Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:30 am
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie was totally for the hug. Hugs were the best! "Same as always, doing good and attracting eyes." Ferdie joked. Rhett also spotted the other part of the trio, Fiana. Fiana's little sis Katya was here too. Oh it her first year, Right! He joined Rhett in meeting up with them when a thought crossed his mind. How was Fiana handling his seeming perpetual aura of LOOK AT ME! Rhett did the hello but seemed to stumble a bit. Ferdie promptly forgot about it as soon as he noticed it. "Hey if you get Ravenclaw then we have all four houses in our group! But if you get Hufflepuff, I'll help you out!" Ferdie said to Katya. Poor girl seemed nervous. He would tell her sorting was easy but he didnnt want to ruin the suprise.

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                          ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                          ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                          ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

mc2

Quote:
                                                          [quote mad c3fyqbp:35][/quote mad c3fyqbp:35="Graydon Ironshield"]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

( PurebloodUnsorted First YearHarp Player ) xx

I ғeel yoυ ιɴ тнeѕe wαllѕ
                                                        Yoυ're α cold αιr creepιɴɢ ιɴ, cнιll мe тo мy вoɴeѕ αɴd ѕĸιɴ
                                                        I нeαrd yoυ dowɴ тнe нαll вυт ιт'ѕ vαcαɴт wнeɴ I'м looĸιɴɢ ιɴ.
                                                        Oн, wнo leт yoυ ιɴ? Yoυ wαlĸ αroυɴd lιĸe yoυ owɴ тнe plαce
                                                        Bυт yoυ ɴever ѕαy αɴyтнιɴɢ. I cαυɢнт yoυ wαlĸιɴɢ ѕтrαιɢнт тнroυɢн мy wαllѕ
                                                        Gυeѕѕ ιт wαѕ αll мy ғαυlт, I тнιɴĸ I leт yoυ ιɴ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Esmeralda smiled when the two people introduced themselves, though her eyes blinked with interest when the boy's hair seemed to more than just a wizard. Most likely a metamorphagus. She could see the difference though- Quinn was more or less introverted and Mary seemed... well, she looked like a typical happy ray of sunshine. Sort of. Good for Mary, though. Esmeralda wasn't really sunshine and rainbows, more jaded than anything else. Anyone who was all happy were most like the lucky ones.

She did however pursed her lips in slight annoyance, trying to endure the tidal wave of questions Mary gave to her without giving her the chance to answer it. See? This was what Mera dreaded from some teenagers. Not all teens were like her, and thus she has to deal with it anyway. Because she wasn't an arse. Thankfully Quinn was quick to tell her the very same thing, as Mera thought it was incredibly rude to do it herself. "It's alright," Mera lied, but her eyes read that she's not impressed, "I'm Mera, short for Esmeralda. And no, I don't have any idea which house I'll end up to," She shrugged as if it's no big deal, granted her family never really cared which house they end up to. It would be really nice to be in Hufflepuff like her late parents, though. "And yeah, I grow up around magic. And no, green's not just my favorite color. It's that and copper. And bronze. " While she did end up answering all of Mary's bomb questions, Mera wished that the blonde will not do that again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Never тнoυɢнт тнαт I woυld ғeel lιĸe тнιѕ
                                                        Sυcн α мeѕѕ wнeɴ I'м ιɴ yoυr preѕeɴce
                                                        I’ve нαd eɴoυɢн, тнιɴĸ yoυ've вeeɴ мαĸιɴɢ мe ѕιcĸ
                                                        Goттα ɢeт yoυ oυт oғ мy ѕyѕтeм, yeαн
                                                        Iт'ѕ мy нoυѕe! I тнιɴĸ ιт'ѕ тιмe тo ɢeт oυт
                                                        Iт'ѕ мy ѕoυl; Iт ιѕɴ'т yoυrѕ αɴyмore!
                                                        yeαн, I тнιɴĸ ιт'ѕ тιмe тo ɢeт oυт

