Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          ╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                          Brianna Overton
                                          Gryffindor - Sixteen - Sixth Year - Reserve Chaser - Muggleborn
                                          ╚═══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Brianna raised an eyebrow at the mention of taking an extra class. “Which special class are you taking? I actually signed up for one, too. Apparition,” she told Hikaru, hoping it was the same one. The more friends she had in classes, the more fun they’d be. Besides, studying with friends was a sure fire way of passing tough classes. Potions was actually one class she’d study for with a group. “Oh, good job! An E is a good mark. I got an A,” she admitted with a smirk. “Honestly, I was expecting a P at the highest, so that was a pleasant surprise.”

The blonde nodded in response to Hikaru’s last question before continuing. “Yeah, they did. And actually, my summer was pretty terrific. I went to Athens with the whole family, and my brothers brought their girlfriends, too.” At the mention of Mackenzie and Rowan, Brianna made a face. It was nice and all that they were happily in love, but the constant snogging started to get on Bree’s nerves, and she felt like a complete fifth wheel. That was exactly why her parents had taken her on another trip without the boys this time. “Afterwards, my parents and I spent some time in Hong Kong,” she added.

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                          Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:48 pm
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie chuckled with Roman. "Nah I totally get that though you have to chear when we wipe out Slytherin and Ravenclaw. Cant let the nerds win twice in a row." He said lighheartedly joking. He had been impressed with the eagle win last year. He would have to try to beat their seeker who was really good. Charlie took notice of the lack of fellow year students. "I know one of my other friends made prefect so shes in the prefect car. Glad I didn't get it I likely would be terrible at rule enforcing. But yea lets go get a compartment before the first year swarm. Theres so many this year." Charlie replied looking around. Ugh that meant sorting would take longer and delay food. They made thier way to the train and got a compartment before the fist year hoard would arive

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                          《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

Essy ze Ninja

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:24 pm
User Image
                                                  Weep not for roads untraveled
                                                  Weep not for paths left alone
                                                  'Cause beyond every bend
                                                  Is a long blinding end
                                                  It's the worst kind of pain
                                                  I've known

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fїfтн Џёaя || Hцfflёpцff Pяёfёcт || Bёaтёґ

════════════════════════

Chance had just made up his mind to go tot he prefect car when he suddenly spotted Chrys walk over. She only said his name, but when she hugged him, he suddenly wanted to cry. He shoved the feeling down enough that he didn't break into tears, but he swallowed heavily and pulled away. "Sorry, I just... I keep expecting him to walk through the barrier and give me some lame advice that doesn't really work like giving him a ring if I get into trouble. Why Dad kept forgetting Hogwarts doesn't use muggle stuff is beyond me, but..." He shook his head. "It's just stupid, I guess. I don't know why I keep thinking I'll see him."

Chance turned and gestured toward the train. "I um, I guess we need to get on the train. I uh, I got my prefect pin in the post, so I guess I'm heading to the same place you are. You need any help with bags or something?" He kind of hoped she did. If nothing else, it would give him something to focus on besides his own problems. And it was stupid, he reasoned. He knew people it hit harder than it hit him, so why was it he was still having problems? Sure, he and his dad were close, and had only had each other for years before Elli came into their lives, but there was his aunts and uncles, as well as his grandfather. He was pretty sure they had more of a right to still be upset about it than he did.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I think I need some time to myself...
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Weep not for roads untraveled
                                                  Weep not for sights unseen
                                                  May your love never end
                                                  And if you need a friend
                                                  There's a seat here alongside me

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:33 pm
User Image

》》》》》》》》》Keeper《《《《《《《《《

"The few times I've apprated with my dad gives me bad motion sickness. I’m ok with taking time to travel." Hikaru replied with a bit of a sour face. "I actully opted for the Animagus class. I sounded like fun. Plus it be cool to put on a resume." He was actually quite excited for the class. He had gotten a great score in transfiguration so why not go that extra bit? Brianna then mentioned all the places she went. "Hey if you ever hit Japan I can be a free translator. Been ages since I've been there like before school ages ago." He replied half joking. He would love to go places. If he made his career goal of being a pro qudditch player, then he could travel.

kiska166

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lumi & Picasso
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Just Thinking
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why am I like this?

