Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Ask a Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:52 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Bayou here*
It was strange at first changing, I was happy to have Van there aside me, he made the transition easier,=) we both felt our legs wobble, and shake, and I know my heart pitter pattered , felt my face turn bright red, I had hoped Van had not seen me...=)

= To Bayou
What dreams about your childhood friend Vanitas do you have? That you and he have human legs?

= To Selphie
What are your thoughts on the Dream Weavers Prince?

*Bayou here*
dreams of Vanitas, well I hope that we'll spend more time together, now that we have human legs, that special dream was achieved , I won't forget that day, us changing human at the same time, still dream of that =) what does he dream of me? I dream we get to travel the world together as humans, and a couple perhaps heart

*Selphie here*
He is very sweet, smart, straight forward, =) very gallant, it makes him cute, he's very sure of himself ,that's very exciting =) he makes me blush ^^ he's so romantic heart

= To Selphie
What was it like becoming human & having human legs?
Question 2
Are you in love with the Prince of Dream Weavers?

*Selphie here* I wonder how I got my name =) and to answer your question,
becoming a human was great, it's my mother that granted them for me, so it went smoothly, except for the part of standing up. redface but my Prince helped me, I've never felt love, but if it is blushing prefusively, and feeling my heart beat quick, then yes, I think I am in love =)

= To Morgana
What are your thoughts on the First Clue to the Golden Paintbrush? Do you hope that the paintbrush is hidden with a bear picture?

*Morgana* ahh this is a hint right, and I thought it was hidden in the fluff of a bear lol yes I do hope =)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:40 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Bayou here*
dreams of Vanitas, well I hope that we'll spend more time together, now that we have human legs, that special dream was achieved , I won't forget that day, us changing human at the same time, still dream of that =) what does he dream of me? I dream we get to travel the world together as humans, and a couple perhaps heart

*Selphie here*
He is very sweet, smart, straight forward, =) very gallant, it makes him cute, he's very sure of himself ,that's very exciting =) he makes me blush ^^ he's so romantic heart

= To Selphie
Question 2

becoming a human was great, it's my mother that granted them for me, so it went smoothly, except for the part of standing up. redface but my Prince helped me, I've never felt love, but if it is blushing prefusively, and feeling my heart beat quick, then yes, I think I am in love =)

= To Morgana
What are your thoughts on the First Clue to the Golden Paintbrush? Do you hope that the paintbrush is hidden with a bear picture?

*Morgana* ahh this is a hint right, and I thought it was hidden in the fluff of a bear lol yes I do hope =)

= To Athena
When you caught the bouquet at Elsa's Wedding, what was it like? That you would dream of you and Prince Richard's Wedding?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:23 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Bayou here*

*Selphie here*

= To Selphie
Question 2

= To Morgana

= To Athena
When you caught the bouquet at Elsa's Wedding, what was it like? That you would dream of you and Prince Richard's Wedding?

*Athena here*
It was amazing =) heart I do hope and dream of the day, my Prince proposes to me heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:24 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Morgana

= To Athena

*Athena here*
It was amazing =) heart I do hope and dream of the day, my Prince proposes to me heart

= To Athena
Thinking about what Engagement Ring, Richard would give you when he proposes to you?

= To Amara
So make Thalorien blush sometimes when he sees you in human girl clothing, as a mermaid and as a mermaid newly human?

OOC: Nice Christmas Full Human Elsa with brown hair avatar cosplay

Queentitnin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:55 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Morgana

= To Athena

*Athena here*

= To Athena
Thinking about what Engagement Ring, Richard would give you when he proposes to you?
*Athena here* yes I am thinking of that ,special moment heart

= To Amara
So make Thalorien blush sometimes when he sees you in human girl clothing, as a mermaid and as a mermaid newly human?

*Amara* I hope I do make him blush *smiles* it;s cute when he blushes razz

OOC= ty =)
Queentitnin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:00 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Athena

*Athena here*

= To Athena

= To Amara

OOC= ty =)
Queentitnin

= To Amara
What was it like for you dance on human legs in a girls ballgown, Amara?
Question 2
So, Thalorien in love with you? He sees you as a cute tomboy mermaid turned human girl.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:06 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Athena

*Athena here*

= To Athena

= To Amara

OOC= ty =)
Queentitnin

= To Amara

*Amara here, I really liked it =) it was lovely.
Question 2
So, Thalorien in love with you? He sees you as a cute tomboy mermaid turned human girl.

