Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:48 pm
*hides behind bar and passes sashimi to people*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:50 pm
Viral C
Undakai
The glompage is getting into my core...it cant take it anymore...*rams mech into Viral's and ejects as its core overloads and explodes*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*laughs maniacly* you forgot my all purpose shield. i came prepared from our last fight. wait wrong person but still i am prepared for anything! *launches another atomic glomp bomb*
you forgot, that was an all purpose glomp sheild. You lose, fuzzy man!  

Undakai
Crew

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:51 pm
umi505
Undakai
umi505
voice: yesssss. . . .almost there

me: it's so pritty . . .where dos the light go? *still walking *

voice: *snicker* .somewhere

*finds Umi's body, puts his hand on her head and "turns out the light" in her mind*

=/
. . . . *is now thoughtless and dead* X.X
...oops, wrong hand *places his other hand on her chest, a bright blue light eminating from it and reviving Umi*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:54 pm
Undakai
umi505
Undakai
umi505

*finds Umi's body, puts his hand on her head and "turns out the light" in her mind*

=/
...oops, wrong hand *places his other hand on her chest, a bright blue light eminating from it and reviving Umi*
. . . . zzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzz . . .huh? who , what? . . . .I just hade the most AWKWARD feeling just now . . .*shivers* darn it was awkard . . .like that one time . .with blop . . . . .onlly totaly different!  

umi505

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:55 pm
Indi's Blop: Bloooob?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:56 pm
Indigo Project

Indi's Blop? Would you like some sashimi?

*Hands Blop a piece of raw tuna*  

Sentama Lin

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:57 pm
Sentama Lin
Indigo Project

IB: Bloob! heart *eats it*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:58 pm
umi505
Undakai
umi505
Undakai
umi505

=/
. . . . zzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzz . . .huh? who , what? . . . .I just hade the most AWKWARD feeling just now . . .*shivers* darn it was awkard . . .like that one time . .with blop . . . . .onlly totaly different!
o.O I don't recall...what was this "one time"?  

Undakai
Crew

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:59 pm
Undakai
Viral C
Undakai
The glompage is getting into my core...it cant take it anymore...*rams mech into Viral's and ejects as its core overloads and explodes*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*laughs maniacly* you forgot my all purpose shield. i came prepared from our last fight. wait wrong person but still i am prepared for anything! *launches another atomic glomp bomb*
you forgot, that was an all purpose glomp sheild. You lose, fuzzy man!
the word glomp was an add on to make sure you knew it was glomp proof (mind my grammer)

*huge fat mech comes and is being piloted by my fat school friend lee*

OH s**t!!!

Lee: *blasts my mech and destroys it with a fat launcher* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. DAMN IT!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:00 pm
Undakai
umi505
Undakai
umi505
Undakai
umi505

=/
. . . . zzzzzzzzzzzz
*stares at you* .. .nevermind that . . .nevermind . . . never . . .mind . .*shivers at memory* blop is really adorable . . .but odd . . .just like someone els said (can't remember who said it though* . .but very adorable indeed  

umi505

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:00 pm
Indigo Project
Sentama Lin
Indigo Project

IB: Bloob! heart *eats it*

*smiles and takes a piece of raw squid and hands IB a piece of sweetened egg*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:01 pm
umi505
Undakai
umi505
Undakai
umi505
. . . . zzzzzzzzzzzz
*stares at you* .. .nevermind that . . .nevermind . . . never . . .mind . .*shivers at memory* blop is really adorable . . .but odd . . .just like someone els said (can't remember who said it though* . .but very adorable indeed
*taps on your head* you will tell me @__@ *hypnosis eyes*  

Undakai
Crew

umi505

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:02 pm
Undakai
umi505
Undakai
umi505
Undakai
umi505
. . . . zzzzzzzzzzzz
*taps on your head* you will tell me @__@ *hypnosis eyes*

you would know . . it was your blop! . . . .it multipys (sp?) . . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:03 pm
Dang, I feel like I'm gonna crash, but I wanted to get up to 5k today, and I still have almost 200g left.  

Indigo Project

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:04 pm
Indigo Project
Dang, I feel like I'm gonna crash, but I wanted to get up to 5k today, and I still have almost 200g left.
*claps* you can do it Indigo! I have FAITH in you!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games