Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Ask a Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:54 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

Here's a question for Merman Torren...

= To Torren
Do you remember when you and Kendall first met, Torren?

Torren: "Ah yes, it was elementary school, and we were in the same class; the teacher asked a question and she was the first one to raise her hand, and she had the nicest voice I ever heard. I don't even remember what the question was. I was too shy to talk to her of course, but she used to say hi to me and I just kinda waved back."

And I have a question for Kendall: what were your first impressions of Torren?

User Image
Kendall: *yelps* You mean Torren? He's really cute and... I like him. He thinks my voice sounds like Chloe Grace Moretz. Even when he and I were guppies when we first met, I think I made him blush when I answered the question in class.
Today, he's really cute as a merman and as a human. heart
I wonder what my Dolphin friend Gil would think of me and Torren on Human Legs.
I hope to dream about him and me on human legs.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:19 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

= To Torren

Torren: "Ah yes, it was elementary school, and we were in the same class; the teacher asked a question and she was the first one to raise her hand, and she had the nicest voice I ever heard. I don't even remember what the question was. I was too shy to talk to her of course, but she used to say hi to me and I just kinda waved back."

User Image
Kendall: *yelps* You mean Torren? He's really cute and... I like him. He thinks my voice sounds like Chloe Grace Moretz.* Even when he and I were guppies when we first met, I think I made him blush when I answered the question in class.
(Torren doesn't have any words to say, just blushes when he hears about what she said.)
*I don't think Torren knows who Chloe Grace Moretz is, I don't even know who that is lol. correction would be (OOC: her voice sounds like...)

I do have another question, who's the dolphin friend named Gil? I'd like to learn more about that character  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:29 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

= To Torren

User Image
Kendall: *yelps* You mean Torren? He's really cute and... I like him. He thinks my voice sounds like Chloe Grace Moretz.* Even when he and I were guppies when we first met, I think I made him blush when I answered the question in class.
(Torren doesn't have any words to say, just blushes when he hears about what she said.)
*I don't think Torren knows who Chloe Grace Moretz is, I don't even know who that is lol. correction would be (OOC: her voice sounds like...)

I do have another question, who's the dolphin friend named Gil? I'd like to learn more about that character

OOC: Gil is a Dolphin NPC and he's Kendall's animal friend.

User Image
Kendall: I first met Gil when I was younger and he and I became friends since. Gil's a Bottlenose Dolphin and I sometimes explore with him. He and I made a Hideaway from a sunken ship, close to the village so I can show Torren. It has a lovely view of the sea too. 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC: I did my best to find an image of Kendall's Sunken Ship Hideaway near a Mermaid Village.

= To Paige & Hugo
Do you and your brother have a secret hideaway under the sea to hang out with your friends or something like that?

Ultrabord

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:17 pm
CrystBalfast
To Paige & Hugo
Do you and your brother have a secret hideaway under the sea to hang out with your friends or something like that?

Ultrabord

Paige: I haven't had time to hide away since like... forever. I'm more of an explorer. Our friend Alguna, on the other hand, loves to hide away, I guess the closest I've had to hanging out in a secret place was when we first became friends with him, his house is pretty secluded.

Hugo: I like to find a quieter place to hang out every so often, but that's just at home, usually in a storage room so I can get away from my siblings once in a while. I love them, but sometimes it gets a little too noisy and I have sensitive ears...

OOC I do have a question for Tauriel and Anselm: what do you like to do in your quiet time when you're not working, like hobbies and resting activities?  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:26 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
To Paige & Hugo

Ultrabord

Paige: I haven't had time to hide away since like... forever. I'm more of an explorer. Our friend Alguna, on the other hand, loves to hide away, I guess the closest I've had to hanging out in a secret place was when we first became friends with him, his house is pretty secluded.

Hugo: I like to find a quieter place to hang out every so often, but that's just at home, usually in a storage room so I can get away from my siblings once in a while. I love them, but sometimes it gets a little too noisy and I have sensitive ears...

OOC I do have a question for Tauriel and Anselm: what do you like to do in your quiet time when you're not working, like hobbies and resting activities?

= Answers to Paige & Hugo
Tauriel: I like to write some books in my spare time. I like to ride on Chocobos.

Anselm: I sometimes do Alchemy & read books in my spare time. I also enjoy a good Chocobo ride too.

= To Alguna & Torren
What are your dreams?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:22 am
CrystBalfast

Tauriel: I like to write some books in my spare time. I like to ride on Chocobos.

Anselm: I sometimes do Alchemy & read books in my spare time. I also enjoy a good Chocobo ride too.

= To Alguna & Torren
What are your dreams?

Torren: So many dreams... I want to travel the world, I want to discover new music and food and art, I'd like to fall in love and get married, maybe have a family, and then take them to explore the world once they're old enough...

Alguna: I just want to live in peace. Maybe have a couple friends, maybe even a boyfriend. Yeah, I'm very boring, so that's about it. (OOC- yeah Alguna was made as a character foil for the exciting, more typical OCs I put in the roleplay lol.)

also OOC: do you have a picture of chocobos?  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:31 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Alguna & Torren
What are your dreams?

Torren: So many dreams... I want to travel the world, I want to discover new music and food and art, I'd like to fall in love and get married, maybe have a family, and then take them to explore the world once they're old enough...

Alguna: I just want to live in peace. Maybe have a couple friends, maybe even a boyfriend. Yeah, I'm very boring, so that's about it. (OOC- yeah Alguna was made as a character foil for the exciting, more typical OCs I put in the roleplay lol.)

= To Torren
Who do you hope to fall in love with? Kendall?

= To Alguna
Which Girl would you like to meet one day to be your girlfriend?

OOC: Sure. Had some Technical Difficulties at the moment. For the Chocobo Birds, they come in various exciting colors.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:53 am
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Alguna & Torren
What are your dreams?

= To Torren

= To Alguna

OOC: Sure. Had some Technical Difficulties at the moment. For the Chocobo Birds, they come in various exciting colors.
OOC: the chocobos are cute!

Torren: Uhmmm maybe... I mean, if she likes me *blushes*

Alguna: I literally said boyfriend... I'm just not romantically interested in girls, I have two female friends who are like family to me- Paige and my second cousin Norine. (OOC: again- Alguna is more of a side character in the roleplay though, I don't ship him with other people's male characters either)  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:56 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Alguna & Torren
What are your dreams?

= To Torren

= To Alguna

OOC: the chocobos are cute!

Torren: Uhmmm maybe... I mean, if she likes me *blushes*

Alguna: I literally said boyfriend... I'm just not romantically interested in girls, I have two female friends who are like family to me- Paige and my second cousin Norine. (OOC: again- Alguna is more of a side character in the roleplay though, I don't ship him with other people's male characters either)

OOC: Hopefully when the Technical Difficulties are settled, I hope to find more colored chocobos. Its raining heavy at the moment.

= To Torren
When you & Kendall became human, what was it like seeing your childhood friend on human legs?

= To Paige
What dreams do you have, Paige?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:39 am
CrystBalfast

OOC: Hopefully when the Technical Difficulties are settled, I hope to find more colored chocobos. Its raining heavy at the moment.

= To Torren
When you & Kendall became human, what was it like seeing your childhood friend on human legs?

= To Paige
(OOC: and additionally, I think if someone else in the roleplay made a guy character who was also interested in dating guys, I suppose Alguna might reappear. As of now, he's never been in love, he had a bit of a crush on Lerozon but they're just friends.)

Torren: It was um... very overwhelming at first... well, at first I couldn't look too closely because like, I know about human nudity and I didn't want to be a pervert... but then after that, it was really cool, so awesome.