Dris wandered onto the platform, having apparated alongside his parents. Once his goodbyes had been said and a wave issued off toward his aunt and uncle, he wandered onto the platform. He felt ridiculous in his dark outfit, but it matched the colors in his thoughts. He sighed heavily, then wandered around. Maybe this new color scheme was just what he was going to wear for the year. At least he wasn't covered in paint... that he knew of. Of course, he wasn't aware of the navy streak in his hair, but it seemed there was almost always paint somewhere. During the summer, however, he had experimented with charcoals, the darkened hues matching his mood a lot better than technicolor paints. Luckily, he discovered he was pretty good with the new medium, and decided to practice it more. He sighed heavily, taking his cat-filled backpack off and leaning against a wall, looking at all the people on the platform. Maybe he just needed to find a friend to cheer him up.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction}}
Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏᴡ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ
Sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ, sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sᴛᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ I ɢᴜᴇss ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ꜰᴀʀ, I'ᴍ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴀʀ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ
Gᴏ ᴏɴ, ɪᴛ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ɪs ɢᴏʟᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ
Aʟʟ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴍʏ sɪᴅᴇ, sᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
Iᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴏᴀʀɪɴɢ
Sᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  мσммα, ¢σмє нєяє - αρρяσα¢н, αρρєαя
                                                  ∂α∂∂у, ι'м αℓσиє, '¢αυѕє тнιѕ нσυѕє ∂σи'т fєєℓ ℓιкє нσмє
                                                  ιf уσυ ℓσνє мє ∂σи'т ℓєт gσ - ιf уσυ ℓσνє мє ∂σи'т ℓєт gσ
                                                  нσℓ∂ σи тσ мє '¢αυѕє ι'м α ℓιттℓє υиѕтєα∂у, α ℓιттℓє υиѕтєα∂у

spaceDesi's shoulders slumped ever so slightly in relief when she saw Nani. It was like the other girl had been magically summoned by her thoughts or something. Hell, maybe she had. Desi might be a witch, and a vampire, but she knew better than to say 'that's impossible' when faced with pretty much anything. She smiled every so slightly at the sight of her friend, supposing that perhaps her rather large hat gave her away. It wasn't exactly common to see kids at the platform with such a thing on, after all. But, she couldn't push her trolley and hold her parasol, so the hat it would have to be. At least it went with her aesthetic.

spaceOf course, the first thing Nani asked was how she was, which was a loaded question to say the least. Her smile faltered ever so slightly, eyes shifting through the crowd.
                                                  "Um, not so great, actually, but, um. Can we talk about it on the train?" She hesitated for a moment, biting her lip, before throwing herself at the other girl and wrapping her arms around her in a hug. "Um. I might... I might cry. A lot," she mumbled in the other girl's ear, and then pulled away, already fighting back the tears. She had thus far avoided saying the words 'my uncle died,' mostly because everyone she'd spoken to since it'd happened had already known. But now she was going to have to say it, and that it feel more real than it had before, even at the funeral. The funeral had felt like a bad dream. Saying the words meant she was admitting it was true.

мσтнєя, ι киσω тнαт уσυ'яє тιяє∂ σf вєιиg αℓσиє
                                                  ∂α∂, ι киσω уσυ'яє тяуιиg тσ fιgнт ωнєи уσυ fєєℓ ℓιкє fℓуιиg
                                                  ιf уσυ ℓσνє мє ∂σи'т ℓєт gσ - ιf уσυ ℓσνє мє ∂σи'т ℓєт gσ
                                                  нσℓ∂ σи тσ мє '¢αυѕє ι'м α ℓιттℓє υиѕтєα∂у, α ℓιттℓє υиѕтєα∂у

wнere - Platform
                                                  wнen - September 1, 2040
                                                  wιтн - Nani

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυи
                                                  συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυиѕнιиє
                                                  тнєяє ιѕ иσ ρℓα¢є ι'∂ яαтнєя вє
                                                  ∂σи'т gινє мє иσтнιиg ιи вєтωєєи

spaceSher was faintly relieved when Cady joined him, visibly relaxing in her presence. No way his cousins would bother him if he was with her; one look at the Gryffindor would send them packing, he'd bet. Not that anything was wrong with her, but he had a feeling Byron would certainly disagree with that sentiment. He smiled slightly, shrugging his shoulders. "Uh, no, nothing like that. Although I probably should be worried about that. I took a lot of electives." He blushed slightly. At the time, he'd thought he was being discerning. Now he was pretty sure he was going to be overworked all year. But, hopefully his sisters and friends would help him manage it.

