Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

peppyrazzle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:52 am

Hello everyone! My name is Peppy. =D

Greetings. :33
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:59 am

Hello, everyone, I'm Milly Endoh but just Milly is fine ^o^

Milly Endoh

Moonlight Raider

[Nikki] The Naked Saint

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:42 pm

Hello. I am Nikki, I am 15 years-old and I like to roleplay. Anyone who likes to roleplay can PM me and I will gladly roleplay with you through PMs. I like to have fun and I try my hardest to be friends with everyone I meet.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:14 pm

hi, I'm tyler. this guild seems strange...

xxANBU_Captainxx

Setsuna_Varzil

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:13 pm

Im Setsuna, and im 15, and thats pretty much it
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:16 pm

I'm Kristina and I'm 14. I can't really think of much to say about myself, mainly because I'm just too lazy to write much... There is some stuff about me in my profile...

`Kris

K y i r e e

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:31 pm

Hello im Akari and 14 years old! thanks for inviting me blaugh
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:05 pm

Hi all. Call me Sumire or Summy. Um I don't know what else to say..... Oh! I'm lazy, open-minded, friendly, and introverted. And kinda random sweatdrop

Sumire_Israfel

MoonCrest_321

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:46 pm

Hello! My name is MoonCrest_321, but you can just call me Moon or anything along the line. I'm 17 years old. I like to draw, dance, sing, watch anime, go on gaia, and... many other things.

Thanks for inviting me. whee
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:30 pm

wassup peoples. I am the revenge poet. I'm a 17 year old instrumentalist.

Djaq Ichiro

Tashe_Dark Fire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:30 pm

Ok here’s the deallio about Tashe_Dark Fire. First order of business my name is Alex. That’s it just Alex...or that’s just all I wish to disclosed at this time. Any who nicknames I have none, but if your spiffy creative mind thinks up a strange nickname for me I have no hold over your mind to stop you from calling me that particular name. My age you ask? Well I'm a 54 year old Homeless person who regularly goes to a cyber-cafe' and spends hours at a time chatting online for free.
So right now your probably thinking something along the lines of "What a
freaking weirdo." or "She's not really 54....*sweat drop* Is she?"
So just to reassure you... No I'm not a 54 year old Homeless person who regularly goes to a cyber-cafe' and spends hours at a time chatting online for free.... Or am I?
Any who I have German Shepard and a cat that acts like a dog. Meaning she follows me around everywhere and likes her belly scratched. [I think she was dropped on her head as a baby or something...*shrug*] I am probably boring you right now with my long winded introduction, but I don't care. Really I don’t'...Ok yes I do but that’s not the point here.
I like Cheesecake...ohhhh yes I love it. Give me a slice and I'll ask for another, this also goes for Banana cream pies. I also like Ice-cream, Es Cargo {For those of you who don't know Es Cargo is cooked snails.}, Bananas, Bagels, and much much more.
I like to ride my bike, play volleyball, basketball, football, perform science experiments, sail, swim, shop {when I have the time and money}, and once again much more. I also like reading, writing, talking, jogging, downloading files, taking stuff apart {and then putting it back to gather}, snipping n00bs in online games, playing Quake {*shifty eyes*} and more Geeky stuff like learning all there is to know about Star wars. My favorite colors are forest green, silver and black. And last but not least I like to chat online, and role-play.
So if you have anymore questions about me that I haven't discussed here in this long yet lovely post please feel free to PM me and I'll be glad to answer anything that you might have to ask.

~Toodles from Alex.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:35 pm

Hiiii!!!!!!! My name is Miomi I am 18 years old...I am a Dj, web desginer.....I love anime...yeah thats bout it

miomi_kasima

Malkovitch

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:42 pm

Hello! Umm... There's not much to me! Gimme a video game and a shiney object and I'm happy! If you want to know more than that find my profile page-.....Huh....?

OMG!! DOMOKUN EMOTES!!!!!!! domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:52 pm

-name: Sabrina
-nickname: I don't really have one but hey if you can think of one tell me^^ (By pm of course)
-interests: Umm books and just about anything that isn't completly pointless^^
-fav. music/ band:Anything but rap, hiphop and reggae. (Or really preppy music)
-anything else you can think of: Umm I can't think of anything right now.

~NaughtyNurse~

LibrarianThaedrisAedis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:53 pm

Greetings all. I am KiminaTheGuardian. Elite guard and Guardian of the Solar and Lunar Eclipse.
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games