Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Ask a Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:49 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Norine
What do you like to do for fun? Do you hope to see your friends on human legs one day?

= To Paige
Who do you hope to fall in love with one day?

OOC: I was doing some External drive checking & cleaning

Norine: I don't have a lot of friends, and one of them is literally a crab. It would be hilarious to see my pet crab as a human, and I've already heard that my second cousin Alguna has been walking around with legs. I bet he was pretty miffed, he never wanted to leave the ocean, but I think it'll be good for him. (OOC: Not that it matters a lot, but I forget which color I used for Norine, just threw in dark green lol)

Paige: I don't know, the thing is, I have to be friends with someone first before I could fall in love with them. I've seen a few attractive guys, I suppose Anselm is kinda cute but right now he's just a friend- I don't know him super well yet. I don't even know what my type in guys is honestly. I think right now, Anselm reminds me a bit of my brother Hugo, that's why I don't feel a romantic attraction at this point. Or maybe he's just too calm and normal, maybe I'm looking for someone a bit more high-energy like me. Aaand now I'm rambling, aren't I?

= To Torren
What are your thoughts on Kendall's singing voice?

Torren: Well, it's really lovely like an angel or goddess, and like, I'd totally like to play music to accompany her singing someday. But I'm not quite as good at the harp and piano as she is at singing. I do practice a lot though and maybe I'll have the courage to play in front of her sometime soon. I hope she likes it?

= To Alguna
When you became human what was it like to have human legs?

Alguna: Annoying. It was very super extremely annoying. Like, I couldn't even walk properly for an hour or two but the magic made it slightly less difficult I think. Check one off the bucket list of every other mer-person except me, I guess. And maybe it was a little educational too, so not 100% terrible.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:51 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Norine
What do you like to do for fun? Do you hope to see your friends on human legs one day?

= To Paige
Who do you hope to fall in love with one day?

OOC: I was doing some External drive checking & cleaning

Norine: I don't have a lot of friends, and one of them is literally a crab. It would be hilarious to see my pet crab as a human, and I've already heard that my second cousin Alguna has been walking around with legs. I bet he was pretty miffed, he never wanted to leave the ocean, but I think it'll be good for him. (OOC: Not that it matters a lot, but I forget which color I used for Norine, just threw in dark green lol)

Paige: I don't know, the thing is, I have to be friends with someone first before I could fall in love with them. I've seen a few attractive guys, I suppose Anselm is kinda cute but right now he's just a friend- I don't know him super well yet. I don't even know what my type in guys is honestly. I think right now, Anselm reminds me a bit of my brother Hugo, that's why I don't feel a romantic attraction at this point. Or maybe he's just too calm and normal, maybe I'm looking for someone a bit more high-energy like me. Aaand now I'm rambling, aren't I?

= To Torren
What are your thoughts on Kendall's singing voice?

Torren: Well, it's really lovely like an angel or goddess, and like, I'd totally like to play music to accompany her singing someday. But I'm not quite as good at the harp and piano as she is at singing. I do practice a lot though and maybe I'll have the courage to play in front of her sometime soon. I hope she likes it?

= To Alguna
When you became human what was it like to have human legs?

Alguna: Annoying. It was very super extremely annoying. Like, I couldn't even walk properly for an hour or two but the magic made it slightly less difficult I think. Check one off the bucket list of every other mer-person except me, I guess. And maybe it was a little educational too, so not 100% terrible.

= To Alguna
When a mermaid or merman becomes human, their human legs and feet tend to be tingly and strange at first until they get used to having them.

= To Norine
Do you wonder what the Open Waters is like?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:09 pm
CrystBalfast

= To Alguna
When a mermaid or merman becomes human, their human legs and feet tend to be tingly and strange at first until they get used to having them.

= To Norine

Alguna: No duh, not like I already know that or anything. All humans are strange though so it's not like that was a surprise.

Norine: Nope! I don't wonder what the open waters are like, because I've already been there! They're not particularly exciting by themselves, I would have to travel to distant lands to discover more interesting scenery. I haven't been all over the world of course; I've traveled further than Alguna, but probably not as far as some people, like that wizard merchant guy who came from the southern seas, Folami.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:17 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Alguna

= To Norine

Alguna: No duh, not like I already know that or anything. All humans are strange though so it's not like that was a surprise.

Norine: Nope! I don't wonder what the open waters are like, because I've already been there! They're not particularly exciting by themselves, I would have to travel to distant lands to discover more interesting scenery. I haven't been all over the world of course; I've traveled further than Alguna, but probably not as far as some people, like that wizard merchant guy who came from the southern seas, Folami.

= To Orville
What was it like seeing a Neverland Mermaid Princess on human legs?

= To Norine
Do you wonder what it would be like to have human legs?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:55 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Alguna

= To Norine

= To Orville

= To Norine

Orville: It was certainly more exciting in person than reading about it in books. And my sister was really thrilled to be able to practice her magic and help people achieve their dreams.
Amatys: Because, you know, I still exist here, it's just someone else fell in love with the first merman I had a little crush on, which is okay because I wasn't even friends with him yet, but I would've liked to meet somebody and no, I wasn't in love with the dragon knight, he's just a nice guy with an awesome dragon friend.

Norine: This one wizard actually already turned my mermaid tail into legs and I walked around a bit, but it seems like nobody even noticed. This kind wizard merchant shapeshifter guy turned them back for me. Thanks, Folami. Real friend unlike some people who forget what the heck they were doing and leave me stranded on the shore.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:56 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Alguna

= To Norine

= To Orville

= To Norine

Orville: It was certainly more exciting in person than reading about it in books. And my sister was really thrilled to be able to practice her magic and help people achieve their dreams.
Amatys: Because, you know, I still exist here, it's just someone else fell in love with the first merman I had a little crush on, which is okay because I wasn't even friends with him yet, but I would've liked to meet somebody and no, I wasn't in love with the dragon knight, he's just a nice guy with an awesome dragon friend.

