Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
~Dreams and Wishes~ Release~ (Info first page) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the guild idea?
  Awesome! I'd join =]
  Awesome but I wouldn't join
  It could be better...
  You'll just be wasting gold, don't do et D=
View Results

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:29 am
Sounds like a jolly good time!

*goes in search of sugar*

Since I start Christmas shopping today, I'm changing my avvy to the festive one ^_^

Hello Breeze! ^_^ *waves*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:13 pm
Celestial_Tenchi
i know who your talking about, and she was, honestly, on a perpetual high.... like ALWAYS hyper and go go go type person, it was funny... I almost feel bad for the people around us when there was laura, me with ice tea, and Lucky with sugar....... ALMOST LOL

I would have felt bad for them, but I was always on too much of a buzz to care. Though the halloween/birthday sleepover was scary cause we also had Maja.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Celestial_Tenchi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:20 pm
@ Lucky: ya, and before the actual sleeping part, ryan...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:36 pm
*waves* Thank you very much Breeze and you're more than welcome to stay and chat 3nodding

THANK YOU Lenelee for feeling that way *glomps* blonds may have more fun but Asians can do EVERYTHING!

Cook, do your tax work, be doctors, be lab researchers, break dance *has happened in school*, be gothic *my goal as I don't see any gothic Asians in my school =D*, fight, dance EVERYTHING.

Hah, I'm so telling my fiancee that when I see him next XD  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:13 am
I like being brunette. Us brunettes are smart, sexy and mysterious cool  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:44 am
Too true. I love my beautiful brunette status. cool  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:50 am
Lol yay for.... the un-blonds!!!

=D

Though I'm not sure if any of those apply to me... probably because I have black hair and I'm Asian XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:09 pm
Hey! Asian = Awsome! Besides, black and brown hair colors are best friends. They're so close to each other, depending on shade.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:39 pm
Lol you've seen my shade of hair color so no more is need to be said XD

You guys be my best friends =3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:59 pm
Yay! Friends. Though all the pictures of me here, have the wrong color. But my hair is never one real color. In sun there's just enough red to make you think its there, in dark it's mahogany, wet its black, summer it's sun-gilded to a honey brown, and winter it darkens again to plain brown.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Celestial_Tenchi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:30 pm
i have short brown hair... though i have dyed it blond, and streaked it, it has some random bits of other colors in there, and i have had it red and blond streaks too... its been growing since June 4th when i did "shave your lid for a kid" and i am contemplating growing it out (though it is back to the length it was kept normally until i decided to do the shave thing lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:39 pm
My hair is short and black. When I was little people said it look black, brown, and red.  

Same Old Song And Dance

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:20 pm
Oh I know the feeling Lucky! In the summertime my hair gets a bit reddish tint due to the sun but that's just about it XD

And I think it's really cool that you did that Celeste! I wanted to do Locks for Love but my mother says *who works as a stylist* that when people donate their hair it's kept in the back for MONTHS. So she says if you do such a thing give it to the organization itself.

I can't do such a thing with my hair now anyhow as it is highlighted all over and layered. *Once pictures are taken I'll put em up*

And hello Breeze =] If I may call you that of course. My hair was always black, though truthfully it's dark dark brown but it looks black so I just settle with black XD

I used to have short black hair when I was in kindergarten... hated it DX  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:32 pm
I've only cut my hair short two or three times in my life. It just doesn't work. My hair fluffs out into this helmet. It looks really, really, really stupid. Thankfully, when it's long, my hair is so heavy that it pulls itself almost flat. There's only the slightest wave to my hair.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:53 pm
I'll never cut my hair really short again either. Once was more then enough for my lifetime. eek My hair is baby fine, super thin and straight straight straight! LOL Although sometimes I can get it all curly and super cute 4laugh  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games