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Platform 3/4xxxx
                                                        wιтн - Uncle Lazuli, Mary and Quinn
                                                        xxxxxx

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:20 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornSecond Year RavenclawReserve Seeker )

I'м α яεcкlεѕѕ мιѕтαкε, I'м α cσld иιgнт'ѕ ιитαкε
                                                        I'м α σиε иιgнт тσσ lσиg, I'ммα cσмε σи тσσ ѕтяσиg
                                                        All мч lιƒε I'νε вεεи lινιиg ιи тнε ƒαѕт lαиε
                                                        Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α яσllιи' ƒяειgнт тяαιи
                                                        Oиε мσяε тιмε gσттα ѕтαят αll σνεя! Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α lσиε яεd яσνεя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar's summer was just stale, more focused on keeping an eye on his little brother and relieved that they don't have to have a nanny. He was beginning to feel bothered about how he was going to teach Oscar without conflicting his morals. Because Os was pretty much of a pushover, mainly because he was too scared to say 'no', and the mother who coddled him didn't like being told 'no' at all. Which begs the question if Edgar's dad was being a pushover as well, or being way too kind. Of course, Edgar didn't say any of that because as usual, she would just think that he was being rude and impolite. 'Cause you know, kids were supposed the listen to adults and all that. He and his father were together again, this time Anika wasn't present because of her precious job. Oscar can't come because of some homework load. Which sucks.

After hugging his dad and being left to his own devices, Eddie immediately went on his search to see his friends. He felt that he has lots of friends like Maisie, Felix, Bill, and Cel. Even if Cel can be a little bit too smug sometimes. Whatever. Thankfully he immediately spotted Felix, looking s timid as ever. He reminded Edgar of Oscar, always keeping things to himself. He was so certain that Felix being in the Hufflepuff house, the house of the most genuine people on earth, would at least get Felix out of the shell. "There ye are," Edgar beamed at Felix, being affectionate as always, "And here I thought that I have to hunt someone in the train! It feels good to be back in Hogwarts, honestly."

I'ммα нσld мч cαяdѕ clσѕε, I'ммα ωяεcк ωнαт I lσνε мσѕт
                                                        I'м α ƒιяѕт-clαѕѕ lεт-dσωи, I'м α "ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт dσωи"
                                                        I αм α нεαd cαѕε; I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм-
                                                        Tнαт'ѕ иενεя αяяινιиg αиd чσυ αяε тнε ραч яαιѕε-
                                                        Alωαчѕ α тσυcн συт σƒ νιεω αиd I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Platform 3/4xxxx
                                                        wιтн - Felix
                                                        xxxxxx

kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:50 am
User Image

( HalfbloodThird Year HufflepuffResearcher ) xx

I thought of angels choking on their halos
                                                        Get them drunk on rose water
                                                        See how dirty I can get them
                                                        Pulling out their fragile teeth and clip their tiny wings
                                                        Anything you say can and will be held against you
                                                        So only say my name, it will be held against you

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ω ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sujin was just glad to be out to Hogwarts again, finally finding the time to get away from his dad's hair. Since the old man was trying really hard to get to Sujin's good graces, but of course Sujin deflecting it meant ending up being grounded. Well, he never said that he was grounded in drawing or doing chores, both of which were things Sujin were completely okay with so there's that. On the other hand, Sujin was trying way too hard to hide his troubles from Mye, not wanting to weigh the troubles on her as well as wanting to not make her feel bad. It didn't matter if she was now ten years old, Sujin knew that it still might affect a kid. And he hated having to hide it, feeling like his moral code of honesty was slipping day by day.

Pulling the hood over his head, Sujin pursed his lips as he tried not to look dismal. He felt like he could no longer bring himself to telling Gi about it given how honor-bound she tend to be, and thus a bit afraid that she might be disappointed in him for not ending up being as honest as he wanted to be.

