Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ARIANELL BLODWEN _________
Slytherin, Third Year _____._____
════════════════════════
________

”Pfft,” Arianell made an exaggerated display of rolling her eyes, crossed arms over her chest and padded a foot impatiently on the floor. More than once she wanted to cut the boy off, but tightened her lips and glared instead. She was already in a bad mood from her sister, this was just making everything worse. Who was he to talk back to her anyway? No one, that's who. And she didn't like it one bit. ”Are you done yet? Do you even know how pathetic you sound? What? Do you think mentioning your 'lame' mummy and daddy is going to help you? Quite the opposite, I would say.” Arianell shook her head disprovingly and clicked her tongue.

”A shame you think anyone cares about what you have to say. But hey, never say never. There was a time when it was illegal for your lot to even own a wand. With any luck, they'll bring back that law soon. Oh, ugh, don't compare me to that little monster, but even a broken clock is right twice a day, I suppose. So what? Is this the part where you say some quippy,” Ari used her best condescending impersonation as possible when she said this, 'Oh, I would rather be a vampire than a b***h like you,” so let me just stop you right there. I don't care about you. I don't care what you have to say. Stay away from me. Do you understand? Or do I have to say it to someone else so you'll hear it stalking me?” Her cheeks flushed red with heat. ”Go. Away.” Of course, she ignored the fact that she could have been the first to leave. That would be admitting defeat. She was here first, after all. He invaded her space. So he should leave. Hmph.

══════════════════════
WHEN:: Fall 2040
WHERE:: Platform 9 ¾
WITH WHO:: Zach

══════════════════════

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:03 pm
                                          ╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                          Brianna Overton
                                          Gryffindor - Sixteen - Sixth Year - Reserve Chaser - Muggleborn
                                          ╚═══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Brianna made a face, realizing she’s never actually apparated anywhere before. Maybe looking into apparition before signing up for the class would have been helpful, as she hadn’t heard anything negative about it before. To be fair, she hadn’t had anyone to talk to about it. Both of her parents were muggles, and she didn’t discuss classes much with her brothers. Her teachers had told her to sign up for it if she could afford it, and she figured it would be a valuable skill to have in the future, given that she travels a lot and expects to keep travelling all throughout her life span. “I didn’t know it could give anyone motion sickness. I always thought you just sort of poof yourself to a location in a matter of a second,” she admitted, hoping Hikaru would be able to give her some pointers and tips apparition.

Brianna’s face lit up when Hikaru had told her he was taking the Animagus class. “Oh, that'd be so cool!” she responded before asking, “Any idea what animal you'll be able to turn into?” The blonde bit her bottom lip lightly and smiled. She wondered what animal she'd be able to turn into if she took the class. However, she heard how difficult Animagus was, and even though she did fairly well in Transfiguration, she didn't know if she'd be able to successfully undergo transforming into an animal.

“Looks like I have no choice but to go if I’ve got a free translator,” she half joked. Maybe she’d have to plan a trip to Asia with her friend – she was sure it would be good fun. Brianna noted that none of their other friends were here (as far as she could tell). “I don’t see anyone else. Maybe we should just go grab a carriage before they get full?” she suggested, starting on the walk towards the Hogwarts Express.

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                          Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

Kungfudemoness

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:12 pm
User Image
                                                  Welcome to the end of eras
                                                  Ice has melted back to life
                                                  Done my time and served my sentence
                                                  Dress me up and watch me die

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hᴀʟғ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ || Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Zach rolled his eyes when Ari made a comment about how he sounded pathetic. Oh yeah, because asking for tolerance was really pathetic. However, he kept his mouth shut and insteda decided to smile instead, nodding along with her as she mentioned that his lot shouldn't have wands. "You're right, my dad shouldn't have a wand. I don't think he'd know what to do with it if he did. Since he's a squib and all. But then again, wands choose wizards and all, so technically if my wand chose me, then I'm a wizard. That might be a bit hard to swallow if you're narrow-minded though."

He grinned, eyes flashing a bit as he heard her next complaint about comparing her to Byuch. "Well, if the shoe fits, then that's not my fault at all. That'd be solely on you." He shook his head, sighing at that point. "No quips about wanting to be a vampire from me. Besides, I'm just half. You really want to talk to someone about being a vampire, then talk to my mum. Good luck convincing her that she's godawful. And to be honest, I'd rather not be a b***h like you. I'd rather be a b***h like my aunt. She definitely takes the cake for being one, but at least she's right when she speaks her mind."

