Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Drop Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fun?
  Yes <3
  No </3
  Gimme Gold :B
View Results

I r no angel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:03 pm
i hear the noise of gold and run like hell torward it.I find it falling off a cliff and i sprint torward it and die by splatting....i caught the gold 3 seconds before i splated

I drop............

my sims2 pc games  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:07 pm
(You know, Kerst, people don't know what half of the s**t you talk about is, try COMMON items. Not el chupacabra or Achmed. No one knows.)
The mountain of games fall and crush the air out of me.
I drop...
a Motorola Razr (The cell phone)  

area51l

Sonic Dancer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:50 pm
I pick up the phone and put it in my pocket. I Go home and turn on the TV. I take it out and put the corner of the phone in my mouth ( I have a habit of doing that to many things). It starts leaking battery acid in my mouth and I die.

I drop a pack of TNT.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:17 pm
OOOH! It looks like candy! *eats* BOOM! (I died there. XD )

I drop...

A USB flash drive.  

Invisible Rainbows

area51l

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:43 am
Ooh Fish stick!
I eat it.
It kills me >.<

I drop...
A human heart.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:29 pm
(Fine............ evil .......)

I walk down the street and it is slippery and i fall and crake open my head

I drop......

my PSP  

I r no angel

Syrial Kelli

3,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:18 pm
wandering aimlessly down the slippery street, I spot the dropped PSP...*Eyes glitter* "A PSP! Wonder whom it belongs to?"

I start skipping, only to slip myself, clonking my head on the delicate screen. Glass rams into my eyes causing blindness. I grope around in hopes of saftey only to die of infection.

Along the way, I drop...

a bottle cap.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:54 pm
somehow comes back to life and sees a bottle cap.......CANDY xd xd xd .......eats it thinking it is one of those bottle cap candies.......chokes after trying to eat it.

I drop....

my laptop  

I r no angel

Sonic Dancer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:51 pm
I pick up the laptop from the middle of the road. I start to walk across and I get distracted and stand in the road. A car runs me over and now...I'M A ZOMBIE!!!!

I drop a spoon!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:55 am
*looks at spoon*
Hey, I need one of those!
*walks back to house to eat soup and chokes*

I drop a Halloween card!  

area51l

I r no angel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:29 pm
after listening to "what is this feeling" i find a card and see it is Halloween related and decide to take it and sell it...........later someone wants to buy it but tries to take it without paying....the person shots me and i die....

i drop.......

a witch hat  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:54 pm
Presumably being reincarnated as myself, I find a witch hat on the ground...

and put it on immediately.

From out of the darkness comes a mob, complete with pitchforks, torches, a portable dunking mechanism, and an oversized weighing aparatus. People within the mob can be heard screaming out cries of "ITS A WITCH!" "BURN THE WITCH!" etc...

I am promtly tested to be floaty (witches are floaty in water, they say) and fail misreably. I get burned at the stake...

I drop a magical wand.  

Syrial Kelli

3,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

I r no angel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:10 am
i find a magic wand after witnessing a witch burning.......i use it and it somehow makes me get struck by lightening......

i drop......

a turkey  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:06 pm
I see the turkey standing in the middle of the road. I run up to it and give it a big hug! it bites me and gives me bird feaver
I get very sick and die.

I drop a bottle of Powerade zero  

roses are forever

area51l

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:47 am
O.O I hate that stuff, but I drink it, only to find out it tastes pretty damn good. I look at the ingredients: CYANIDE!!!! Whatwhat? I die from the poisoned bottle.

In my hand, there is a CoCo Kitty Plushie  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games