If heaven's grief brings hell's rain
                                                        Then I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday
                                                        Oh, I want to teach you a lesson in the worst kind of way
                                                        Still I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday
                                                        Letting people down is my thing, baby
                                                        Find yourself a new gig, this town ain't big enough for two of us
                                                        I don't have the right name or the right looks
                                                        But I have twice the heart

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Platform 3/4xxxx
                                                        wιтн - Himself
                                                        xxxxxx

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:12 am
Whatever this world tells you
You’re the best to me just the way you are
Don’t ever be scared
Whatever people say, you’re okay Alright
You are strong
You say yes or no yes or no

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Fσυятн Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi arrived at the platform with new eyes, mainly because she was looking through the lens of her new camera. Actually, calling it new was figurative. It was new to her but the camera itself had seen better days but that was alright with her! Her mother had gotten it for her saying she had found it in a junk shop and figured that if she could figure out how to make it work it was hers to use. So she had fiddled with it for the greater part of the summer even using some of her own money to go find small missing parts but finally, she had gotten it to work and she nearly wept when she saw the developed pictures. Newspaper was going a breeze this year! After stowing the camera in her bag (she didn't want to accidentally break it before she even got there!) she used her newly acquired inches to try and spot her friends. She wasn't nearly as tall as her brothers were getting, or even were in Ji's case, but she had finally gotten over 5'2'' and hit a respectable 5'3 1/2''. Gi saw Drew standing around with her family and figured it was something important so she decided to wait to get the other teen alone. She hadn't spotted Lizzy yet, though the crowds were getting bigger, but just out the corner of her eye she swore she saw her brother pulling up his hood. She went closer to the figure (trying not to look like a creep), and when she was close enough to see his face, she beamed patting herself on the back for being able to recognize him from so far away.

"Jinny~! What are you doing, trying to blend in with the shadows or something? I barely found you!" she mildly chided which was then ruined by her bright grin and giant hug to her brother. Random sneak visits just weren't enough, all her younger siblings seemed to have doubled in size whenever she finally saw them. Her Mi-mi was ten now! Ten! "How was your summer? Did you get allot of sketching done?" Gi asked not liking the sadness she was seeing on Su-Jin. She had a feeling it might have to do with their father but she'd rather not get into that on a public platform.

Julian Galaksylph

To the 20th century girls
Live your life
Live your life come on baby
To the 21st century girls
You don’t mind
You don’t mind that new lady

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:11 am
They say your style of life's a drag
And that you must go other places
Just don't you feel too bad
When you get fooled by smiling faces

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Tʜɪʀᴅ Yeαr

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili jumped in surprise turning to see one of Dris' friends offering her a lollipop of all things. At least, she was pretty sure he was one of her brother's friends? She'd seen them together occasionally, though honestly she saw him more around Chance than anyone. And she was pretty sure he was the one who started calling her his stalker, which she wasn't! She still frowned in confusion though as she took the offered candy and it took her a few wasted seconds to recognize that by "Giraffe" he actually meant Dris. "Not really? We sort of had a crazy summer though, crazy bad not crazy good. Our younger cousin was kidnapped for about a month, but he's home now so I doubt it's really about that. Umm...he and the girl we all thought he'd marry broke up? Actually, they would've had to be together to break up...I think she asked and he said no. Something like that. He's hasn't really told me anything." Laili offered with a sad shrug unwrapping the lolly and starting in.

Don't you worry 'bout a thing
Don't you worry 'bout a thing, baby
'Cause I'll be standing on the side
When you check it out
When you get it off your trip
Don't you worry 'bout a thing

open for interaction~
Diamond Wales

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:36 am
Stoop livin' was a heaven that we fit in
Summer sun, we would run far away from our fears
Waiting for the train in the winter
Couldn't hide and our trees were froze in tears
Papa said he'd always keep us warm
Roof over our head, even though it was torn

ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

first year │ halfblood │ unsorted

Dagrun looked like she wanted to roll her eyes when he brought up the status quo, but just shook her head. "You don't think they might have been exaggerating a little?" she snorted. "It's not like in the movies, and lots of other people have probably never been to real school before either, especially if they're from pureblood families." Of course, school had never been an option for them, due to Donner's morphing. Dagrun had never resented her twin for it; a muggle school probably would have put them in different classes, and they'd have been miserable. She raised her hand in greeting when another first year marched over to them, looking like she was on a mission. Which, she probably was. "I'm Dagrun Eide," she didn't smile as much as her more exuberant brother, but nodded. "It's fine by me if you want to sit with us. This way I won't have to listen to my brother ramble the entire time," her smile turned slightly sly.

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

My Queens is a queen
Not talking bright lights and shiny things
But we always made it work
Building castles out of dirt
My home is a throne,
Not very pretty, but tough as stone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:47 am
I'm a coward, I'm a freak, the scum of the earth
A liar and a cheat, but I could be so much worse
You could call me narcissistic
You could say I'm of no worth
You could call me the scorn of Satan
But I could be so much worse

T R E V A
A N N E S T
W A R L O W

slytherin │ sixth year │ halfblood

Treva snorted. "Well, I'd hope so, since fifth year you was all 'woe is me, absolute power corrupts absolutely'. But look at you now! As uncorrupted as ever." She smirked. "Well, mostly." She wasn't going to pretend like she hadn't had some influence on him. Alas, it didn't make him any more inclined to wreak havoc with her... just to bend the rules a little, usually so they could fool around after curfew. When he expressed his hopes for a better crop of Slytherins, she rolled her eyes dramatically. "Keep dreaming, Gar. My cousin's starting this year too, and she's a terrible human being... albeit a small one." Treva didn't have any specific grudge against Manon; she was eleven, after all, but that didn't mean she had to like her. Even if it may have been a bit hypocritical of her, given her own... adolescent issues. That said, she was trying to let go of some of her anger towards her family, which was a lot more than could be said for most people with her amount of dysfunction. Mad... was an entirely different story. At least he finally seemed to have made a friend or two

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

I'm such a sinner, and I have been since birth
Full of greed and full of lust, but I could be so much worse
You say I'm hedonistic and a bit too extrovert
Described as positively sadistic, but I could be so much worse.
Ooh, I thank God that I'm not you
Ooh, I thank God that I'm not you

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:32 pm
Been working so hard, I'm punching my card
Eight hours for what, oh, tell me what I got
I've got this feeling that time's just holding me down
I'll hit the ceiling or else I'll tear up this town

cadence
bea
gregory

halfblood │ gryffindor │ third year

Cady grinned in amusement when Sher seemed to belatedly realize just how many classes he'd signed up for. "Oh, you're in for it now, Meadows. I won't see you again til June, will?" she teased, before rattling off her own list of electives. "Care of Magical Creatures, Divination, Healing, Music, and Wandless Magic. So actually, guess I'll be right there with ya," she laughed, although she figured it was pretty obvious which of them had the higher standards for themselves in terms of grades. That said, Sher came from much stricter parents. Cady's da was quite open about how much he'd hated homework and exams while at school, and while it wasn't like he wouldn't be upset if she failed everything, he was probably more accepting than most parents. "Ew," she wrinkled her nose at the mention of his cousins, "They sound like total wankers. Have they got the magic hair gene too? I'll be your lookout. We can put 'em in their lowly first year place," she cackled. "Nah, I mean, other than bug my siblings. Well, we went on our usual dumb family vacation to Sheppey, which is this island off of Kent, since that's where our nan's from. It's cool, just really small and boring unless you're like, a mermaid who loves to swim 24/7 in freezing cold water. Plus we have to stay in this house with all our second cousins or whatever, so it's really awkward and crowded." She shrugged. "But it's only for a week, so it's fine. What about you? Get any crazy tats or piercings? Sneak out to go see a rock concert?"

