Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Undakai Incorporated: Rolling Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:03 am
Slim bites into her lip roughly as Blop begins to seep into her body, paralyzing her with shock and pain for the first moment since her transformation. She claws at her shoulder to no avail, trying to rip the gelatinous creature from her wound.

"You vile little creature," she hisses at Blop, her eyes narrowing venomously. "Perhaps I underestimated my master's hold on you... But you are not my better."

The inky black aura surrounding her begins to throb and writhe agitatedly. "And you do not want to be in here... You have no idea what's in here."

Even as she finishes saying this, Blop's squeels of pain can be heard rising from within her. It leaks out of her shoulder and oozes down her arm, seemingly lifeless, its cartoony face contorted. She shakes it off her arm with contempt, stepping on it with a high-heeled foot, an unsettling smirk of satisfaction on her face. With Blop gone, the gash in her shoulder begins to bleed once more, though the flow is oddly less significant than it should be.

Looking up at Undakai, her crimson eyes cold and disturbing, she says, "Just you and me now, Master."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:09 am
Pisces' excited expression faded to blank as he watched Saverio turn and walk inside the lobby of UndaCorp. "Pity," he scoffed. "Seems to me the coward isn't the one on the roof, but the one walking through those doors. Only a fool would... ah, no matter." He turned back to Roland, who still had his gun drawn. "If you care to put that to good use, there's something amiss behind those doors that I think we could both benefit from." With a gesture behind him Pisces narrows his eyes, his lip curling back into a grin.

Then, as if stricken by a rock, his gleeful expression vanished. In it's place was one of terror and affliction. "Roland!" he cried out in sudden anguish. "I'm TETHERED to this place..." His voice cracked with frustration. "Doomed forever to wander its halls in search of something greater! My soul feels bound somehow to the massive presence within that lobby, and I think it has something to do with that dark figure fighting Slim." He thrust a finger out, aiming through the glass at the fiercely dueling pair.

"Him... He's... there's something not right about him. He seems so disgustingly inhuman and powerful. I have a feeling he's the backbone of this place and... I want to see him dead." Pisces turned dark eyes up to look at Roland. "That idiot Saverio doesn't understand the magnitude of the situation... He doesn't seem to get it. It's like he ENJOYS losing time after humiliating time."

Pisces nodded and smirked. "You seem to have at least half a brain on those shoulders. I think you might be able to help me."  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

pickle relish

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:19 am
Pickles grabbed a coat on her way out of her apartment, and started down the couple blocks to UndaCorp. On a usual day, she would have greeted a score of people with a cheery smile, but she was lost so deeply in her melancholy that she didn't notice the extreme lack of people. In fact, she didn't notice anything was wrong until she had nearly reached the huge building itself.

Is that...Master Undakai? He's back! And fighting some miscreant!

She picked up the pace, eager to watch her master dispatch whoever was so unlucky to get in his way, but when she realized the opponent, she stopped dead in her tracks in front of the lobby.

"No way...that can't be Slim!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:06 pm
Roland shook his head as he watched Saverio leave and said "Foolish man. Obviously never heard of the term 'strength in numbers' before." He then turned and listened to Pisces' plight. "The backbone of the place, huh? My guess is that that would be Undakai. But I was under the impression that he was gone M.I.A. That would mean he's back." With that, he holstered his gun and produced a cigarette, and lit it with his lighter. "I'd be willing to help. What do you have in mind. what do you think needs to be done? This won't be easy, as you well know."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

124-C

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:24 pm
Tsuji straightens up a bit as Saverio saunters into the lobby, "Now now, Saverio, you wouldn't be thinking of interrupting my entertainment this evening, would you?"

He quickly takes a survey of the people in the area. Roland seems to be settling down a bit now that Saverio had left him, too bad for Tsuji but there's still enough coming from Pisces to be useful, not to mention the energy coming from the big fight... "Say, what happened to your little buddies?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:38 pm
"The foundation is shaking, as we speak. You can see that, gunslinger," Pisces huffed. "My plan is to provide... the leverage Slim needs to shake that foundation to it's breaking point." With a swift, liquid motion, Pisces thrust his hand into a pocket of his vest and pulled out the vial of silvery liquid. Uncapping the vial carefully, he poured the fluid in his hand, grinning up at Roland with a wry smile. "I'm not all steam and rain, ya know..."

