Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:09 pm
Woo Congrats on the armour!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:28 pm
Campsite is partially open lol sweatdrop kinda busy in real life

ElevenOone

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:53 pm
BUMP~Hey Koro congrats on making 5000 on some of your papers  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:37 pm
koromyst
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you for your bumps, amaya and eleven! ^O^
As well as your papers, Eleven xD
Campsite opened, huh? xP

And thank you tena for your papers! xD

I'll give you more when I have them wink  

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@symphony>
Counting days for christmas, naa? xD Thank you for both the bumps and the congratulations wish xD

@Tragar>
Yay! xD I gave you inks in return. Hope it's okay with ya! ^O^ Thank you for being a regular donater 4laugh

@Gilla>
I really want to know who it was! crying
Thank you for the congratulations wish! Can trade sent xD

@Eleven>
Aren't we all? xP Haha take your time. It's a free-will thing xD

@tena>
Hehehe... then I shall lie patiently in await! ^O^

@pinka>
Yayness! Thank you for papers again! xD It was an extraordinary amount wink

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:39 pm
BUMP  

Symphony of Serenity

Pinka-Boo-Boo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:41 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:48 pm
I've got a handful of papers for you.  

Symphony of Serenity

scromlette

8,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:37 am
He he. Here's a little BUMP for you!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:47 am

Thank you for the bump and papers, Symphony! ^O^

Thank you for your bump, Pinka! (I really like saying out your full name xD It kind of rhymes with scooby dooby doo in a way sweatdrop )

Thank you, chibi for your paper donations! ^O^ Keep that spirit pumping for the angelic pendant! xD

Same goes for ya, crimson! How's your new quest going? ^O^

Yay for a new entrant to the llama legion! Lol xD Introducing Scromlette as the latest llama breeder! xD Thank you for your papers and bump ^O^ I've also added her as one of my quest affiliates 3nodding

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:35 pm
Awesome! Thanx for the affiliation! I am crap at banners, so this is what I got! lol

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:06 pm
User Image

blazing bump!!

koro, got no papers lately..they just don't show up crying crying

User Image

BlackAmaya

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:51 pm
Papers delivered!! bumping for ya!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:31 pm
heart LOL Koro, Scooby Doo and Fred Flinstone's Yabba Dabba Doo are what inspired me!  

Pinka-Boo-Boo

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:07 pm
Awts, Thank You girl for your unconditional support heart
I have yet to start on my quest for my Angelic Pendant. I think i'm going to leave that for last, along with the Winged Anklets since they are the two main items that jack up the worth of My Dream avatar [1.7m for the two] eek
It's no problems for the papers lah. I might slow down on the paper collecting though 'cause trading at the marketplace is so time consuming gonk  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games