Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:39 pm
"If you throw them away, they'll just fall to someone else, you know... The fact that you have them says that they've been bestowed upon you like the once were to Kite... It's not that easy or I'd be all for that plan. As for neglecting the game itself, sure that would keep -you- safe, but what about the rest of the user populace that stubbornly and ignorantly logs on night after night regardless of the lurking consequences? The hackers won't go away just because we ignore them." He was getting heated again, almost excited. "It -is- up to the users. More specifically, it's up to you, your friends, and me, now that I know about it... It's the responsibility of all of us to quell this thing before it gets out of hand..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:01 pm
Chaos received the message from Lynx. Once he read it, he sent out a reply.

Chaos

Lynx

I would like to speak with you about that bracelet piece. Some disturbing information has popped up on this subject, and therefore you are concerned. Meet me by the Chaos Gate. I'll be bringing a polearm wielder as well, he's the one with the info on the bracelet piece.

Chaos

"Alright, one of the other ones with the bracelet piece is online now. We should go meet him by the Chaos Gate"  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:06 pm
Receiving Chaos's prompt reply, Lynx set out for the nearby Chaos Gate.
Disturbing information, eh? So I guess it's more than just a normal bug after all.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:13 pm
Blank stood up and left the tavern directly, walking at a steady pace so as not to attract unwanted attention. Two pieces of the bracelet together would give him a better understanding of the structure. It would also tell him whether or not this particular device was capable of what the first bracelet had been capable of. Heading straight for the chaos gate, Blank saw a heavy blade standing in his line of sight. He looked over at Chaos. "That your guy?"  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:17 pm
"Yeah, that's him." Chaos walked up to Lynx and said "Hey Lynx. This is Blank, he's the one with the information on the bracelet. Blank, this is Lynx, a friend."  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:20 pm
Lynx introduced himself to the new person, and exchanged member addresses.
"Nice to meet you. So, what's so special about this broken glitchy bracelet?"

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:37 pm
Pocketing the used card, Blank cleared his throat. "While I'd rather not talk about this in plain view, I can tell you that what you possess is more than just a glitchy piece of junk. If all the pieces of this bracelet are collected together, they can be made into something much more... It's all a very disturbing circumstance." He reached behind him and pulled his polearm from his back, twirling it out of habit while he pondered their next move. "Why don't you take me to where you found these pieces."  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:41 pm
"Well, there's nothing special there now. After the encounter with whatever the hell attacked me was, I finished mapping the Shattered Stone Field with no other incidents. I would be surprised if something pops up there again. But, if it makes you feel better..."
Keying in the destination on the Chaos Gate, Lynx moved through to the area.

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:57 pm
"To the shattered stone fields we go then" Chaos said, and jumped through the gate after Lynx.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:28 pm
Blank Luck followed the others through the gate and found himself standing in a dry, craggy rockscape surrounded by giant boulders and crude stone statues. He looked up into the eyes of a nearby carving, feeling a chill run down his spine. "This is it, huh..? Doesn't look like much, just as you said. Just a normal map..." Suddenly, off to his left, he spotted a mammoth figure hulking just beyond a rather massive boulder. "Look alive, guys. We've got company!" His voice attracted the attention of the monster, and Blank smiled with excitement as he recognized a full-sized ogre lumber into view. "Action time!" He swung his polearm over his head and lunged forward.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:33 pm
"Oh, it's just an ogre. We'll be done in no time!"
Drawing his sword, Lynx got into a flanking position with the others.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:38 pm
"Heh, lets go!" Chaos said, and attacked. The ogre was a sturdy monster, and it dealt a lot of damage with it's blows. "Heh... this thing packs quite the punch. Lets down it quick!" he said and lunged again.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:50 pm
"I'll start this show! Juk Drive!"
Slashing at the ogre with the Wood-based skill, Lynx evaded the follow-up counter blow with little difficulty.
"Hey, is it just me, or is it faster than a normal Ogre?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:04 pm
Blank leapt at the massive creature, twirling his polearm over his head before bringing it slamming down towards the beasts bulging stomach. With a speed that Blank found to be quite unlike an ogre, the hulk thrust a meaty, scarred arm in the way and blocked the blow easily. With its other hand, the creature punched forward, aiming to knock Blank back.

With a quick bit of maneuvering, however, Blank was able to duck out of the way just in time. To his surprise, the ogre grabbed him full around the middle on his back swing, and hefted him high in the air. The thick fingers closed around his torso like a vice, crushing most of the wind out of him. "Shiiit!" he groaned. "There's something very... URGH.. WRONG here! ...little... HELP?" He grunted, huffing and panting heavily through constricted lungs.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:10 pm
"Hey, this one's pretty smart for an ogre! Don't worry, you'll be down in just a second."
Circling to the offending arm, Lynx thrust his sword up through the lower triceps. The Ogre gave out a bellow as it dropped the Long Arm. Unfortunately, Lynx couldn't get away fast enough to completely evade the backswing. Flying a few feet, Lynx coughed a bit as he tried to right himself.
*cough cough*"It's stronger too! I think it's another bugged monster!"
Downing a health potion, Lynx moved back to the flank while staying outside the monster's range.

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games