With a crack, Pisces clapped his hands together enclosing the liquid between them. Then, like an artist at work, he stretched the liquid out to form a long, thin bar-like shape. With one final motion, he swung the silvery bar over his head, causing the liquid to distort into a shining, tapered lance, decorated at either end ornate blue gems. The heads gleamed in the sunlight.

Pisces chuckled, resting the lance on his shoulder and looking up at it as if admiring his work. He looked back to Roland, "Now then... what say you to a bit of... party crashing, hm?"  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:13 pm
Saverio was asked a indignant question but and indignant man. "I wouldn't dare, to interrupt this work of art." He shot back at Tsuji with his nose up at his foolish question. Now he decided to address the indignant one "Friends with those herbivores? I wouldn't even think about it." Saverio shot that answer with venom at Tsuji. For him to suggest that they where his friends was insulting. However there were more important things going on right now. Like the decision on who would run Undacorp, and Saverio was interested in the outcome. Granted he didn't think it was a fair fight in the least, but that wasn't anything he could change.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:16 pm
With a twitch of his hand, Roland's gun was back out of his holster. He checked to see that the magazine was full, and was satisfied to see that all of his spare clips were of the same status. He put a bullet into the chamber and popped the magazine, and put one more bullet into the clip. "Party crashing it is then. I suppose it's time to judge Mr. Undakai's strength. This is going to be fun, to say the least," He said as he re-holstered his gun and drew his sword from his back. With a smirk, he looked at Pisces and said "Lead the way, my good man."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:41 pm
Pisces nodded, turned, and pushed his way through the door, pausing to hold it cordially for his companion. His eyes darted around the room, landing quickly on Slim and Undakai, who still had their eyes locked on each other, dark auras swirling around either body. "Looks like she got him warmed up for us. The left's my better side, so I'll take his right... you have his left, Roland..." Time to put my own fate to the test... better late than never, right?

Pisces lifted the gleaming lance, which shone a silvery blue in the bright overhead fluorescent lighting, and twirled it easily in his hands, narrowing his eyes at his target. Then, lowering his voice to a barely audible whisper, he hissed to Roland, "On my mark, gunslinger..." Every muscle tensed with anticipation, waiting for his brain to signal the 'okay'. He gripped the lance tightly, focusing his thoughts into a subdued hush.

Time stood might as well have stood still for him at that moment, awaiting his approval... He held the staff of the lance close to his lips and whispered a soft, cooing command, "Sing for me, Mizuakki." In response, the weapon issued a subtle hiss and glowed faintly.

Looking to Roland, Pisces nodded and grinned. "Mark," came a simple hushed command.

His muscles exploded as he launched himself toward Undakai, the lance held back in a preemptive charge. Steam flowed freely from his back as he surged forward, his face resolute with neither anger nor fear, but focus. "See if you can keep up, gunslinger!" he called as he rushed forward.

As he neared the place where Undakai stood, Pisces condensed his stance, leaning over a bit to make his body a smaller target. Then, he hefted the lance high above his head, and brought it down hard and fast, aiming for Undakai's neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:01 pm
"We'll soon see who will have to keep up with who," Roland said as he appeared while running in front of Pisces. Then, while running, he fell to the ground and slid feet-first between the two fighters. He then stood up and said "No one is faster than one who can freeze time" before he lunged, sword poised to attack.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:29 pm
Saverio was starting to get his nerve back. The two herbavores who weren't worthy of standing in front of Undakai where about to fight him as a team. There were so many things wrong with what they were doing! The largest crime was intervening in a fight Saverio had dibs on! No one was gonna soften his prey up! While these thought swirled through his head he drew his gun and opened fire. He was empting the clip at Roland and Pisces, after the gun was empty he tossed it to the side and stood up and pulled out his lighter, and started a flame. They wanted to fight someone they couldn't beat, and they just got their wish.

