Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:47 pm
Kerrigan looked at Viral with concern as he clumsily got on Azkadellia's back. "Viral, you need to get food, soon. And probably rest. At the first opportunity, we're getting you both, no objections." She gave him a stern look and planted both of her fists on her hips in a stubborn posture. "Don't be stupid."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:22 pm
Kagura in her dragon form flew into the air and searched the the forest. She flew back onto the ground and changed back into a human and ran into the woods with her scythe; her scarf trailing behind. Suddenly, there was a trail of commands and men yelling, and then a slash of pain, then silence. Kagura joined the group once again, her scythe blood stained. She sighed and said out loud, "I was trying to get you guys aways for the soliders that were near us. If they would of found us, who know what would of happened." Kagura looked over at Azkadellia and replied, "I'll follow behind you. I can be quite fast myself, and have 2 flying forms!" She jumped into the air and turned into her hawk form and landed on the branch of a tree.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:05 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan looked at Viral with concern as he clumsily got on Azkadellia's back. "Viral, you need to get food, soon. And probably rest. At the first opportunity, we're getting you both, no objections." She gave him a stern look and planted both of her fists on her hips in a stubborn posture. "Don't be stupid."
Yes Kerrigan *He replied to her words knowing she was right. He had gone without a good rest for a while and was still not used to the weather being as exposed as he was. His cells craved for food as he became weary.* Can you sit in front of me Kerrigan? I think i'll fall off Azka in this condition.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:33 pm
Kerriagn's stern expression faded at his words. "Sure thing Viral. Don't be afraid to grab my wings if you think you're going to fall, alright?" She quickly climbed onto Azkadellia in front of Viral.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:42 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerriagn's stern expression faded at his words. "Sure thing Viral. Don't be afraid to grab my wings if you think you're going to fall, alright?" She quickly climbed onto Azkadellia in front of Viral.
*He wraps his arms and wings around her and leans up against her back* Thank you Kerrigan *he said giving her a gentle squeeze*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:26 am
"Now don't think this means I'm getting soft, I have a reputation to uphold, you know." Kerrigan patted his arm lightly. "But you're welcome. What are friends for? Maybe you should try to have a nap." She turned to Azkadellia. "I think we're good to go now."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:23 am
"Hang on tight." Azkadellia warned them before launching into the air. With a few sharp beats from her massive wings they where flying above the trees.

In a short time Az noticed a silvery blur out of the corner of her Sapphire eyes. Instinct told her it had to be a dragon. Hoping it was the rest of the group she followed the elusive movement. As luck would have it, it turned out to be Draden moving through the woods.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:11 pm
Draden: *He flies up into the air in a cicular moion til he met up with Azka* Is everyone alright?  

Red Glacier

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:43 pm
Noticing flight taking off, Kagura shot up into the air, turning into her dragon form. She soon caught up with the group and scannned the ground to keep watch over the group. She saw nothing, so she turned into a hawk and landed on Azkadellia, and then changed into a human. "Viral, here eat this!" Kagura said and pulled a piece of bread and a bit of cooked deer meat from her bag. "Eat slowly thought, we want to you regain your strength, but not get sick, and I don't care if you aren't really a human!" Kagura held it out so viral could get it from her without falling off. She grapped her scythe carefully in the other hand, so not to cut Azkadellia, and keep it from falling from her grasp.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:38 pm
"Uh, what's your name... Kagura?" Kerrigan looked down at VIral's arms and wings around her. "I don't really think he'll be able to safely eat up here. Unless you want him to fall?" She raised an eyebrow at Kagura, then turned to look at Draden. "Oh hello. Viral's okay, but he is on the verge of passing out from lack of food and rest. I'm Kerrigan. I don't remember if I've already met you. So much going on, don't you know. What's your name? Actually, I should be asking both of you dragons."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:26 pm
Viral: *Closed his eyes and gave a discerning glare at Kagura under his mask because he felt he couldn't trust her*

Draden: My name is Draden. Her name is Azkadellia *He sais showing arm towards the other dragon* I believe we should find a place to rest for a while and then talk. Its been a long battle and we have a book to decipher. Azkadellia, is there a shelter we can stay in near by?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:11 am
"Believe me!!! You can trust me! If he falls, it wouldn't take me long to go into my dragon form and catch him way before he hits the ground! So do you want it or not?" Kagura said very annoyed, her eyes glowing with anger that they thought she was trying a put Viral in a trap of falling. Her scarf was blowing voilently on top of the dragon, and her glasses shielded her eyes from the wind. Her scythe was still in her hand, and she was gripping it hard.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:58 pm
"I actually have a storehouse stocked with medical supplies in the forest." Cthugarai chimed in. "But I'm not sure if it's safe right now, with all the enemy movement. it's about two miles south of that ridge, either way." He pointed to a prominent outcropping of rocks, off to the side.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:30 pm
Sensing the tension that seemed to have arisen with the sudden appearance of the new girl Elcia figured the best course of action was rest, food, and a hopefully peaceful discussion.

“Lets check out the storehouse. I know I have not had a decent night’s sleep in over twenty-four hours. Cthugarai if you tell me when we are close I could sneak over there and inspect it.” She glanced around as best she could to see what their opinions where. “If it is infested with soldiers we’ll have to either find another place to make camp or remove the trespassers.”  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games