spaceGlancing around the crowd, he confessed,
                                                  "I've got two younger cousins starting this year, and they're... honestly they're awful. I can't stand them, but their dad doesn't really let them socialize much so me and my sisters are the only people they know. And they don't like me any more than I really like them, but I think the older one likes to annoy me for his own entertainment. So I'm kinda trying to avoid them noticing me if they're here." Of course, now that Cady was here, he was pretty much free to head to the train; he wouldn't be alone. That in mind, he started towards it more purposefully, figuring she'd follow along. "So, um, how was your holiday? Did you do anything fun?" Sher's had been mostly spent at home, as per usual, though he had gotten to spend a week in France visiting with his betrothed. She was nice enough. Certainly a better match than either of his sisters had gotten. He might actually like her, in fact, which was something of a relief.

ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ ρℓαу
                                                  уσυ мιgнт ¢αт¢н уσυя ∂єαтн σя α ¢σℓ∂
                                                  ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ∂αу
                                                  уσυ мιgнт gєт ωяιикℓу αи∂ σℓ∂
                                                  вυт ιf уσυ ∂σи'т gσ συт αт αℓℓ, уσυ'ℓℓ иєνєя fєєℓ тнє яαιи fαℓℓ

wнere - Platform
                                                  wнen - September 1, 2040
                                                  wιтн - Cady

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One, two, тняєє and 𝒇𝓸𝓾𝓻
                                                      The δευιl'$ knocking at your ɗσσя
                                                      Oh, ℒ𝓸𝓻𝓭,hεαυεπ knows
                                                      We
                                                      βεløπĝ way down 𝓫𝒆𝓵𝓸𝔀

Sara was not okay, and that was a major under statement. Her world had crashed down around her and she was dealing as best as she could, which wasn't very good. She walked along the platform quietly, trying to confront her own demons, but it wasn't easy. Her mind has been cracked open, and apparently one summer wasn't quite long enough to heal from that. She had conflicting memories, the real ones of her first seven years as a happy child.
                                                      Loving parents who doted on her every move, a happy dog, a beautiful house with a huge back yard... getting bitten and waking up in the hospital...
                                                      and then the fake ones that she had thought were real this whole time. Growing up with Kiaran, him teaching her the ways of the wolf.... seven years of conflicting memories. Her brain was exhausted, her mind was so done trying to figure it all out.

The only good thing that came from the summer (besides Rui being dead of course), was that she ran into Brennie once again while he was out with his cousin, and she was happy to see he was doing well. His cousin was also very sweet, and offered to help her through her stuff with art? She wasn't really sure how that was supposed to help, but she was up to try anything at this point. She sighed and looked around the platform. She was a mess, she had spent most of her summer bouncing around a couple people's houses and pretending like everything was okay. She knew everyone knew exactly what had happened to her, but she just wasn't ready to admit everything that had happened to her... her entire life?

Thankfully, she spotted Dris on the platform and sighed with relief. He seemed to be the only person who wasn't treating her like some sort of side show. She tapped his shoulder gently, before offering him a weak smile. "Hey..." She paused and then shrugged. "Not great at conversation recently... but everyone else I know keeps staring at me like I'm some sort of crazy cult freak... which I kinda am but you know no one knew that until recently. So you're kind of stuck with me I guess." She paused and gave an awkward laugh, before shrugging again.