The glare behind his glasses wasn't visible, but it was apparent how he felt when barked out his words. "Only trash would interrupted a fight with such cowardly tactics." Saverio cracked and pulled a ember from his lighter so that he had fire in two hands now. "And Trash, as you know, has to be incinerated." he gloated as he added to Roland "You said you were gonna turn me into the grease stain right?" the ember in his hand turned into a roaring inferno. "Tsuji, feel free to tango too. I don't care if someone helps me clean up trash"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:31 pm
"It seems that our sentiment isn't shared by everyone, Saverio," Tsuji sighs as the duo rushes in to interrupt the fight and Saverio unleashes his first volley, "and I don't mind if I do."

Calmly and without wasted movement, he pulls the photo of Undakai from his pocket, the emotion it carries from its original owner still strong in it, and he lets it fall. Quickly, but not hurriedly, he twirls his cane in his right hand and drives the tip into the photo to the ground, the contact releasing a strong burst of energy directed towards Pisces, the floor rippling and splitting slightly as progresses. His other hand drawing one of his guns from its hiding place beneath his coat and swings it around towards Roland.

The gun is one of a pair of 1911s, this one being brightly nickel-plated with a white pearl grip. In an even tone and tempo he declares, "I swear by my gun Comedy that if you continue this interruption, my entertainment this evening will, instead, be gotten from your deaths."

((I don't understand this action "before he lunged, sword poised to attack." If you lunged, then the attack has been carried out...))  

124-C

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:11 am
((You can lunge at someone but not swing your sword. The lunge is the motion whereas the swing of the sword is the actual attack. True, lunging CAN be construed as an attack, but I think in this situation Roland meant the former.))

The bullets tore through his flesh like supersonic knives, pushing their way completely through his body before stopping abruptly and falling to the ground, halted by Undakai's powerful aura. The surge of pain exploded through his body just as the shock wave of the energy blast from Tsuji's attack sucked him off of his feet, cutting the lance's attack just short of impact. Pisces fell to the ground with a groan, wincing as steam issued from the bullet wounds. "Dammit!" he yelled through gritted teeth as his wounds began to bleed water.

Eyes narrowed in discomfort, Pisces shot to his feet, spinning around to face the interruption. "Aww... That's no fun, now, stopping me like that. By such unnecessary means too. After all, if you wanted to play, you could've just SAID so!" Pisces roared the last to words as he leaped in the air, propelled by steam jets issuing from his hands and feet. He charged toward Tsuji and Saverio, his lance tucked neatly under his left arm. "If you want to take out some trash, you can start by cleaning up that attitude!" Pisces called out as he neared the pair.

Landing deftly on his feet, Pisces swung his lance forward, sending a billowing cloud of superheated steam towards the two men, gritting his teeth in agitation. "You want to talk about cowards? Are you not intelligent enough to realize the cowardice of shooting a man in the back? Or perhaps your judgment is clouded by ignorance!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:53 pm
(( xp I worded that rather crappy. What I meant to say was "He lunged with his sword poised for attack" Meaning he lunged toward them without actually swinging his sword, but had it ready in case he needed to parry or found the opportune moment to attack.))

Roland felt one of the bullets tear into his left shoulder, and felt another one graze his left hip. He fell to his knees, momentarily blinded by pain. He then struggled to his feet, saying to himself "Why me? Why do I have to be the unlucky one who seems to take the most damage from bullets?" Once he was standing, he froze time and walked over to the other two, and when he released his control he was standing behind Saverio. He glared at him before he said "a grease spot it is, then" before butting him hard in the back of the head with the pommel of his blade.

He then turned to the other man and said "Entertainment, huh? Foolish... now is the perfect opportunity to push this corporation to it's breaking point, and all you're after is 'entertainment?' I see something wrong with that..." With that, he drew his weapon. "Whatever though. So be it..."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Saxor Kitty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:24 pm
Saxor sighs and looks around seeing the rains hit the windows."Well I might as well get an apartment while I'm here." saxor looks around the room and sees a newspaper on an empty table she walks to the table and grabs the paper then returns to the table she was sitting at. Looking in the paper she finds a few to looks at. She stands and pays for her drink and walks out into the rain...  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff