Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:34 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll woke up " god damnit how did tht put me to sleep"(( i really need to be on the computer more........)) bixyll made replicas of his blade and ranformed into anti he then jumped up and through one blade at yunaslecas head other into he back anothe rin her stomach another in both legs and arm and then a last right in her face "youre finished!" all the blade emited darkness and exploded bixyll pulled out snother blade " you dead yet?"
"Im an unsent. Im already dead. The only way to get rid of me is to sented me to the farplane, but you can't do that."
" no, but berry can" bixyll ran off to go find berry
((berrys here in the darkness realm and all the portals closed))
(( well he makes darkness portals and i use the darkness realm so it would not be trouble getting in,,,,,,,,

((like me?))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:38 am
*naota and selenastill running at each other but for diferent purposes and inuyahsas tears playing in the backround*  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:40 am
bixyll walked into the darkness and found berry " there yea are, where naota?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:42 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah *bixyll notices the two running at each other*  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:44 am
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah *bixyll notices the two running at each other*
((Hey, am I still under Selena's spell?))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:45 am
Spartan-622
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
((Hey, am I still under Selena's spell?))
((dude you can break out of it it wears off in like a little while))  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:55 am
bixyll teleported between the group he drop kicked slena come one we got to get berry and get out of here, shes the only one that can stop yunasleca  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:00 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll teleported between the group he drop kicked slena come one we got to get berry and get out of here, shes the only one that can stop yunasleca
*scary voice* no i must get rid of her and know why shes here for me i might not come back and tell my brother im sorry *starts running after selena and selena running at him again*  

hydra4

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:06 pm
*Recca get slammed into the wall and repeatedly smashed into the floor*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:11 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
*scary voice* no i must get rid of her and know why shes here for me i might not come back and tell my brother im sorry *starts running after selena and selena running at him again*
" what brother?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:14 pm
*Vexion wakes up from Selena's spell and shakes his head.*

"Wha? What happened?"

*He looked over at Selena and turned to his demon form.*

"YOU!! I'LL KILL YOU!!"

*He said running towards Selena.*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:23 pm
Spartan-622

"Wha? What happened?"

"YOU!! I'LL KILL YOU!!"

*clone of him jumps in front of vexion* no leave me to fight her she has some explaining to do and if you get caught in this the real me will kill you  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:25 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622

"Wha? What happened?"

"YOU!! I'LL KILL YOU!!"

*clone of him jumps in front of vexion* no leave me to fight her she has some explaining to do and if you get caught in this the real me will kill you
"Fine!! But if she doesn't talk I'm gonna kill her."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:27 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622

"Wha? What happened?"

"YOU!! I'LL KILL YOU!!"

*selena wraps her tail around naotas legs and hangs him dangling above the floor* oh crap

*selena starts to look at him with a hypnotizing glare and she kisses him and she lets him down nice and slowly and they keep on kissing and while there kissing she starts to wrap him up im her tail  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:33 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622

"Wha? What happened?"

"YOU!! I'LL KILL YOU!!"

*selena wraps her tail around naotas legs and hangs him dangling above the floor* oh crap

*selena starts to look at him with a hypnotizing glare and she kisses him and she lets him down nice and slowly and they keep on kissing and while there kissing she starts to wrap him up im her tail
"Let him go!!

*Vexion unsheaths his katana and cuts off her tail.*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games