Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

ScotchandCyanide

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:18 pm
Ariana strummed her fingers along the table in front of her, and shook her head. Her thoughts were filled with chagrin because of what had passed between her and a costumer that day. A plump man had arrived and inquired for a young woman, saying, "Her name is Ariana Cuppett, though Cuppett is not really her last name." (He shook his head disapprovingly.) "I was wondering if I could steal her from her work for a moment."
He went on to make her acquaintance, and then told her, to her undisguised horror, that her mother would be arriving in town shortly. She could hardly stem the flow of her crying before the man asked her for a tall whiskey, the nerve.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:23 pm
*while waiting for another sex on the beach walks to bathroom*
*looks in mirror*
*refreshes makeup*
*flips hair*
*walks sexily back to bar*
*waits*  

Harmonie_Kaia

ScotchandCyanide

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:30 pm
She looked up from her reservations and gave a weak smile, taking in the appearance of the woman who walked out of the bathroom to take a seat at the bar. She was decidedly beautiful, and Ariana could see all the men eying her with admiration. She smiled again, but with less humor this time. She saw in her minds eye her own appearance, disheveled and no doubt red in the face from sobbing. She gave into her vanity, and took the woman's example by going into the bathroom to freshen up.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:41 pm
"Hey! You! Come sit!"
*flips hair and smiles*  

Harmonie_Kaia

ScotchandCyanide

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:47 pm
Ariana looked at the woman as she called to her when she had exited the laddie's room. She was surprised but pleased, and took a seat next to the woman, who seemed to be enjoying a sex on the beach.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:50 pm
"You are plenty pretty! Don't put urself down like that! Btw my names Kaia!"
*Flips hair and turns to Ariana*  

Harmonie_Kaia

ScotchandCyanide

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:55 pm
"Why...thank you." Ariana colored in her cheeks; few ever found her pretty. She pressed a stray stand of blond hair behind her ear, and asked, "What brings you to this neck of the woods?" For the woman looked a little out of her depth. She looked like she belonged in an upper-class club for socialites, not a dimly-lit bar like this.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:59 pm
Kaia sips her drink then turns to Ariana "We r all ppl I dont think we should be divided into classes god created us equal!" Kaia then flipped her hair and again sipped her drink  

Harmonie_Kaia

ScotchandCyanide

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:04 pm
Ariana nodded in ascent, and took another sip of her drink. It was hard, from her stand-point, to so easily forgive class difference. She had always been the bottom of society, as she had run away at a young age, and was marked as an outcast. But she had to; she feared her mother's menacing ways so much as a child that she fled her home and starved for weeks until she was found by her current caretaker, Mr. Blaire Cuppett.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:11 pm
Kais sipped her drink said "I'm sry." then ate a peice of fruit. "Would you like a piece?" she asked Arianna  

Harmonie_Kaia

Harmonie_Kaia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:50 pm
Kaia stands up puts $3 on the bar as she walks by keeps walking towards the door sexxily once in the doorway turns around winks and says cya around ppl!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:32 pm
Ariana bids the lady adieu before returning to her conjectures about her current circumstances. She is plagued by the knowledge of her mother's arrival.
It could be no good omen.
She rises from her chair, and replaces the chair idly as her thoughts stray far away, past the loud bar where she now stands.
She had letters to write, people to inform of this most unfortunate event. That was to be sure. Without an attempt at composure, she races out of the bar, escaping the insipid demeanor of her fellow drinkers, and seeking out a pen and pad of paper.  

ScotchandCyanide

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:20 pm
BizzyBo
*places a bowl of chips in front of Faith along side a Mountain Dew.*

Here you go love.

*Makes a sex on the beach for Kaia, and places it on a napkin in front of her.*

Here you go, and if you need anything else, just ask. biggrin

Thanks Bo. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:12 am
Kaia stoped in the doorway, leaned on the side of the doorway, snaped her fingers then everyone turned to look at her as she walked in like she was going down a runway! She sat down at the bar flipped her hair and said can i get a Sex on the Beach and some fruit please to the bartender. She winked at him and waited paitently.  

Harmonie_Kaia

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:41 am
H_Kaia
Kaia stoped in the doorway, leaned on the side of the doorway, snaped her fingers then everyone turned to look at her as she walked in like she was going down a runway! She sat down at the bar flipped her hair and said can i get a Sex on the Beach and some fruit please to the bartender. She winked at him and waited paitently.

But of course.

*Add vodka and peach schnapps to a highball glass over ice. Fill with equal measures of cranberry juice and orange juice, stirs and places it on a napkin in front of Kaia. He then places a bowl of fruit next to it.*

Here you go, enjoy.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games