Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Evie's E.I. Quest~Chasing Windmills since '06 (Mercury Moon) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Write Sins....
  Not Tragedies
View Results

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:02 pm
wellwisher
Ideally when collecting large amounts of a type of item, you collect ones that have a limited supply. if there's a limited supply, then there's the fact that it will increase consistently.
That's why I collected 2000 of the Rally Wheel items. (I still look for new ones every once and awhile that are cheap enough that I can make immediate money from buying them and then selling to the store, increasing the price of them.)

What convinced me Octopi were my goal (besides the initial cuteness) was that the overseer stopped giving so many. I got one a few days ago again, before that I hadn't had one in.....ages.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:22 pm
i dont really care if i make any gold i just want to see my house full of ice cream  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:49 pm
There is that.
But our house can only hold so much Ice cream. If you collect cheap event items, you can get a lot more out of them towards that kiki you want.

Yeah, the overseer seems to have finally been corrected and his code now reads that the Overseer only items are locatable only at very high health. (mostly)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:00 pm
wellwisher
There is that.
But our house can only hold so much Ice cream. If you collect cheap event items, you can get a lot more out of them towards that kiki you want.

Yeah, the overseer seems to have finally been corrected and his code now reads that the Overseer only items are locatable only at very high health. (mostly)

still 100 ice creams would be fun to see

no wonder i got fairy wings on one of my 25% health accounts  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:12 pm
Well, it's, not an exact science.
The lower your health, the lower the average money you get from the items and gold from the overseer after a week. So, the higher the health, the higher the average, but not necessarily the better for each individual overseer grant.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:51 pm
wellwisher
Well, it's, not an exact science.
The lower your health, the lower the average money you get from the items and gold from the overseer after a week. So, the higher the health, the higher the average, but not necessarily the better for each individual overseer grant.

That makes sense.

So what EI's can we get from the overseer?  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:59 am
I've heard tell of the Hermes Moon, Dionaesil, and Tama's basket. I've seen the orindae, experiment, Green Corallus egg, and Titan's legacy.

So, not that pricy of ones, but, still freebies.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:34 pm
wellwisher
I've heard tell of the Hermes Moon, Dionaesil, and Tama's basket. I've seen the orindae, experiment, Green Corallus egg, and Titan's legacy.

Yes, I love freebies.

But Hermes Moon is definately more pricey than the rest.

I think I heard someone got a Death Whisper.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:51 pm
hot4urshoelaces
wellwisher

Yes, I love freebies.

Interesting. well, that would be one that I hadn't heard about before.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:00 pm
wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces
wellwisher

Yes, I love freebies.

Interesting. well, that would be one that I hadn't heard about before.

I can't remember who I heard it from though. They could have been...kidding or whatever you would like to call it. But who knows?  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:56 pm
True enoguh.
Extra Deathj Whispers would be nice, but, I've got almost all of the evolving items I want. (could use some more Jinxi's and Anima) and I'm quite sure those aren't being sold.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:54 pm
wellwisher
True enoguh.
Extra Deathj Whispers would be nice, but, I've got almost all of the evolving items I want. (could use some more Jinxi's and Anima) and I'm quite sure those aren't being sold.

I would like to eventually save enough to get two higher priced ones so that I could sell later, ya know?

As soon as I catch up, I'm going to try to do that so that I can get a Demonic Pendant. Hehe!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:05 pm
Yeah, spares.
I rarely have any spare items anymore (at least, spares that are worth anything)
I usually sell them all right away to help fuel my other items.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:40 pm
wellwisher
Yeah, spares.
I rarely have any spare items anymore (at least, spares that are worth anything)
I usually sell them all right away to help fuel my other items.

Awww! I ish sorry!

I dont' have any spare big items, I dont' think. Although, I do want two gift of the gods but I can cut to one.

But I want several body dyes eventually, I think I'm just going to buy an ink here and there ya know? That's for the big ones. I'll still make the cheaper ones and sell for profit.

I'm really hoping for a brown body dye one day. I could make alot in the first wave if so.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:22 pm
sounds like you want every item too XD  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games