Shrugging, Zach just decided to end it right then and there. "Hey, I'm not the one spreading around bigotry and hate. That's on you. But, if you really want me to leave you alone, you could have just ignored me and gone on your merry way. However, you wouldn't have been able to open your mouth and confirm how stupid and childish you sound either. So here's a suggestion from me." He nodded toward where he knew the other halfbreeds in the school were, knowing she knew exactly who they were and where they were. "You stay away from me and the rest of the halfbreeds in the school and not decide to act like you're holier than thou to us. Because honestly, that got old decades ago. And please, go ahead and comment about how your family has been pure for ages. Because guess what? So has mine. We just opened our minds instead."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, if she wants a vampire...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

If it feels good, tastes good
                                                  It must be mine
                                                  Dynasty decapitated
                                                  You just might see a ghost tonight

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:51 pm
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || fifth ฯēคr prēfē¢t

════════════════════════

Byuch shook his head as he listened to Laili explain their summer. Which, well, the kidnapping bit sounded bad. However, he frowned and blinked as Laili described how Dris had been asked out and he'd said no. Which, if that was the case, then why was Dris moping around? Shouldn't it have been the other way around? That made no sense. Then again, he had no concept about it. Maybe if he asked Chrys out and she said no, he might, but that would require actually asking Chrys out. He'd rather have his teeth pulled than admit he liked Chrys. "No offence, but that sounds like the stupidest reason to me to be depressed. Now, if he asked her out, that'd be different, but I guess I'm more worried about people that have a legitimate reason to be depressed. Like relatives dying or some other horrible thing happening."

Byuch was pretty much not going to deny he was an arsehole, because he was. But he wasn't a complete arsehole. He chewed on his lolly stick for a bit, thinking before he spoke again. "Since we're on the subject about asking people out, any chance that you're gonna admit you like Tree Trunk or something? Cause no offence, he has awful taste in girls if he sees something in that tart he's dating right now. Unless that ship's sailed or something."

════════════════════════

Thinking: The heck is up with Giraffe?
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Sara, Lumi, & Picasso
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Just Thinking
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why am I like this?

Dris kept up his people watching, seeing his sister give a longer goodbye and wander off. She was approached by Byutch, and he noticed all his friends were paired with others. Though when he noticed Skylar walk through the passageway, the tall boy ducked down a bit, suddenly very fascinated with the cats in his backpack. If she didn't see him, he wouldn't have to see her sad eyes. He felt like a monster for denying her a date, but he knew they wouldn't be able to work out. He didn't want another broken heart without damn good cause.

Just as he was about to seek refuge on the train, someone tapped his shoulder. He looked over, then down a bit, seeing Sara. He hadn't really had time to get to know her, but when she spoke, he lifted an eyebrow. She said everyone else treated her odd, and that she was going to stand with him. He had offered to help her with art over the summer, and it couldn't hurt to make friends. After all, even Brennie said he liked Sara... "Sure, I don't mind if you want to stand here and chat. I wasn't really up to anything." He offered a lopsided smile, hoping his words wouldn't be misinterpreted. After all, he didn't think Sara was a cult-freak. In fact, he thought she was just a girl that had been in a terrible circumstance and did what she had to do to survive. Honestly, he wasn't sure he could handle being in her situation. "How was your.... erm..." he paused awkwardly, scratching his neck with a nervous laugh, "Looking forward to your NEWTs this year?" He looked shiftily around for a moment, hoping she wouldn't immediately hate him for his almost very stupid question.

Devlyn Maycry

Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏᴡ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ
Sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ, sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sᴛᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ I ɢᴜᴇss ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ꜰᴀʀ, I'ᴍ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴀʀ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ
Gᴏ ᴏɴ, ɪᴛ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ɪs ɢᴏʟᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ
Aʟʟ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴍʏ sɪᴅᴇ, sᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
Iᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴏᴀʀɪɴɢ
Sᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:17 pm
User Image

》》》》》》》》》Keeper《《《《《《《《《

"It whips you around a bit. I sure you'll be fine. My stomach is moody on how its moved." Hikaru replied. He could help but chuckle at her excitement over his animagus class. "No clue my dad had plenty of guesses. I do like the suprise of it all. Though if I get a dog or any thing along the lines Ayaka my little sis would be scared, she still spooked by dog barking, though she is like 4" He said. He was sure she grow out of it but still he rather not scare his sister. It was likely close to time when Brianna sugested a compartment. "Yea lets do that, get a good seat....Adopt a first year... normal stuff Hikaru said joking. He wasnt half bad when he was chatting with a familiar friend. They boarded with only one hyper first year plowing into him. He felt bad the kid was bumped silly but they recovered fast and bolted again. Someone was excited it seemed.