Big man тєℓℓѕ you where to ǤԾ
                                                      Tell 'є๓ it's ǤԾԾÐ
                                                      Tell '乇ᄊ𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂
                                                      Don't do a
                                                      𝔊𝔬𝔡 𝔇𝔞𝔪𝔫 thing they รคץ

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:07 pm
She said "at night in my dreams
You dance on a tightrope of weird
Oh but when I wake up
You're so normal that you just disappear
You're so straight like commuters
With briefcases towing the line

ƲƝƧƠƦƬЄƊ ӇƠƓƜƛƦƬƧ ƧƬƲƊЄƝƬ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ

Jack was sorta curious, and a little confused, when Cian said that though he lived in Glasgow he's met a bunch of other people apparently from other places. Sorta sounds like the hotel his grandparents used to run. "What sorta stuff are you doing that you get to meet different people?" he asked watching him pet Beast slowly while Will was busy reflecting the fact that there's apparently such a thing as a "Dark Beast." He was willing to bet his twin was annoyed at not knowing but the other even said it was an obscure reference. "Naw, just regular Beast is fine with me. Though who knows what name he'll come up with when he finally figures out what familiar he wants." Jack said gesturing with his head towards Will who shrugged unapologetic. "There wasn't a point of getting an owl, I didn't want a cat-no offence Beast-and all the other animals seemed sorta...boring. Hopefully I'll figure out something by our birthday." Will said scratching his wrist before adding, "A ferret's pretty cool though."
                                                          "I think mum would flip if you tried to ask for a ferret, she hates rodents." Jack told him snickering while imagining the look she would give them before Will joined in too.

Kungfudemoness

There's no residue of a torturer
Inside of your eyes
She said you're just like Mike Love
But you wanna be Brian Wilson, Brian Wilson
She said you're just like Mike Love
But you'll never be Brian Wilson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι ℓєαяиє∂ тнє нαя∂ ωαу тнαт тнєу αℓℓ ѕαу тнιиgѕ уσυ ωαит тσ нєαя
                                              αи∂ му нєανу нєαят ѕιикѕ ∂єєρ ∂σωи υи∂єя уσυ αи∂ уσυя тωιѕтє∂ ωσя∂ѕ
                                              уσυя нєℓρ נυѕт нυятѕ уσυ αяє иσт ωнαт ι тнσυgнт уσυ ωєяє
                                              нєℓℓσ тσ нιgн αи∂ ∂яу, ¢σиνιи¢є∂ мє тσ ρℓєαѕє уσυ
                                              мα∂є мє тнιик тнαт ι иєє∂ тнιѕ тσσ, ι'м тяуιиg тσ ℓєт уσυ нєαя мє αѕ ι αм

spaceChrys was relieved when Chance didn't shove her off or get angry with her for hugging him. Not that she really would've expected as much, but mourning could make people behave unpredictably, or so she'd been told. Not like she'd ever lost anyone, since the only relative she'd ever had die was Aunt Anthea's husband, and that'd been before she was even born. She gave him what she hoped was a sympathetic smile when he apologized. "I get it. I mean, I don't, obviously, but. Um. Sorry, I don't really know what to do right now. Or say. Except that... I'm sorry. Which I'm sure you've heard plenty of, so I won't say it again. Or anything. Um..." She trailed off, blushing until her face matched her hair. She was very, very bad at this. Somehow she'd stumbled across the one situation where she genuinely had no clue how to be of help. Figured it'd be Chance that needed her to step up when she couldn't.

spaceShe chewed her lip, tucking her hair behind her ear nervously.
                                              "I, um. I don't think it's stupid, though. I mean... You're supposed to miss him. So. It's not stupid if you do." There, that was reasonably appropriate and supportive, right? Of course, he changed the subject before she could flounder through any more attempts at being reassuring, for which she was thankful. Normally his offer to take her bags would've made her bristle, because she was perfectly capable of handling her luggage on her own, thanks very much. But, this was Chance, and he was the sort of guy who did things like that for people. People, not just girls, which was really the only reason she let him get away with it. And maybe it was good to just go about everything as normal? Then again, normally she'd tell him she didn't need help... Ugh.

spaceShe debated for a long moment, then decided it wouldn't kill her to let him help her get her trunk on the train. She wasn't going to die if she gave in to his more chivalrous behavior, just this once. But she couldn't let it be easy, so she smirked slightly at him.
                                              "Fine, but you better be fast so no one notices. I have a reputation to maintain, you know." What reputation that was, she had no clue. The one as the girl who hated being a girl and didn't like doing girly things, like letting boys help with her luggage, she supposed.

space"Congrats on prefect, by the way," she tacked on. Suddenly, she wondered if Felicity had gotten it as well. She wanted to ask, so she could prepare herself for... for what? Forcibly removing herself as far from possible from Chance's presence, she guessed, once they were in the car. Not like his girlfriend would take kindly to them all being in a confined space, even if it was because of responsibility and not choice. She bit back a sigh; well, if the other girl was prefect, she could always find a way to sandwich herself between Byuch and Dris. When those two had become her knights in shining armor/buffer against Chance's girlfriend, she had no idea, but apparently that's what they were at the moment.

