Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fire and Ice (Roleplay) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:06 pm
((Ok, I really have no idea where they are, so I'm going to do this smile )
"Umm, try (insert Blu's location here). She might be there." Kazumi said and looked around. She then spotted a guy and a blonde female with cat ears. "I think I might of found her!" Kazumi said, speaking into the walkie talkie. She flew lower and recognized Blu." She landed about a yard away from the group. She looked a the girl, and spoke, "It's Blu, right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:14 pm
"All right" said John as he started to run "ETA is 1 minute"  

PendragonX9

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:09 pm
As Karloseth was speaking, a flying girl landed nearby and spoke to Blu. Karloseth tensed a bit, and stood back with one hand resting on the hilt of his blade. He doubted the new girl was trouble, but nothing was as it seemed anymore. Looking around for any possible dangers incoming, he saw nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:20 pm
Blu raised an eyebrow. "What? I could swear I didn't do anything to you."  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:56 pm
"You are a chosen one. If you chose to go with me, I can explain everything to you. Your powers, this strange weather, and any other questions you have. But you need to make your choice now. We have limited time." Kazumi said, and then spoke into the walkie talkie, "Ok."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:55 pm
John sprinted across the roof top, vaulting over the guard rail he soared through the air he landed 5 stories later crouching directly behind Kazumi, as he straitened he said quite casually "hey, you know just walking up to people...or flying...and telling them that there "chosen ones" really isn't going to make them want to come with you, for starters explanations tend to help"  

PendragonX9

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:36 pm
"I don't have time for explanations. Just be lucky I'm not abducting them and forcing them to come with me." Kazumi said to John, a bit annoyed. Her cat ears twitched with frustration, and she sighed under her breath.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:48 pm
Karloseth's heart skipped a beat at the arrival of the new guy. Now him, he looked like he could cause trouble. Reflexes caused him to immediately unsheathe his blade, and he summoned forth the powers that could freeze time. Backing up a bit, ready to make a break for it, he muttered "Chosen ones, huh? Me thinks someone's a bit loopy in the head." Karloseth nervously glanced around, surveying exits and places that could possibly hide him, or perhaps be hiding more people.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:48 pm
Kazumi looked over at the guy as he unsheathed his sword, and she instantly shot water at the blade, it turning to ice on impact on the metal. "We mean no harm sir!" Suddenly he disappeared, and Kazumi flew up in the air just to make sure than he was hiding.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:35 pm
"Wha...?" Karloseth was shocked at the sudden attack, then followed by her saying "We mean no harm!" Suuuuuuuuure, He thought. Now that I'm temporarily rendered weapon-less. Freezing time, Karloseth sought refuge. Finding a nice hiding place under an old car, he allowed time to flow freely again. Winded, he began to scrape the ice off of his blade.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:23 pm
as the kid with the sword disappeared John switched his suit to thermal vision and spotted him hiding under a car, walking over he grabbed the bumper and tossed the car about 10 feet away simultaneously drawing his pistol with his other hand and pointing it at the kid "that was a neat trick" he said "don't try it again"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:47 pm
Panting, Karloseth stood and swung his blade at a nearby pole. The flat side struck the metal, and the ice fell from the sword. He sheathed the weapon and crossed his arms, frowning. "What do you people want? All I was trying to do was some sword training, then people swarm me! Well, I'm done listening to your little 'Chosen Ones' psycho babble. I'm outta here!" Karloseth then turns and begins to walk away, half expecting to catch a bullet to the back. He didn't care. It would be the end of him, and therefore the end to the mystery of his true identity. He would finally be done searching, he would be able to relax.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:43 pm
Miyako smiled slightly. "Yeah... Maybe so." She put the cup on the table and got up. "I'm going out..." she muttered quietly. "Again!?" Yuki almost shouted. Yuki placed her cup on the table and got up as well "I am too then. At least put on some warm clothes." Yuki grabbed Miyako by the arm and pulled her into the bedroom. She handed her some white fuzzy pants, a white shirt, and a white coat. Yuki grabbed the same but in black. They changed into their new clothing and put on snow boots before heading out the door, Shiro and Tori following loyally.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:48 am
Blu growled and clenched her fists suddenly, releasing a sunburst that temporarily blinded everyone else so that they stopped.
"WILL EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP FOR FIVE MINUTES!?" she yelled, pointing her gun at Kazumi. "I WON'T HESITATE TO USE THIS TO BLAST YOU TO WHERE YOU FRICKIN' BELONG UNLESS YOU TELL US WHAT'S GOING ON!"
Her golden eyes widened and hazed over for a split second, then she fell to her knees.
"Oh, my God...what are you?" she murmured.  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:45 am
Karloseth continued to walk away, despite the fact that he was blinded. He figured everyone else was as well, and that was a good time to make an escape. Tripping over a rock, he hit the ground. Hard. He heared Blu yelling, then muttering something inaudible. Standing up and folding his arms, Karloseth just stood there, waiting for his vision to restore itself.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games