Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
~^~ Shadow's Urn Quest ~^~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you eat for breakfast?
  Cereal
  Pancakes / Waffles
  Eggs
  I never wake up in time for breakfast, I skip to lunch.
  Can't think; must have poll gold
View Results

Consuming Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:55 am

lol brothers are good for things like that smile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:57 am

I've got to go and meet up with my friends before the weather gets bad~ I should be on later today :3

Consuming Shadow

Celestial_Tenchi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:45 am

User ImageYCQ invader Celestial_Tenchi flys....

my brother... he was good for things like tieing my ankles together and hanging me from the pipes in the ceiling...

....and sings softly as she soars
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:07 pm

Celestial_Tenchi

my brother... he was good for things like tieing my ankles together and hanging me from the pipes in the ceiling...
User ImageYCQ Invader Lenelee...

eek Oh my! Why would he do that to you?

I've missed you Celly! *glomps*
...stealing your heartUser Image

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Consuming Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:19 am

oh my, that sounds terrible! D: I really hope you're kidding...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:22 am

User Image

My brother wouldn't dare to do anything like that. If he even could. I'm a full five years older than him.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Consuming Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:27 am

I'm just over three years older than my brother. We get along pretty good, mostly by staying out of each other's way. *shrug*
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:29 am

User Image

That's generally how my brother survives. When he stops being smart and irritates me, then well, he relearns the meaning of pain.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Consuming Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:34 am

my brother and I hang out together one night a week usually. We squabble over a movie to watch or we talk while I watch him play WoW. Enough to cement a positive sibling relationship I think. And it cuts down on him dropping a cat on me to wake me up....that hurts by the way.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:37 am

User Image

I don't own a cat, so he can't do that to me. Besides, I'm usually up before him. Usually we're fine but he's ADHD and can't seem to stop talking. It gets irritating very quickly. So for the most part, I'm on the computer or in my room and he's off watching tv and running around at the same time.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Consuming Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:40 am

lol my brother used to be a bit more like that. He's settled down now that he's a teenager. Does your brother have a favorite word? My brother's word was Mondo for like 4 months. I don't even know how he fit it in to conversations anymore, but it showed up EVERY time you talked to him. *sigh*
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:42 am

User Image

Nope. My brother just keeps talking and talking and talking, then talking some more. It's like he's on a permanent sugar rush. And to top it off, it's never all about one subject. He goes through an average of 4 subjects in a five minute conversation.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Consuming Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:46 am

yep, I think I'd have to hit him. Looking at people that are like that just makes me feel tired.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:52 am

ahh, I've gotta run. I have class at 3. I'm hoping he lets us out early since the weather is bordering on nasty outside. I don't want to have to drive in freezing rain and stuff.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Consuming Shadow

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:28 pm

im the youngest in my family but my brother and sister like to play ake the book from sabrina and hide it. not a fun game
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff