Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Lenelee's EI Quest *reviving on a whim* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:35 am
Same. But I graduate this year!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:25 am
Karunoshi
Lol yes I am still a freshman in high school, and I got back together with my ex (which we got engaged on March 3 but then it got broken off at the end of school) and now we're back together and I asked him if the ring is going to be the same as before and he said yea so we're still engaged =]

O.O You never told me that!!! I knew you were hoping to see him and talk but you never told me if you got to and all that. A bit young for engagement but congrats! 4laugh  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:28 pm
Lol I thought I did! I guess not due to all of the excitement or happiness or something I didn't get to tell you! I'm sorry. But yea we're back together and happier than ever <3

I love his mother, his mother loves me LOL 4laugh

Yeah I'm young but anything can happen =]

And coolie! I'm still the youngest of everyone xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:06 pm
Lenelee
YAY!!!! Welcomg back Pistl ^_^ We all really need to play zOMG together blaugh

I was checking the servers but it didn't show what you were playing on last night. You may have already been off by then though. You are very welcome for the gifts. ^_^

Thanks. ^^
I don't think they have it set so you can see which server your friends are on yet.. sweatdrop

And I don't remember which server I was playing on last night.. sweatdrop

Oh, and I got the Angel Set. 3nodding I also got the Shark Attack ring and the Slash ring. xp I <3 the Angel set, because of the bonus it gives. xp Increased Luck FTW! blaugh All I would need is the Keen Aye ring and I would have the Pirate set too. xp

Elves for the WIN!!! scream

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ethrawl

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:11 pm
Sets? I've never heard of that before.... oh zOMG is sounding more appealing to me everyday!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:21 pm
Karunoshi
Sets? I've never heard of that before.... oh zOMG is sounding more appealing to me everyday!

A set consists of 4 rings, and in order for the set to take effect, you have to put it either on the left side or the right side of your ring slots (meaning the left or the right hands). I'll give you an example of a set: The Angel Set; it consists of Healing Halo, Divinity, Hunter's Bow and Wish. While I wish that Hunter's Bow did more damage, it is an alright set. Very good for the increased luck but crappy in terms of healing and attacking.. gonk (minus Divinity which makes your stamina recover faster). Another set that I know of is the Pirate Set; It uses Hack, Slash, Shark Attack and Keen Aye. And the bonus it gives is: Speed Boost.

If you want more info on sets. You can go here

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ethrawl

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:38 pm
Oh wow there's a lot more to zOMG than I though! Thanks for the info =]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:07 pm
I'm very happy for you Karu ^_^ *huggles*

Ray and I were 19 when we got Engaged and 20 when we got married. heart

Yeah, I noticed the friend server thing doesn't seem to be up yet. >_>

*glares*

Congrats on getting the set! I was thinking of going for the angel set too for that same reason. ^_^  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:29 pm
Aww that sounds amazing really sweet <3 I guess you guys just knew huh?
I do hope the friend thing works soon....

And if anything I'd get the pirate one since I'm all about speed xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:40 pm
Oh my one more item to finish your sugarplum fairy outfit =]
That's a lot of gold though for a pretty... big crown XD
How much gold do you have? I'll probably donate some =]  

Karunoshi

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:04 am
@ Karu: Welcome! ^^ The Pirate Set is very good for an attack set, for a few reasons, 1. Keen Aye increases Accuracy thus making for more hitting than missing. 2. Hack and Shark Attack are (I think) the only two attack rings that have the "Superb" attack rating (which makes for high damage even at lower levels). And 3. Slash, you can attack anything in front of you within a certain distance. 3nodding
My Hack ring is at CL 4.0 and I can nearly 1 hit anything in Bill's Ranch. xp The highest HP of anything in Bill's Ranch is 133 HP, and I can do that damage. xp

@ Lenelee: Yea, it's not working JUST yet.. But it's there which means the feature will be available sometime soonish. 3nodding

EDIT: Anyone know who I'm cosplaying? :3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:24 pm
@ Pistl: IMO I think it looks like you're cosplaying Zack but I could be totally wrong. razz I'll be super happy when the friend server thing works! Then we can all play together. ^.^

I'll be able to buy the crown now I think. Thank you. I changed mine for now till the day after Thanksgiving. Then it will be sugarplum till I feel it's close enough to Christmas to wear the really festive one. ^_^ I know right?! It's too bad some things cost so much.  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:08 pm
Alrighty, and that's a smart plan for your avatar outfits.
I'll probably be more into it next year when I have more items/gold XD

I'm probably not going to/not able to dress up for Thanksgiving so I'm settling with the motherly avatar for now which I really like =]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:29 pm
I think your avvy is super cute 4laugh  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:17 pm
Thank you ^_^
Lol, it seems more like I'm celebrating mother's day rather than Thanksgiving! xp
You always have the most interesting avatars as well Lenelee =] Do you just make them randomly out of your inventory or do you work on them in tektek first?  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games