Norine: This one wizard actually already turned my mermaid tail into legs and I walked around a bit, but it seems like nobody even noticed. This kind wizard merchant shapeshifter guy turned them back for me. Thanks, Folami. Real friend unlike some people who forget what the heck they were doing and leave me stranded on the shore.

= To Orville
What are your thoughts on Coralie?

= To Norine
When you meet Alguna on human legs, do you hope to meet some humans that Hugo & Paige befriended?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:13 pm
CrystBalfast

= To Orville

= To Norine
When you meet Alguna on human legs, do you hope to meet some humans that Hugo & Paige befriended?

Orville: She's really nice. And pretty, although any girl can be pretty, being nice is even more important of course...

Norine: I don't know if I would travel with Alguna, he's a bit... selectively social, haha. He's a pretty great guy once he gets used to you though, a good friend and very loyal, so that's a solid maybe. One relative I haven't caught up with recently who I'd like to meet is Torren, he's sweet but has trouble opening up to people. That one blue-haired girl he had a crush on, she could probably tell him she was in love with him to his face and he'd just faint and wonder... 'does she REALLY love me or is it just a crazy dream?'

To Anselm and Tauriel: what are some of your favorite foods, and have you traveled to any foreign lands and tried exotic new cuisine?
To Kendall: what are your favorite hobbies/activities besides singing?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:00 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Orville

= To Norine

Orville: She's really nice. And pretty, although any girl can be pretty, being nice is even more important of course...

Norine: I don't know if I would travel with Alguna, he's a bit... selectively social, haha. He's a pretty great guy once he gets used to you though, a good friend and very loyal, so that's a solid maybe. One relative I haven't caught up with recently who I'd like to meet is Torren, he's sweet but has trouble opening up to people. That one blue-haired girl he had a crush on, she could probably tell him she was in love with him to his face and he'd just faint and wonder... 'does she REALLY love me or is it just a crazy dream?'

To Anselm and Tauriel: what are some of your favorite foods, and have you traveled to any foreign lands and tried exotic new cuisine?
To Kendall: what are your favorite hobbies/activities besides singing?

Anselm: Myself, Paige, Tauriel & Hugo visited Arendelle for Elsa's wedding.

Tauriel: We tried the Norwegian food of Arendelle and it was wonderful.

Kendall: I like reading, art projects & exploring sunken ships for human treasures. I also like to have swimming races but that was when I had my mermaid tail. I don't know swimming works with human legs  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:09 am
Queentintin

= To Bayou
Since you and your merman childhood friend Vanitas are human, what's it like having human legs?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:44 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Bayou
Since you and your merman childhood friend Vanitas are human, what's it like having human legs?

*Bayou here*
It was strange at first changing, I was happy to have Van there aside me, he made the transition easier,=) we both felt our legs wobble, and shake, and I know my heart pitter pattered , felt my face turn bright red, I had hoped Van had not seen me...=)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:09 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Bayou

*Bayou here*
It was strange at first changing, I was happy to have Van there aside me, he made the transition easier,=) we both felt our legs wobble, and shake, and I know my heart pitter pattered , felt my face turn bright red, I had hoped Van had not seen me...=)

= To Bayou
What dreams about your childhood friend Vanitas do you have? That you and he have human legs?

= To Selphie
What are your thoughts on the Dream Weavers Prince?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:39 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Bayou

*Bayou here*

= To Bayou
What dreams about your childhood friend Vanitas do you have? That you and he have human legs?

= To Selphie

*Bayou here*
dreams of Vanitas, well I hope that we'll spend more time together, now that we have human legs, that special dream was achieved , I won't forget that day, us changing human at the same time, still dream of that =) what does he dream of me? I dream we get to travel the world together as humans, and a couple perhaps heart

*Selphie here*
He is very sweet, smart, straight forward, =) very gallant, it makes him cute, he's very sure of himself ,that's very exciting =) he makes me blush ^^ he's so romantic heart  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:14 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Bayou

*Bayou here*

= To Bayou

= To Selphie

*Bayou here*
dreams of Vanitas, well I hope that we'll spend more time together, now that we have human legs, that special dream was achieved , I won't forget that day, us changing human at the same time, still dream of that =) what does he dream of me? I dream we get to travel the world together as humans, and a couple perhaps heart

*Selphie here*
He is very sweet, smart, straight forward, =) very gallant, it makes him cute, he's very sure of himself ,that's very exciting =) he makes me blush ^^ he's so romantic heart

= To Selphie
What was it like becoming human & having human legs?
Question 2
Are you in love with the Prince of Dream Weavers?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:03 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Bayou

*Bayou here*

= To Bayou

= To Selphie

*Bayou here*

*Selphie here*

= To Selphie
Question 2

*Selphie here* I wonder how I got my name =) and to answer your question,
becoming a human was great, it's my mother that granted them for me, so it went smoothly, except for the part of standing up. redface but my Prince helped me, I've never felt love, but if it is blushing prefusively, and feeling my heart beat quick, then yes, I think I am in love =)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:45 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Bayou here*

= To Bayou

= To Selphie

*Bayou here*

*Selphie here*

= To Selphie
Question 2

*Selphie here* I wonder how I got my name =) and to answer your question,
becoming a human was great, it's my mother that granted them for me, so it went smoothly, except for the part of standing up. redface but my Prince helped me, I've never felt love, but if it is blushing prefusively, and feeling my heart beat quick, then yes, I think I am in love =)

= To Morgana
What are your thoughts on the First Clue to the Golden Paintbrush? Do you hope that the paintbrush is hidden with a bear picture?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games