Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iPunkParty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:50 pm

hey peeps. everyone calls me millie even tho my name is maggan, but just call me blackvanity or black or vanity. lmao, whatever. i wasnt expecting to be accepted but when i logged on today, i saw that i had mail. thats just pretty dang awesome. so hi.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:57 pm

Name: Erin. ^^
Nicknames: Well....I have too many...Erin-San or Dragon could work...even Hey You...
Interests: Anime/Manga, Volleyball...Internet....did I say internet?
Other stuff: You really wouldn't want to know that...>.>;;

Micina-Chan

MonstaJam

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:40 pm

uh, hey! my name is kaida, but most everyone on Gaia calls me Raphsady or Raph, i don't mind. i'm 16, i love naruto(huge fan), i love meeting people from other countries with interesting names(i live in america by the way), i also just love meeting any kind of new person, i love random comments on my profile and am prone to start poking wars(most of which become rather painful over time), i love writing, so you can check out my journal because i wrote eveything in it. and if you want to be my friend, don't be afraid to send a request.

caution-Raphsady is a highly spastic fangirl and can erupt into a volcano of randomness at any given time. and she will not be held responsible for any injury attained as the result of a poking battle. you have been warned.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:59 am

Hi there everyone! I just got the invitation from O n y x to join this guild ^^ (Thanks!) I hope I`ll have a great time over here <3

So... my name is Sasha, but friensd call me Chicken. I`m 17 and live in Estonia (no, it is NOT part of Russia).
I like drawing, "Pirates of the Caribbean", Chickens, Cats, Japan, Asian People and haveing a good time with friends.
surprised
My DA is http://aonith.deviantart.com/

Aonith

Russells Blue Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:59 am

Name: Russells Blue Ninja
You can call me: Blue, Ali, Hey Girl!, and any non-offensive thing you can think of
Birthday: December 31
Likes: Anime, Manga, rps, intellectuall people, phones, shopping, drawing, writing
Dislikes: Idiots. I know, how mean is that, I'm talking about those people who think they know what they are talking about and post it here, when all they are doing is making a fool of themself.
Other: I want to go to Japan and Australia someday <3 :3
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:01 am

HEY! Im peachs_stephanie. I like....playin on the internet, chattin, clothes, movies, ummmm a bunch of diff music (from Nickleback, to Rolling Stones, to Korn), lalalla. I really dont know what to add. xp

Peachs_Stephanie

HockeyGirl17

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:04 am

As you can tell from my name I love hockey. I play, watch and reff the game I love. (And yes I do live in Canada) If you want to know more about my other passion, reading check out my profile. If you love Laurell K Hamilton as much as me please PM me any time. I normaly a nice person and I love to RP. Pm for a chact if your bored!

P.S-Vampires are my life!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:04 am

I am (see username). Contrary to popular belief, I am not gender confused.

I am the King of Written Smut, Princess of CuzSINing, the Fairy GayFather of 23 youngin's, and the Thuper Aunt of three beau-tea-full little girls.

I'm of legal age, nice enough, and have my pretty- and my ugly- days.

Very real, very accepting, and actually very, very homosexual - in practice. (Had to get that out there, so there's no confusion when I say I am a pansexual.)

I go by Sae, and Ske, and more rarely, Suyuki or Kit.
I have a digital camera, a GBA, and a plastic tiara. Don't make me beat you over the head with them, they're hard to replace. X3

... Oh, and I may seem a bit "off". Or mean.
But that's okay, because that's just first appearance, right? And you surely wouldn't judge a book by it's cover?

Mastuh Ske

HuckStarre

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:05 am

Hey y'all. I was rather suprised when I recieved the invitation, but thank you for sending it. You may call me Huck or Huck Starre (yes, I'm very fond of the book "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" by Samuel Clemens). I hope that I will be able to contribute to the guild.

Take it easy,
Huck Starre
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:24 pm

Um hey my name is Andre aka Croix and ummm I am 17 i LOVE SPORTS ANIME and manga... Cars too sweatdrop and ummmmm well I am hoping that you all can be great freinds with me!!!
3nodding

cyber croix

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Wevvet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:50 pm

My name is Brandon. I am very random and usually happy and idiotic.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:19 pm

Hi everyone! I am Calypso, but you can call me Cali... I have just started playing this game and so far I love it.. Ummm, about me...
I love to draw.. well, I just love art biggrin hehhe, anyway...
Thanks for the invite biggrin

Calypso Fire

night_vamp64

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:09 pm

Hi. My name is Ivy. I can be random at times. If you want to know more about me just check out my profile.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:12 pm

I am lyon maes(Pronounced as leone).
I also wanted to say thank you for the invite.

Lyon Maes

Printed Cupcake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:49 am

Hey Everyone!

I was invited!

I'm Neha call me Nezzie, or LOCHNESS
whatever floats your boat. :]

I'm the coolest 13-year old around.

And.. I'm random. That's what makes me unique.
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games