kiska166

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              мαувє σиє ∂αу уσυ ωιℓℓ υи∂єяѕтαи∂ тнαт
                                              ι ωαит иσтнιиg fяσм уσυ вυт тσ ѕωєєтℓу нσℓ∂ уσυя нαи∂
                                              тιℓ тнαт ∂αу נυѕт ρℓєαѕє ∂σи'т вє ѕσ ∂σωи
                                              ∂σи'т мαкє fяσωиѕ уσυ ѕιℓℓу ¢ℓσωи

spaceAnandi was relieved that her Papa didn't hover at the train station, though she had half a mind to demand he remain at King's Cross until Ciaran or her mother could pop by and get him, rather than him apparating himself. He'd been up far too late the night before, working, and she was half afraid he'd splinch himself. But, he'd assured her that he'd be fine, and that it wasn't her job to worry about him (though she'd argue she'd been doing so her whole life). She'd at least managed to secure a promise that he would go to bed now that there were no stars to be seen in the sky. Hopefully, he kept his word, rather than popping by the candy shop.

spaceMaking her way through the crowd, she searched for any of her fellow prefects, reasoning that it made the most sense to try and find them over her other friends. She'd only have to separate from a non-prefect as soon as they got on the train, after all. Luckily, all of her truly good, close friends had managed to get prefect. She liked to think that said something positive about her taste in friends.

spaceThere was no sign of Wallis as far as she could tell, nor Gertie or Liddie, but the fifth year found Julius in the crowd easily enough. She redirected her course and sped up to catch up to the older boy, a smile spreading across her face.
                                              "Good morning, Julius," she chirped, falling into step beside him. "I trust your Summer was pleasant?" Anandi felt bad to admit that she hadn't kept in touch with him as well as she had with her other friends. She couldn't even explain why; she just felt odd writing to him, as if it was wrong somehow. She couldn't fathom why she should feel such a thing, but each time she'd gone to send him a letter, she'd found herself hesitating over what to say. Now, she couldn't even remember what she had and hadn't told him! Well, at least they were going back to school now, so she could see him most days, and they could talk like normal. She had missed him, failure at letter-writing notwithstanding.

נυѕт, ¢σмє αи∂ σρєи υρ уσυя fσℓ∂ιиg ¢нαιя иєχт тσ мє
                                              му fєєт αяє вυяιє∂ ιи тнє ѕαи∂ αи∂ тнєяє'ѕ α вяєєzє
                                              тнєяє'ѕ α ѕнα∂σω уσυ ¢αи'т ѕєє му єуєѕ
                                              αи∂ тнє ѕєα ιѕ נυѕт α ωєттєя νєяѕισи σf тнє ѕкιєѕ

wнere - Platform
                                              wнen - September 1, 2040
                                              wιтн - Julius

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:02 pm
Quentin "Quinn" Devereux
First Year Unsorted
Youngest Son

Quentin was the youngest of all his brothers. He was the baby of the family until his sister arrived. Part of him was glad to be going to Hogwarts. Just to get away from his sister. If not to have some fun on his own. He was excited to get his own sorting experience like his brothers. Although, he didn’t think he was like his brothers. It was complicated.

Quinn knew his brother wouldn’t last long. It sucked but not because he couldn’t make friends. The blue haired boy was just fine in the social department. He just liked having backup, namely his cousin. However, she wasn’t with him and he was relatively on his own. The moment a girl came over to him, he knew he’d be okay. “I don’t mind.” He replied with a smile before shaking her hand. “Nice to meet you. I’m Quentin but you can call me Quinn.” He told her brightly.

When Philip came over Quentin continued to smile. This kept getting better. “Hello, we sure are.” He said before jumping into introduction. “I’m Quinn. This is Iso. We just met. Nice to meet you Philip.” He was happy to be meeting two people before the train ride. Friends were good since it would make for a far better ride to school. Sure he had Aurora but that was all he had as of yet.

With : Isolde & Philip

Attire : First Impressions

OOC : - - -

Essy ze Ninja
                                                  kiska166

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:12 pm
The rats are on parade
Another mad charade
What you gonna do?
The hounds are on the chase
Everything's erased
What you gonna do?