Paige: Obviously I want to explore the world, like that Torren guy- he reminds me of Hugo just a little, I bet we could all be friends. Of course I want to make new friends, and learn how to do new stuff besides defending merfolk, magic and singing; also defending merfolk with magical singing. I already learned how to sew my own clothes, so one of my dreams is to design more fashion. And eventually, fall in love, maybe have a couple kids I guess. Typical big dreams I would think.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:33 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Torren

= To Paige
(OOC: and additionally, I think if someone else in the roleplay made a guy character who was also interested in dating guys, I suppose Alguna might reappear. As of now, he's never been in love, he had a bit of a crush on Lerozon but they're just friends.)

Torren: It was um... very overwhelming at first... well, at first I couldn't look too closely because like, I know about human nudity and I didn't want to be a pervert... but then after that, it was really cool, so awesome.

Paige: Obviously I want to explore the world, like that Torren guy- he reminds me of Hugo just a little, I bet we could all be friends. Of course I want to make new friends, and learn how to do new stuff besides defending merfolk, magic and singing; also defending merfolk with magical singing. I already learned how to sew my own clothes, so one of my dreams is to design more fashion. And eventually, fall in love, maybe have a couple kids I guess. Typical big dreams I would think.

= To Norine
What do you like to do for fun? Do you hope to see your friends on human legs one day?

= To Paige
Who do you hope to fall in love with one day?

OOC: I was doing some External drive checking & cleaning  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:50 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Torren

= To Paige

= To Norine
What do you like to do for fun? Do you hope to see your friends on human legs one day?

= To Paige

Norine: I don't have a lot of friends, and one of them is literally a crab. It would be hilarious to see my pet crab as a human, and I've already heard that my second cousin Alguna has been walking around with legs. I bet he was pretty miffed, he never wanted to leave the ocean, but I think it'll be good for him. (OOC: Not that it matters a lot, but I forget which color I used for Norine, just threw in dark green lol)

Paige: I don't know, the thing is, I have to be friends with someone first before I could fall in love with them. I've seen a few attractive guys, I suppose Anselm is kinda cute but right now he's just a friend- I don't know him super well yet. I don't even know what my type in guys is honestly. I think right now, Anselm reminds me a bit of my brother Hugo, that's why I don't feel a romantic attraction at this point. Or maybe he's just too calm and normal, maybe I'm looking for someone a bit more high-energy like me. Aaand now I'm rambling, aren't I?  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:24 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Torren

= To Paige

= To Norine

= To Paige

Norine: I don't have a lot of friends, and one of them is literally a crab. It would be hilarious to see my pet crab as a human, and I've already heard that my second cousin Alguna has been walking around with legs. I bet he was pretty miffed, he never wanted to leave the ocean, but I think it'll be good for him. (OOC: Not that it matters a lot, but I forget which color I used for Norine, just threw in dark green lol)

Paige: I don't know, the thing is, I have to be friends with someone first before I could fall in love with them. I've seen a few attractive guys, I suppose Anselm is kinda cute but right now he's just a friend- I don't know him super well yet. I don't even know what my type in guys is honestly. I think right now, Anselm reminds me a bit of my brother Hugo, that's why I don't feel a romantic attraction at this point. Or maybe he's just too calm and normal, maybe I'm looking for someone a bit more high-energy like me. Aaand now I'm rambling, aren't I?

= To Torren
What are your thoughts on Kendall's singing voice?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:31 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Torren

= To Paige

= To Norine

= To Paige

= To Torren

Torren: Well, it's really lovely like an angel or goddess, and like, I'd totally like to play music to accompany her singing someday. But I'm not quite as good at the harp and piano as she is at singing. I do practice a lot though and maybe I'll have the courage to play in front of her sometime soon. I hope she likes it?  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:47 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Torren

= To Paige

= To Norine

= To Paige

= To Torren

Torren: Well, it's really lovely like an angel or goddess, and like, I'd totally like to play music to accompany her singing someday. But I'm not quite as good at the harp and piano as she is at singing. I do practice a lot though and maybe I'll have the courage to play in front of her sometime soon. I hope she likes it?

= To Alguna
When you became human what was it like to have human legs?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games