ι'м иσт gσииα ωяιтє уσυ α ℓσνє ѕσиg '¢αυѕє уσυ тєℓℓ мє
                                              ιт'ѕ мαкє σя вяєαкιиg тнιѕ, ιf уσυ'яє σи уσυя ωαу
                                              ι'м иσт gσииα ωяιтє уσυ тσ ѕтαу, ιf αℓℓ уσυ нανє ιѕ ℓєανιиg
                                              ι'м gσииα иєє∂ α вєттєя яєαѕσи тσ ωяιтє уσυ α ℓσνє ѕσиg тσ∂αу

wнere - Platform
                                              wнen - September 1, 2040
                                              wιтн - Chance

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:20 pm
They say your style of life's a drag
And that you must go other places
Just don't you feel too bad
When you get fooled by smiling faces

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Tʜɪʀᴅ Yeαr

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili really didn't like apparating neither did her poor owl who screeched upon entry causing her to shush and coddle the poor bird. This past summer had been rather stressful for the most part. They had been scheduled to go to the States for a few weeks but what with her cousin's kidnapping and an odd unknown little girl staying with them (she had been this close to thinking her dads had adopted another kid and just not told them) they had pretty much kissed that vacation goodbye. Thankfully though, Brennie had been found and returned to her uncles relatively fine and the little girl did actually end up getting adopted, just by Kalin and Thaney which was great because she thought they were great parents and selfishly because it meant she got her bedroom back to herself. Things had been...changing around her and anytime she wanted just a little bit of privacy it'd been hard with Nasim underfoot, Dris moping and basically smogging up the place with his bad vibes, or being dragged out to work at the shops. She never thought she'd actually be grateful for the start of a new year. Laili looked on as Dris left almost as soon as they got there before hugging both parents and went off in search of her own friends. She figured at the very least Drew would be here by now.
                                              [

Don't you worry 'bout a thing
Don't you worry 'bout a thing, baby
'Cause I'll be standing on the side
When you check it out
When you get it off your trip
Don't you worry 'bout a thing

open for interaction~
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:33 pm
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? The Platform
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Orion and Desi
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? I'm not sure yet...
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hate seeing people sad

Nani took a moment to look over her friend, noticing that she did indeed look quite sad. She also wore a rather large hat, but Nani was pretty sure it matched her other attire. Maybe something terrible had happened to the girl? After asking about her, the brunette prepared for the worst. Desi stammered out that it indeed had been a bad summer. She even mentioned talking on the train, indicating to her that it was quite serious indeed. She prepared herself to offer kind words, but she hadn't been expecting the half-vampire to pull her into a hug. Without hesitation, Nani wrapped her arms around the other girl, gently rubbing her back. Words whispered across, saying Desi would truly need a friend. "Of course we can talk, Desi. And don't you worry, I'm here for you."

She allowed the other girl to break the hug, then set a hand on her shoulder. Nani hadn't ever really experienced true sadness in her life, but it broke her heart in two to see her friend in such pain. The girl led her friend to the train, ever willing to go out of her way for those she loved. And right now, her heart was compelled to help her roommate, even if they never got along well. Of course, now it didn't matter that they thrived in opposite times of day, nor that they had wildly differing diets... all that mattered was that Desi needed a friend, and Nani was there to make sure she didn't feel alone. Sure, she didn't really know why the girl was upset, but honestly, it didn't matter at that moment. She just wanted to do whatever it took to make the girl happy again. At least... as happy as Desi ever seemed to be.