ƲƝƧƠƦƬЄƊ ӇƠƓƜƛƦƬƧ ƧƬƲƊЄƝƬ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1

Will could see his brother wrinkle his nose and why he wouldn't be adverse to possibly dying him blue, he figured Jack would. Maybe he'd keep it as a backup prank in case his twin decided to piss him off. Or maybe he'd slip the idea over to Izzy so she could do it when they inevitably made her mad. Listening to Cian's explanation as to why he had a weird accent he hadn't thought you could just take someone's accent like that but eh. Abuelita's accent kinda went weird when she spoke Spanish with her British accent, maybe it was like that. "Maybe when I'll figure out my pet I'll name him J'on. He was pretty cool." he thought aloud. At the suggestion of getting on the train and sticking their heads out the window, he and Jack were completely on board. "Idunno what they're on about, but that's a great, if not the greatest life choice I've heard all day."
"Right up there with remembering to pack bath bombs." Will added with a sage nod. He already had two pages of idea on what to do with half of them! His brother focused on putting Beast back in his cage while he made sure the little bugger didn't try to escape this time. "Have you thought about what House you'd like to get?" he asked looking back at Cian. "It'd be neat if we could all get into the same one, least we'd know who not to target an' all." Jack teased.
Kungfudemoness

I need some room to breathe
You can stay asleep
If you wanted to
They say that's nothing's free
You can run with me
If you wanted to
Yeah you can run with me
If you wanted to

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:33 pm

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:44 pm
Rebecca Joanne Richardson
Slytherin Third Year
Half Blood Magic Enthusiast

Rebecca wasn’t sure how she felt about leaving her sister this time around. Their mother was getting worse about things. With Sabrina keeping quiet about being a witch it wasn’t getting any easier. A promise was a promise she supposed though as she walked onto the platform. Dropping her stuff off she was quick to scan the scene for friends. Sher was somewhere she was sure, and she desperately wanted to find him. However, she did have other friends… at least she tried to remind herself that. None of her other friends mattered. Okay that wasn’t totally true. But, Sher was her bestie.

Eventually Rebecca spotted Jeremy. He was a Slytherin in her year that she rarely talked. Though, she didn’t mind him. She probably would have considered him a friend if she knew where his head was at. As she headed over the last call to board sounded. That made things easier right? At least they didn’t need to stand on the platform staring awkwardly at each other. Course grabbing a compartment together might end with the same awkward result. Oh well beggars can be choosers. “Hey Jeremy, interested in getting a compartment together?” She asked him. “Nice Pygmy puff by the way.” She added casually.

Company : Jeremy

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

Kungfudemoness

Ah, child, it isn't you who are lacking, I promise
                                                  Your worth isn't measured by your house
                                                  And it isn't for your mother's sake that I tell you
                                                  Your cunning and determination will serve you quite well in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:39 am
User Image

( HalfbloodThird Year HufflepuffResearcher ) xx

I thought of angels choking on their halos
                                                        Get them drunk on rose water
                                                        See how dirty I can get them
                                                        Pulling out their fragile teeth and clip their tiny wings
                                                        Anything you say can and will be held against you
                                                        So only say my name, it will be held against you

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ω ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Okay, maybe he shouldn't have jinxed it, since Sujin's sister Gi appeared all the sudden the moment he thought about her. He swore that she might as well be a werewolf because she might have sensed his scent or whatever. Sujin did felt uncomfortable when his sister asked him why he was trying to blend in the shadows like that, which was what he intended to do. "I uh..." The Korean was lost to words, even if he's trilingual since his Welsh was still polished as ever. "Erm- Nothing, I was just in the mood to pull up my hood?" Thanks to his usually honest nature, in return he was a terrible liar. So here's hoping that she won't press the subject, Sujin just wanted an escape from his home, so talking about it was something he didn't want to do.

"My summer's... stale, so I just occupy myself in doing some reading for my electives" He shrugged, though the reading part was only done if Mi-Mi wanted her alone time. Sujin was still being a nice big brother to Mye no matter what, but there were times that he was worried about crossing the line. Geez, how did Ji-yeong do that? "But anyway, yeah. I did a lot of sketching, more about watercolor actually. I learned from Lizzy last year." He smiled as he talked about Liz. His housemate was really genuine, albeit anxious. But still, they still get along because of art- she even offered teaching him watercolor, too. "Let's get a compartment for ourselves. Also, how's your summer though? Was it okay? Did you manage to catch some pics that you want to share, too?" He asked her curiously, genuinely wanting to listen to her than talking about himself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

If heaven's grief brings hell's rain
                                                        Then I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday
                                                        Oh, I want to teach you a lesson in the worst kind of way
                                                        Still I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday
                                                        Letting people down is my thing, baby
                                                        Find yourself a new gig, this town ain't big enough for two of us
                                                        I don't have the right name or the right looks
                                                        But I have twice the heart

