Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:20 am
"True, after that disappointment I'd rather have something to relax to." He looked around himself. "This is great, it truely has your touch on it. And thats what adds the extra spark."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:26 am
"Thanks" She said."So i guess you want to rest, but there are many ways to rest. How would you like to rest?"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:39 am
"Hmm, I dont need sleep I've done plenty of that. So I would go with something soothing." He dispelled his armor and stretched a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:43 am
"Thats still a lot of choices eh?" She grinned. "I want you to feel comfortable, you couldnt get what you wanted so you need to relax"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:47 am
"Hmm, then maybe some soft music, good wine and the pleasure of your company. That elven boy has vexed me so, just when I thought I knew his potential he vanishes an.....whew."
He sits on a nearby seat.
"Gotta stop thinking on it for now."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:25 pm
"You do need to stop thinking about it, it potentially could drive you mad" she said in a serious tone. Then she relaxed as he started to stop thinking about it.
"Then if that is what you want then be it" She clapped her hands once and servants came.
"Get him what he wants"
She sat down on a comfy seat. The Servants returned with wine.
"Now what music do you want?"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:03 am
"Hmm, anything soothing. Something you would recommend."
He sat down and relaxed his muscles then stretched out languidly, then poured some wine.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:47 pm
Out of nowhere music began to play. It was very soothing. She changed her necromancer outfit to a black dress. Then she put her feet up on a foot stool. She then poured some wine as well.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:16 pm
He leaned back and closed his eyes taking a few sips of the wine. Feeling it simmer in his mouth. He empties his mind of all thought and lets himself relax. He felt his abilities expand and feel around himself, knowing the scent of the shadows about him.

Something was different. He stood in the same place as before but with no memory of what happened. But he felt power surging through him. he raised his fist up and looked at the woods. "Now the test begins. To restore the dragons." And with that he marched into the woods without so much as a sword unsheathed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:25 pm
((O and before you get up to the part, um, Nyxus's Dragon cannot be purified. And Nyxus and her dragon can do a type of light magic: lunar magic or Pure White Magic))

She sipped the wine before looking around. She saw him relax. She focused her thoughts on her Dragon. She found her dragons thoughts and they talked in Dragonic Ancient Language.

Night
Yes Mistress NightShade
I Can sense the boy Lerista trying to purify dragons

The Dragon Laughed softly in its head
He wont purify me, i am a real Dark Dragon, not those dragons corupted.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:34 pm
((very well, I understand))
He sensed a strange ripple but couldnt explain it, his mind wasnt in place. So he stored it for future reference. He took a few more sips before it hit him. Lerista was on the move. But what was he up to? He formed a shadow stalker outside the castle and sent it to watch, it was his most powerful scout so he trusted it wouldnt be harmed.

He called on both the dark and the light and ported himself directly to Drajira's castle. One hand glowing white and the other black he approached the gardens where the tree of life was located. When he came upon it he thrust both hands into the tree forcing the energy into it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:41 pm
The tree denied the Energy and spun him away. A green glow appeared. Drajira's Dragon. It came out.
"I was never corupted!" It said calmly. "Draea simply tried to kill my mistress which you can see, is still alive."
It seemed calm yet angry.
"You saw her 'death'!" It snarled. "You knew i was never corupted! Im afraid i have to take this away-"
Here it snatched his pendant.
"-You dont understand her yet, you do not know her teachings. She taught you to keep others safe!"
It smirked.
"TO KEEP OTHERS SAFE!" It roared. It was dertermined to make him understand. It knew Lerista hated the fact and these words.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:47 pm
"You were the first dragon I could think of, I knew not if you were corrupted or not. I did not forget her words O' great dragon. I just misunderstood. Forgive me, my friend and show me the path I must start."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:52 pm
"Your own dragon is corupted, if you are not quick enough, your evil counter-part can take the dragon" It said calmly. "Another is Draea's dragon. Remember she twisted and created the LifeTree of DarkTowr, thus creating a dragon"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:00 am
"He bowed his head and nodded, then I see what shall be done. I am not yet ready to advance on Draea's keep so I best go see my dragon to cleanse it. Again I apologize for my ignorance great dragon." He backed up keeping his head bowed, he hated to leave an instrument that could help him and remind him of her but he realized that it wasnt his to give no longer. Sighing he summoned the light and dark around him and transported himself directly to his own tree. And repeated the same strike at the tree.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games