Cara MiaKitty

Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴇᴇɴ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ? I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴋɪss ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ꜰᴏʀ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ sᴏ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ
Wʜᴇɴ I sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟɪɴɢ, I ɢᴏ "Oʜ ᴏʜ ᴏʜ!" I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍɪss ᴛʜɪs
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪs! Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ? Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴs, ɴᴏ ɴᴏ ɴᴏ
Hᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ ɪᴛ's ʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ɪᴛ's ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇ
Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ! I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ,
I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ! Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:37 pm
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || fifth ฯēคr prēfē¢t

════════════════════════

Byuch sighed as he separated from his brother, glad for the frst year that he was going to school. He wasn't going to say it out loud. Heaven forbid that happening. But at least it got him away from his father, who he was having more and more arguments with. He'd never in a million years think that he would argue with Rundark, but it was happening. Their most recent shouting match had involved Detch, and Byuch was loathe to let his brother near that, despite what Detch believed about being able to take it. He knew his brother too well. Or well, well enough at any rate. He just wanted to see if he could find Tree Trunk and get on the train. Except... Well, there was the fact that he was a prefect now, and had to go to the prefect car. He didn't want to know what was going through Professor Hill's mind about naming him prefect, but he had a feeling it had more to do with his improved demeanour than any actual previous behaviour.

Pulling a lolly out of his pocket, he unwrapped it and promptly chomped into it, enjoying the flavour and scanning the crowd to see if he could spot someone he knew. And then... His eyebrows cocked when he swore he saw Giraffe wearing all black. The hell? He didn't think he'd heard about any deaths over the summer, aside from Chance's dad, that was. Then again, there was Chance's cousin Zach who was wearing black as well, but again, his uncle just died so it made sense. Frowning, he was debating about what the heck was up when he spotted Dris's sister standing off by herself. He knew she'd stalked Chance a lot, but she didn't seem to be stalking Tree Trunk. More like she was just standing off by herself.

Deciding to investigate Dris's behaviour, he decided to walk over to Laili, hands already going into his pockets. When he got next to her, he pulled out another lolly, offering it to the taller girl.
                                                  "You look like you need this." He shrugged and glanced back toward Dris, rolling his eyes. "So, you're his sister. What's up with Giraffe, and why the heck is he dressed like he's gone into goth mode? Someone die that I don't know about?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: The heck is up with Giraffe?
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:33 am
Rhett Fang Ye
<4th year>

"Ferdie!" Rhett called back running over to his friend and offering a hug. He was always happy to see his Hufflepuff friend who was like a ray of sunshine. Ferdie always seemed to be in a good mood and was always there for his friends and Rhett was lucky enough to be considered a friend. "Long time no see," Rhett joked. "How have you been?" He waited for his friend's response when he spotted another friend with her little sister. "Oh Ferdie, there's Faina and her sister. Let's go say hi."

Rhett led the way towards Faina and immediately said, "Hi-ya, Faina. Katya, right? Look at you both. You look so pre-nice. You both look nice. Are you excited about school this year Katya?" Rhett was almost about to say pretty but he didn't want to sound weird, though he did think Faina was pretty. So was Katya, in that cute little sister way. He wanted to include Katya though because she seemed nervous. He only hoped that he and Ferdie didn't make her nerves worse. Unfortunately, Ferdie's charm could have that effect but it didn't seem to bother Faina much, though Faina was a fairly stoic and calm person, so maybe Katya was the same.

Time: 2040-2041
Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
Hm, adventurous and reckless,
And you like pranks and can't sit still
Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Open for interaction}
Kungfudemoness

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:10 am
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Unsorted xxxx First Year

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian didn't mind them not necessarily getting the referance with Dark Beast. It was pretty obscure. "I bet we will learn a spell or something to change colors eventully, you guys an make Beast blue that way." Cian offered. They did seem confused by him having met differant people. "Well my dad helps people save money so they can make more by spending money, and they pay him too. I dont get how it works but it does, apparently that makes may dad an investor. So where we live had lots of people that come from differant areas. So when my dad bring home people form work and at my last school there was lots of kids with other accents so I ended stealing some of theirs." Cian explained. The topic jumped to pets again. "I had a hamster first named Flash cause he would eat, run, poop, run, and sleep. When he passed from age, I got Batman." Cian petted the cat a moment before relizing they should likely find a seat. "Oh, we should try and get a seat. A window one because I want to wave to my parents. Also it will make them worry by me sticking my head out a train window. You know, let them know I make good life choices." Cian said in his typical sarcastic manner. He was happy he seemed to have made two new friends and before he even got to school.

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

Yukina101

null

null

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games