*Amara here,* well I hope he is, I never thought of that, he may just think of me as a friend,,, oh no.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:12 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Athena here*

= To Athena

= To Amara

OOC= ty =)
Queentitnin

= To Amara

Question 2

*Amara here,* well I hope he is, I never thought of that, he may just think of me as a friend,,, oh no.

= To Amara
When in human girl clothes, sounds like you make Thalorien blush.

OOC: Found some images of Athena, Ariel hairstyle Glitter Dress
User Image
User Image
= Wedding Athena
User Image
User Image

= To Athena
When Ani's Father proposes to your mother, do you hope to have a double wedding when Richard proposes to you?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:43 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Athena

= To Amara

OOC= ty =)

= To Amara

Question 2

= To Amara
*Amara here* good yes I do biggrin

User Image
User Image
= Wedding Athena
User Image
User Image

= To Athena
When Ani's Father proposes to your mother, do you hope to have a double wedding when Richard proposes to you?

OOC: thanks ,wow she's so pretty heart

*copied*
*Athena here*oh a double wedding, that would be fantastic, yes 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:36 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Athena

= To Amara

OOC= ty =)

= To Amara

Question 2

= To Amara

User Image
User Image
= Wedding Athena
User Image
User Image

= To Athena

*copied*

= To Athena
When Richard proposes to you, who would you like to be at your wedding, Athena?

= To Brigitte
What was it like becoming human and falling in love with a human prince? Are you in love with the Prince of Midday Gardens?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:56 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Amara

Question 2

= To Amara

User Image
User Image
= Wedding Athena
User Image
User Image

= To Athena

*copied*

= To Athena

= To Brigitte
What was it like becoming human and falling in love with a human prince? Are you in love with the Prince of Midday Gardens?

*Athena here* hi, I would love to Have all our friends, from everywhere join us my Prince, specially Princess Elsa and Prince Grant, Princess Rapunzel and Prince David, Princess Anna and Prince Rodney xoxo

*Brigitte here* It was wonderful becoming human and it was really sweet falling in love with Prince Adoran 3nodding it was special turning human with the Prince , I fell on him accidentally , it made me blush so much xoxo I won't forget *smiles*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:06 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Amara

Question 2

= To Amara

User Image
User Image
= Wedding Athena
User Image
User Image

= To Athena

*copied*

= To Athena

= To Brigitte

*Athena here* hi, I would love to Have all our friends, from everywhere join us my Prince, specially Princess Elsa and Prince Grant, Princess Rapunzel and Prince David, Princess Anna and Prince Rodney xoxo

*Brigitte here* It was wonderful becoming human and it was really sweet falling in love with Prince Adoran 3nodding it was special turning human with the Prince , I fell on him accidentally , it made me blush so much xoxo I won't forget *smiles*

= To Bayou
What your first kiss with your childhood friend like on human legs?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:22 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Amara

User Image
User Image
= Wedding Athena
User Image
User Image

= To Athena

*copied*

= To Athena

= To Brigitte

= To Bayou

*Bayou here*
Our first kiss was surprising and unforgettable ,sweet all at the same time heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:06 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Amara

User Image
User Image
= Wedding Athena
User Image
User Image

= To Athena

*copied*

= To Athena

= To Brigitte

= To Bayou

*Bayou here*
Our first kiss was surprising and unforgettable ,sweet all at the same time heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
= To Elsa
Looking forward to seeing Extra Thrones in the Castle Arendelle Throne Room after your honeymoon with Grant & when you start your Pregnancy Trimesters along with your mother and father being Reincarnated as your children?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:59 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Athena

= To Brigitte

= To Bayou

*Bayou here*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
= To Elsa
Looking forward to seeing Extra Thrones in the Castle Arendelle Throne Room after your honeymoon with Grant & when you start your Pregnancy Trimesters along with your mother and father being Reincarnated as your children?

*Elsa here* yes I am looking forward to all of this biggrin  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games