Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:14 am
"Yeah... but... it was just a bit creepy is all. Anyway, about this...'job.' What does it entail?" It was then that the big guy punched his palm, and it cause Roland to jump. "Damn! That was surprisingly loud for just popping knuckles!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:04 am
Slowly and belatedly Ashoc put her hands over her ears for dramatic effect. "Ow," she said simply. "I'm not answering your question because I don't understand what you mean exactly. I think I know but I've been wrong before. I can't rea-... um. Understand...."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:36 am
Kerrigan_dragon
Slowly and belatedly Ashoc put her hands over her ears for dramatic effect. "Ow," she said simply. "I'm not answering your question because I don't understand what you mean exactly. I think I know but I've been wrong before. I can't rea-... um. Understand...."
the creature shrugged then kinda curled up making a little whining noise almost as if sorry for scaring them  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:07 am
Elcia was one of the few who actually landed on her feet, sort of, when they materialized in Roland's apartment. She got up off her hand and knees and chose a chair to sit in while she waited.
She listened to the conversation and as Ashoc trailed off she piped in.
"Uhm, Elcia first off," she said pointing to herself. "and I think what she is purposing is that we become tricksters like herself." She eyed Ashoc for her reaction, to see if she had guessed right.
She knew many tails of tricksters and had almost always liked them somehow despite the fact they could hardly be trusted and often caused complete havoc.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:14 pm
"Yes. That is what I'm trying to say," she sighed in relief when Elica spoke. "Thank you Elica. I couldn't find the words. And I'm not like some tricksters, with no honor or morals. I am more subtle than others, if I have time for planning." Ashoc sniffed with pride. "Mass havoc is so cliched."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:19 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"Yes. That is what I'm trying to say," she sighed in relief when Elica spoke. "Thank you Elica. I couldn't find the words. And I'm not like some tricksters, with no honor or morals. I am more subtle than others, if I have time for planning." Ashoc sniffed with pride. "Mass havoc is so cliched."

he looks down kind of thinking about himself. he knew he was kind of an agent of mass destruction and in some cases single handed genocide. all he could say was that it was defense. not many took a liking to him and after one tried to hurt him he would attack and then more would attack him one by one until he had to escape pretty much every time  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:29 pm
"Hrm. Seems... interesting," said Roland. "So, since our job would be to generally cause havoc, then I could do so while continuing to run my mercenary services on the side. I could get paid DOUBLE on some jobs," He thought to himself. "Ok, you have my attention."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:43 pm
Elcia smiled she though she might like to be involved as well.
"I'll listen." She said, " What exactly do we have to do to sign up?" And what's in the fine print she thought to herself .

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:57 pm
"Hrm. Hold on a second, I feel a bit... overburdened here." Detaching the microphone from his eyepiece, Roland said "Keep talking, I'll be able to hear and see you. It also functions as a panoramic camera, everything will show up on here." He tapped his eyepiece, then walked back to his room. Removing the gunbelts and the flamesword, he put them away. He then took the rapier and replaced it on the mount above his bed. Grabbing his semi-auto again, he holsters it. He then look around, muttering. "What did I DO with that thing? It has to be around here somewhere....aha! here we are!" He pulls a long, thin staff from his closet and carries it out into the living room, where he then puts the mic back in place. Grinning, he said "That's a LOT better."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:10 pm
the creature takes both his weapons and the eyes from both of the weapons begin shining and a glow of orange came around the creature and the weapons disappear and the orange aura remains around him and he sat calmly  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:18 pm
"At this point anything seems better then staying where I am. I'll join you, as long as I don't have to "Stand Guard" again." He then turned his attention to the rest of the group. "My, name was one given to me by my creators, I don't know how much longer I want to keep that keepsake. But for the time being you can call me Daedalus. I'm an android, made to resemble humans, for better integration. I can adapt and learn from all my experiences, and can function almost anywhere."

He set his weapons on his lap, and motioned to Roland: "You seem to have a variety of arms here, would you mind letting me borrow some projectile weapons, I wasn't authorized to carry any with me before."

Tryig for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:27 pm
"Wasn't authorized to carry firearms?" Roland sighed heavily, mostly for show. "What HAS this world come to? Sure, I see no problem with it. In that room..." He motioned towards his bedroom "...is a variety of weapons, all hidden. Most of the guns are in the chest at the foot of the bed. Take the blankets out and pull the false bottom out. Help yourself."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:04 am
"I'm not quite sure what you'd have to do to sign up," Ashoc told them sheepishly. "Hang on." She was getting annoyed with wearing her helmet for so long, and after carefully setting her violin down, she took it off. Once removed, it could be seen that he eyes were colourless. She was blind. "Much better. Now I can think." She fell silent for a long moment, and tilted her head to the side as if listening to something. "Wait and watch? I think that's why my masters are saying. Um. So I guess you're not in yet, but... oh. I'm to stay with you for a while to see what kind of people you are, to become closer to you. Something will happen? It's very hard to distinguish what they're saying. They're distracted at the moment... That's all I've got for you guys for now." She smiled crookedly. "Not very helpful, I guess."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:29 am
"Wait and watch? So basically, take any opportunity possible to wreak havoc? Sounds easy. Wait... Masters? I'm not too sure about THAT..."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:07 am
"They don't do much. Make sure we don't create too much or too little chaos. Give us jobs if we can't find anything. And that's about it, really. They do some other stuff, but I've never paid much attention. Nothing that affects me. Or you, if you join up."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games