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Now I gotta cut loose
Footloose, kick off the Sunday shoes
Please, Louise, pull me off of my knees
Jack, get back, come on before we crack
Lose your blues, everybody cut footloose

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quinn
Ezekiel
Conri-Dechering

<1st Year>
Mary
Fidelma
Conri-Dechering

<1st year><"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>

Quinn could almost sense Mera analyzing him and his sister, especially as Mary fired questions at the poor girl. Mary realized after her brother's rebuke and Mera's expression that maybe she had overstepped. Mary swore to work to be a little quieter at least for Mera's sake. Mary nodded to each of Mera's answer thankful that Mera was willing to answer her questions.

"It's nice to meet you, Mera,"
Mary said with a smile and her hands held tightly behind her back. She was almost holding herself back from bouncing and asking a slew of additional questions.

Quinn glanced to his sister and raised a brow before shaking his head and said offering a bit of a conversation starter, "Did your family all go to Hogwarts?"

"Only our Dad did,"
Mary offered, "Well Mom and Aunt Sophie sort of did... they were Professors there for a while, but now they are retired from that. Dad too. Mom and Aunt Sophie all went to Salem though..." Mary paused and gave an apologetic smile to first Mera than her brother. Mary reminded herself that just because Mera was quieter didn't mean she necessarily wanted to hear chatter all the time. Quinn didn't mind her's but Mary was sure he had to not mind. They were twins after all.

Time: 2040-2041
Looking: Nervous and All American

{OoC: }
Julian Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:33 pm
User Image User Image
Faina Patrovna xxxxxxxxxxxxx Katya Patrovna
Slytherin Fourth Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Unsorted First Year

As Faina looked about, she suddenly spotted Rhett and Ferdie as they approached. She smiled as Rhett greeted her, and noted how he stopped short of calling her 'pretty'. It wasn't something she was used to hearing, especially considering the names she'd been called at her old school. "Thank you, it's nice to be appreciated," she said with a good-natured tone. Katya nodded in acknowledgement and giggled a bit nervously. "I've waited three years to get to go," Katya said, feeling the excitement return again. Faina added with a soft chuckle, "It was all I could do last term keeping her from sneaking onto the train with us. Wonder how many House points that would have cost..."

As she talked, Faina couldn't help but have her eyes drawn toward Ferdie, and found herself pushing a stray lock of hair away from her eyes. It was similar to the way she felt when she was in Professor Denier's class, and how the professor's presence was distracting and somewhat intoxicating. "So, did you two do anything interesting over the summer?" she asked her friends, as she tried hard not to get fixated on Ferdie. Katya smiled at Ferdie's kind offer of assistance, "Thank you," she said cheerfully. "That would really be nice. Mama said I might get into Ravenclaw or get Sorted into Hufflepuff like Papa did. Do they take stuff like that into deciding where to put students?"

OOC: Open for Interaction

mc2

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:49 pm
Rhett Fang Ye
<4th year>

Rhett grinned at Faina's response and said, "Of course you're appreciated." Smiling Rhett nodded to Katya's giggle and answer. "It might have cost Slytherin enough to be in the negatives." He was still smiling when he noticed Faina look to Ferdie and acting different. Rhett usually wasn't bothered by the extra attention Ferdie got but it felt a little different when it was Faina. They were supposed to all be friends. If she started to actually like Ferdie, Rhett worried that it might ruin their friendships all together. "We went shopping, we ran into each other. I should have owled you Faina, I spent most of my summer hanging out in Diagon Alley-so...lo. It was great. My sister is too busy with her boyfriend and Dad and Mum trust me on my own now." When asked about the houses, Rhett frowned as he considered Katya's question. Well families tended to stick to the same house, right? Was that coincidence or planned? "I think it depends," Rhett finally said, deciding as he spoke on his answer. "Some people follow their parents' or siblings' footsteps, especially if that is important to them, but there is no guarantee."

