brooke aka juskiddin.
don't know what to say so hi mrgreen
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:08 am

Name~Kimberly(the outcast of time)

Nickname~none

age~15

interests~ Singing, drawing, swimming, music, and destruction!

fav. music/ band~i like all music except rap and some heavy metal

Well hi to everyone!

The Outcast of time

Trojan Donkey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:28 am

Name: Lanette
Interests: Bicycling, drawing, fashion, anandand..
Fav. Music/Band: I don't have a favourite band.. well, from this decade anyways. xD I like old music. No, not that kind of old! Like.. music from the 60's through the 80's. I like any kind of music except rap and all that jazz. (No, not jazz!)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:32 am

Name's MeeShee

mee_shee

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:47 am

Hello, I am LadyInu273....
You can either call me Lady, or Inu.
I am currently 19 years old.
I live in a magical place with vishish animels.
I got invited to this guild. Not sure where they found me. But I guess they did. So I desided to join. To check it out. I am sure I'll like the guild. I am pretty active. I check the guilds I am in and all that good stuff... But I have a job so if I am not here for alittle. That's why.
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games