UndaCorp is Under Attack! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:51 am
"Heya, Xan!" Slim chirped, snatching her servant up in a hug while being wary of her arm.

She never did get the hang of that whole "master and slave" relationship....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:57 am
Xanatos relaxes his body as Lady Slim hugged him, hugging back gently. His eyes immediately landed upon her injured arm. "Milady, who has hurt you?" he asked quietly, holding up her arm gingerly to examine it. Though he didn't let it show, he was furious someone had dared to injure his mistress, and if he found the culprit, he would make them pay...  

Xanatos Forever

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:58 am
Cheeks turning a deep shade of red, Slim pulled away from him and hid her arm behind her back.

"Well, it was the intruder, but no worries. S'just a scratch," she laughed, shuffling her feet. "Er...Hey! There was a noise out there!"

Glad to change the subject, she decided to investigate the earlier calls of her co-worker in the hallway, and vanished without a sound.

She reappeared outside the storeroom as blandly as she had left, almost tripping over the office supplies that had been heaped against the doorway.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:40 pm
Pickles stared as Arc rammed Forge into a bloody pulp. "Well, uh..."
At that point in time, Slim appeared in the hall, next to the storeroom. "Oh, hi Slim! I was wondering where you'd--you're hurt."  

pickle relish

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:47 pm
Xanatos was left with his mouth hanging open as his mistress vanished. With a quiet sigh, he takes a moment to locate her, then dashes through the building, within an eyeblink, and coming to a stop an instant before he reappeared. As she stumbles, he reaches out and pulls her back. Before she can protest, places a hand upon her injured arm. His palm begins to glow with a pale light for a moment, and as it fades he unwraps her arm, revealing the injury to be healed, though still tender. "Next time, milady, allow me to heal you before you run back into battle," he murmurs quietly...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:40 pm

Saverio heard someone fall on boxes up stairs. "Looks like my rest is almost up. I wonder what happened to that girl. I don't think she came out of the elevator, but I was bring awesome. Well that can wait, I know one elevator is not working and there is a whole in the back area of the store room. I can't cover both at once and I can't leave this floor with out a keycard. If I can disable someone and take the card I can get out of here and pull back."

Saverio though for a moment "Wait....what about the stairs" Saverio looked around the floor for the stairs.

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:23 pm
Arcanas sheathes his swords and turns back to where Pickles was standing. He walks over, and notices that an aquaintence of hers had appeared from around the hallway.

"Hello...and who might you be?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:14 pm
"Stairs? Who uses stairs?" Lin replied with a laugh as he appeared behind Saverio. He pointed his new pistol at Sav - this time these weren't filled with tranquilizers. "I think your time is up."

"Not so fast!" Jiro replied as she jumped over the other, readying a pair of cat-like claws. She turned to Saverio. "Go, go! I'll catch up!" She said as she tossed a keycard at Sav.

"Why... you b*****d!" Lin growled, firing shot after shot at Jiro. Jiro merely laughed as the bullets bounced off her armour. However, she wasn't aware of where Lin was aiming. The keycard was hit and shattered to pieces by one of Lin's shots.  

Sentama Lin

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:50 pm

Saverio saw the card break and was pissed. He took the shotgun and pointed at Lin. "You are really in a bad spot. She looks deadly and I am ******** surgical with this b***h. So you are not going to get very far with this now" He walked behind the man and held the shotgun to his midsection. "See how most people hold it to the head, but the head can be moved. The body can't be move so fast. Funny thing is if you jump you lose a limb." Saverio cocked it for show and was really liking to shoot him if only it wouldn't kill this girl too.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:06 pm
"K... Kals... activate tower lockdown... I don't want this ******** to escape the building..." He said into his headset as he raised his arm and backed to the wall. He watched intently as Jiro jumped over Saverio and stood behind him.

"Shooting me would be a bad idea, Saverio..." He said with a smile as he calmly leaned on the wall. "One death from the faculty... UndaCorp would send troops after you for the rest of your miserable existence. We have that power... we have that control!"  

Sentama Lin

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:12 pm

Saverio held the gun at lin. "People don't build security like the used to. I mean why not deploy the troops I have out witted you so far." Saverio sighed "Some people just think they are invincible, and now lets do the math. I kill you the security activates, I wonder what happens if I don't kill you?" He took a step back and popped a shot at the leg of the man.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:24 pm
"You think that the system is merely limited to my death, sir?" Lin replied - taking some time to wince and cry out as his leg was shot. He managed to keep a smirk on his face as he looked at the other.

"It's already been enabled, Savvy... In a small while all floors will be completely airtight and locked. After then... you don't want to know what happens after then..."

He laughed sadistically as he stood again, his shot wound slowly healing.  

Sentama Lin

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:32 pm

"God damn it! Instant Regeneration!" Saverio shot at him once more this time at center mass. "I suppose I need to do something like, win." He had more then enough explosives to open a hole in the wall, and enough Thermite to get to the 10th floor.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:47 pm
Indigo wanders by with a worn scroll in her hands. "Damn it all to Hell. Next time I just use MapQuest," she mutters to herself.  

Daedalus Project

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:49 am
Slim smiled at Pickles, her brow furrowed slightly in pain. "Hey, Peeks! Oh, yeah, I'm hurt a little I spose, but-"

At that moment, Xanatos appeared and steadied her, then proceeded to mend her wound.

She hung her head guiltily, lip pouting as she muttered, "It wasn't that bad, Xan. Don't want you fretting over me or anything."

Turning her gaze upward to see the new approacher, she waved happily.

"Salutations, stranger! Name's Slim. Though you seem to be a friendly fellow, I'll have to ask you your name and your business in this building. I'm afraid we don't take kindly to intruders. Seem to be causing a bit of a ruckus lately..."

(I'm going to be gone till Sunday, by the by)  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff