Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
LBP's Quest thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, Wet Cement
  *Writes "I was here" In the cement*
View Results

Maggoty Maggie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:03 pm
What ones? (This is hot/Evie)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:05 pm
flower sheild, Flamingo plushie, clover fluff plushie, and a few others. i dont really want them right now, but i like them more than the recipies and items sitting in my inventory.  

LordBurningPhoenix

Maggoty Maggie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:07 pm
If you can spare the gold, then go for it!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:09 pm
sweatdrop  

Maggoty Maggie

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:12 pm
Well, i was able to spare a smal amount of gold for the cheaper ones, but the good ones would take about 2-3k each, so i will wait till i get the hermes moon. I currently have a bid in on one that wll finish in about 8 days. Its at a pretty low bid price, and i am still surprised no one has outbid me by now. I will keep some funds hid away so that i dont have to worry about it. ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:13 pm
LOL, might I ask what?  

Maggoty Maggie

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:16 pm
I am confused by your question. Most times, simplicity is good, but then there are people like me, that get confused with simple.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:16 pm
User ImageYCQ Invader Lenelee...

Hi hi LBP! I like the new avvy look mrgreen Good luck on you bidding 4laugh
...stealing your heartUser Image

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:08 am
LordBurningPhoenix
I am confused by your question. Most times, simplicity is good, but then there are people like me, that get confused with simple.

Oh! I meant what item? Hehe  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:22 am
@Evie - I got the watch, and a couple of the badges, and the rolled up newspaper. They were really cheap. I am going to hold of on getting the bonsai wings, flower shield, and the two plushies for a while.

@Lenelee - Thanks. I ended up getting outbid by 8k. I could easily bid on it again, since it is only at 99k, but i will wait, i am going to transfer some stuff from my mules later tonight to see what i have. I am within striking distance of the moon. lol. I am going to keep my eyes pealed for a good deal. It just sucks that i missed the one that was selling for 120k yesterday.  

LordBurningPhoenix

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:35 pm
User Image...YCQ Invader Karunoshi watches wistfully...User Image

Once everything is worked out I'll be sure to invite you in there ^^

Wow, I thought you were a senior in high school XD
Oh how I love making friends who are older than me opposed to my friend who always makes friends who are younger than her (aka 13 years of age)

User Image...as she takes another step in her journey...
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:17 pm
User ImageYCQ Invader Lenelee...

That's cool you're so close to getting it.
...stealing your heartUser Image

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:46 pm
Awesome! You'll be there soon! Hehe! Then you're goign for which item next? Evolving Item I mean.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:15 am
Once i manage to get the Hermes moon, i will be going after the Furugasa, Black Drome, and White drome eggs. Yes all of them at the same time. I am weird like that. lol Once i get those, i will most likely go after the Death whisper and cocoon. After that, i will have to check the prices, and see what i want the most.  

LordBurningPhoenix

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:26 am
LordBurningPhoenix
Once i manage to get the Hermes moon, i will be going after the Furugasa, Black Drome, and White drome eggs. Yes all of them at the same time. I am weird like that. lol Once i get those, i will most likely go after the Death whisper and cocoon. After that, i will have to check the prices, and see what i want the most.

Hehe! 2nd batch won't take you too long. It should be about 80k tops. With some market or exchange playing (lite) you could make that in 3-5days tops.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games