Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:15 pm
Goddess Ace
IMWanderling
What is gay anime called again??? eek

Yaoi is the hardcore sex between older males.
Boy Love is just gay older males with no penetration.
Shonen-Ai is *****/> mrgreen My aunt brought over a turtle she found, he was old.

eek Ok, Yaoi was the one I was thinking of then... Thanks! xd Shonen-Ai??? gonk Ugh!  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:16 pm
Bina Fydan
Hey, I'm back with Smexy new hairstyle! Sorry for being on for a long awhile.. crying So how is everyone? What's new besides new hair do's ?

I like that colour! Very pretty! 3nodding  

IMWanderling

Crimson Sonata

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:17 pm
.......BOO! I'm a dead man  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:17 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
TheBlueWarrior
IMWanderling
TheBlueWarrior
gonk
No one ever posts in my Initial D thread crying

Your what??? eek

It's in the Anime subforum. It's my favorite anime and it's really big in Japan too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Initial_D
some background info
A Speed Racer is fine to. xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I found my favorite episode of Beast Wars (remember that one?) on YouTube. The one where Dinobot dies.

Dinobot is the equivilant of Spike. And since Spike is awesome, Dinobot was awesome to. Bow to my infallable logic.

"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds go along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest...is silence." -Dinobots Last Words-

You rock, Shaz! You're full of wordy goodness. heart heart heart  

IMWanderling

Bina Fydan

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:18 pm
*doesn't even want to see Yaoi and other things such as that.. or else will have a really REALLY graphic mind set... * domokun rofl >.<;  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:18 pm
Soren The Ninja
.......BOO! I'm a dead man

Dead man???? Pour quoi? eek  

IMWanderling

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:19 pm
i'm so confuzzled! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:20 pm
Bina Fydan
*doesn't even want to see Yaoi and other things such as that.. or else will have a really REALLY graphic mind set... * domokun rofl >.<;

Doesn't bother me at all. Boy/girl, girl/girl, boy/boy...It's all love... Not that I wanna watch. gonk I have a bi RP character so I wanted to know what the name of the art form of gay anime was so I can create artz for him. It will help a bit anyway coz I don't know much about it. 3nodding  

IMWanderling

Bina Fydan

IMWanderling
Bina Fydan
Hey, I'm back with Smexy new hairstyle! Sorry for being on for a long awhile.. crying So how is everyone? What's new besides new hair do's ?

I like that colour! Very pretty! 3nodding

Thank YOU! You look Awesome yourself! heart My hair goes with my screen name Bina Fydan AKA Pure Water >.>; rofl 4laugh  
IMWanderling
Shazbot_the_Pirate
TheBlueWarrior
IMWanderling
TheBlueWarrior
gonk
No one ever posts in my Initial D thread crying

Your what??? eek

It's in the Anime subforum. It's my favorite anime and it's really big in Japan too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Initial_D
some background info
A Speed Racer is fine to. xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I found my favorite episode of Beast Wars (remember that one?) on YouTube. The one where Dinobot dies.

Dinobot is the equivilant of Spike. And since Spike is awesome, Dinobot was awesome to. Bow to my infallable logic.

"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds go along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest...is silence." -Dinobots Last Words-

You rock, Shaz! You're full of wordy goodness. heart heart heart
That sounds like something I'd see on a delicious foodstuff package. eek New Shazbots! Filled with Wordy Goodness. rofl  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Kiokujo

Hello again?!?!?  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:21 pm
IMWanderling
Bina Fydan

Doesn't bother me at all. Boy/girl, girl/girl, boy/boy...It's all love... Not that I wanna watch. gonk I have a bi RP character so I wanted to know what the name of the art form of gay anime was so I can create artz for him. It will help a bit anyway coz I don't know much about it. 3nodding

Yeah , of course it doesn't bother me at all just that.. I just have a graphic mind... >.>;

Bina Fydan

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:22 pm
i have a feeling that someone is talking about something involving some gay guy....  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:22 pm
>.> My multimedia is shonen-ai... of course, it is anime... not into the real thing...

I'm coloring my gay furries. heart  

Goddess Ace
Crew

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:24 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
That sounds like something I'd see on a delicious foodstuff package. eek New Shazbots! Filled with Wordy Goodness. rofl

LMAO! Good one! I always love to read your posts. heart  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games