Time: 2040-2041
Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
Hm, adventurous and reckless,
And you like pranks and can't sit still
Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Open for interaction}
Kungfudemoness

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:16 pm

ARIANELL BLODWEN _________
Slytherin, Third Year _____._____
════════════════════════
________

Arianell was understandably upset. There she was, being a doll, helping her poor baby sister get to know the students of the school and then Iso had to sass back with some cruel jape. Iso knew that Ari's only real friend from last year had been pulled from Hogwarts and shipped off to Beauxbaton's. Now she was all alone again. She didn't make it very far until someone called her name. Arianell was so surprised she spun a half turn too much and had to reposition herself squarely across from Zachary Whitethorne, Mr. Half-Vamp-Twin himself. Arianell cocked a brow, clicked her tongue against her teeth impatiently and said, ”I supppppooossseee.” Which meant not really but what's the point in arguing now? Ari let him continue and this time, she almost smiled when she giggled and looked away. She couldn't even look at him for that moment, she was afraid she might start laughing and never stop. What was his endgame here? To pick a fight with a defenseless little girl? To stand up for himself and his sister? Did he even know who he was dealing with? Instead, she composed herself, straightened her posture as much as possible to try and crane her neck back and stare down her nose at him. ”Yes. Half-vampires. You must not be deaf since you decided to chase me down. The others here might be too afraid to say, but I'm not. Your kind does not belong here. You are a threat, a monster, and obviously uncontrolled. This is a school for witches and wizards; not half-vampires and half-goblins. Ugh, it is ridiculous you are even allowed to be here.”

══════════════════════
WHEN:: Fall 2040
WHERE:: Platform 9 ¾
WITH WHO:: Zach

══════════════════════

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:42 pm
User Image
                                                  Welcome to the end of eras
                                                  Ice has melted back to life
                                                  Done my time and served my sentence
                                                  Dress me up and watch me die

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hᴀʟғ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ || Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Zach placed a hand over his heart, looking hurt as he mockingly gasped in shock. "Oh, ouch. My poor half-dead heart. I don't know how much I'd be able to take knowing that someone considers me a monster." He then straightened out and rolled his eyes. "You know, I don't know about you, but I've heard of plenty of witches and wizards that do far more harm than goblins or vampires do. Oh wait," he paused, placing his chin in his hand in thought. "I know your next argument. Vampires are monsters because they suck blood and kill indiscriminately. Umm, no offence, but what vampires are you looking at? My mum and dad? Have you ever met them? They're the least violent vampires ever, and they're really lame."

He then shrugged at the girl, shoving his hands into his pockets. "Besides, the headmaster would have probably chucked us out long ago if he thought any of us were a threat. Which, considering that we're still here, means we probably are not. Ministry would probably also be all over us if they thought we were a legitimate threat. Which, we're not. Maybe get to know some of us before throwing accusations all over the place. You know, before you sound extremely bigoted. 'Cause no offence, you're sounding a lot like Byuch Horne, and he's pretty racist. And if you're sounding as bad as him, then there's a problem."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, if she wants a vampire...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

If it feels good, tastes good
                                                  It must be mine
                                                  Dynasty decapitated
                                                  You just might see a ghost tonight

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:47 pm
User Image

________________________

Felix looked over when he heard his name and smirked when he saw it was Edgar. While he only had one he would call friend (others he found friendly) he was happy with that. "I was worried too or that I would get stuck with not so friendly strangers." He replied. "It quite the relief to be back too. My older brother leaves me alone now because he thinks I'll hex him or something." He joked but also wondered why his brother hadn't got the magic gene. Mabye Felix had been lucky once in his life. Either way Hogwarts was a welcome change. So far no one had tried beating him up. A few teasings but nothing that bothered him. Perhaps he found where he fit in. "Lets get on the train and find good seats. I like to wave to my mom" he said. He was slowly loosening his gaurd at least with Edgar. His friend seemed to care about him.

________________________

Julian Galaksylph

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games