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Platform 3/4xxxx
                                                        wιтн - Gi-seung
                                                        xxxxxx

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:13 am

The Hogwarts Express

With a piercing whistle and a puff of steam, the doors of the Hogwarts Express pulled closed. The students were all on board, leaning out the windows and waving at their families. The train engine inched forward, gaining momentum before picking up speed as it left the station.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Gryffindor Alumni
Inspiring Astronomer

Location : Kings Cross – Platform 9¾ (Summer 2041)

It had been a long couple weeks for Richard after he found out that his family was no longer a part of the Devereux Family. Sure, in name they were but that was all they were now. Being disowned didn’t bother Richard as much in the following weeks as he really thought it would. Truth was it hurt more knowing a twelve year old kid was being kicked out his entire family. A kid who certainly thought he fit in well enough to be on good terms. It was the news of his mother and his abusive grandfather that surprised him the most. He’d never thought to ask her his entire life. Ever since he was a kid he was kind of a brat towards his mum. Something he’d now come to realize wasn’t a help to anyone.

Richard had taken to helping around the house before the end of school year. Getting things ready for Quinn to live with them. Now he was focused on the task he’d taken from his father. The Gryffindor alum decided it was better for him to tell Quinn what was going on. He’d almost ended in the same boat for the same reason. Thus, he at least could relate in someway. Unfortunately, that didn’t make what he was about to do anymore easier.

As he walked through the barrier and onto the platform, Richard scanned the crowd for his sister and cousin. Flagging them down, his sister ran over. “Richie!” She cried before tackling him in a hug. “What are you doing here? Where’s papa?” Aurora questioned she was sure he was supposed to come get her. “I told father I’d pick you and Quinn up.” He told her. “Why?” Quinn questioned at that. “Because you’ve been disowned, you good for nothing...” Caleb began to mock. “Caleb that’s enough.” Julius said cutting him off as he glared at his sibling.

"Quinn, you're…" Before Richard could finished Quinn took off running. “Quentin!” He called after him. “Stay here,” he told his sister before looking to his cousins. “Watch her.” He told the two before chasing after the younger boy. He left his sister standing there in confusion and his cousins seemingly unfazed.

Status : Feeling Unsure & Down Right Awful…
                                                  Company : Aurora, Quinn, Julius, Caleb

   

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:18 am
User ImageUser Image
Quentin "Quinn" Devereux
Second Year Ravenclaw
Disowned but Found

Location : Kings Cross – Platform 9¾ (Summer 2041)

Tears began to well up in the young boy’s eyes before standing there was not an option. Quentin couldn’t believe what was happening and he couldn’t deal with it either. His only instinct was to run. Run away from the problem. Even as his cousin called his name he just couldn’t stop himself. His legs were moving, and his mind was on auto pilot. It wasn’t until someone grabbed hold of him that his running ceased.

“Let me go!” Quinn cried flailing his arms in protest. “Quentin! Quentin, stop!” It was his cousin. As Richard held him tight he tried to pound away at him. It was the first time Quinn ever went with his fists. “Just stop.” The Gryffindor alum lightly spoke as he continued to hold him. Slowly the Ravenclaw’s movements slowed before he remained completely still. Tears streaming down his face as he choked on his words. “Why…? Why me?” He asked.

It was a question Richard couldn’t really answer at least not the way the younger boy was looking for. “I don’t know why… your sorting just wasn’t what they expected.” He told him trying to be as nice about it as possible. It was hard given the circumstances. “But… I thought they wouldn’t care… That it wouldn’t be a big deal…” Quinn stammered, his face in his cousin’s chest. “Quinn, it isn’t. Being different, there’s nothing wrong with that. No matter what anyone says.” Richard assured him. “Then why…?” The boy cried. “Because sometimes people are stuck in their ways, but I promise you things will get better.”

“What do you say we go get Aurora and go home?”
                                                  Richard asked his cousin after a moment of silence between the two. “Home?” He questioned. ‘Where was home now?’ Quinn thought. “Yeah, you’ll be staying with us.” He told him. Quinn blinked away the still remaining tears. With a small nod the two went to collect Aurora and head on home.

(Exit to the Devereux Estate)

Company : Richard

Abnormal? Try unique, my boy
                                                  It'll suit you much better, I promise
                                                  And to that end, I think you'll do quite well in
                                                  Ravenclaw!

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games